PDA

View Full Version : Leaving

Forbidden Passions
July 31st, 2006, 01:26 PM
leaving a hug for my friend,...

<a href="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fwww.smileycentral.com%252F%253F partner%253DZSzeb008%255FZSzeb012%2526i%253D36%252 F36%255F2%255F80%2526feat%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank">http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_80.gifhttp://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fimgfarm%252Ecom%252Fimages%252F nocache%252Ftr%252Ffw%252Fsmiley%252Fsocial%252Egi f%253Fi%253D36%252F36_2_80/image.gif

ellanoize
July 31st, 2006, 01:47 PM
Thank you my friend, I needed that so much, my world has turned to crap over the weekend... mad.gif

~*Mz.Chievous*~
August 3rd, 2006, 05:26 AM
huggles you tight and whisperin Belle sends her hugs too...

ellanoize
August 4th, 2006, 04:55 AM
Mz.Chievous graemlins/rose.gif & Lady Belle graemlins/rose.gif Thank you both.

I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time saying goodbye...

*huggs*

Cherry_pez
August 4th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Have you heard from your brother?

ellanoize
August 4th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Good Morning Miz Pez graemlins/rose.gif , No I haven't been able to get hold of my brother, I'm gonna have to hitch a ride down there this weekend and try to make arrangements for storage, and help in moving, but as of now I don't know who, where or anything.

Take care.

ellanoize
August 17th, 2006, 09:55 PM
I couldn't get hold of my brother for a couple of weeks because he was at the campgrounds over in Indiana. My sister came and got me and brought me down here, & I have been crashing where ever I can, on floors & couches. It looks like I might be able to get on a low income apartment soon, but until then I'm just bummin'

rog eek.gif

cherrysis
August 18th, 2006, 11:15 AM
How far south didcha have to go Rog? Is it still hotter in hell where you are???
Freakin 104 is the high for today round these parts...so far we have had 21 days of 100+ degree weather!!!

ellanoize
August 19th, 2006, 04:39 PM
I moved about a hundred miles south, the nearest big city would be Mt Vernon (11,000), Its been in the mid 90's with a lot of humidity. today is a little better coz we got some rain last night but its starting to get real muggy out here.

Can you say "yuck"

mRs.GaToR
August 21st, 2006, 12:39 AM
Yuck! But I am glad you at least have something
to sleep on at night....Oh Roger...I wish I could
help you out other than just praying but right now
that is all I can do and I do it every day for you!

*HUGS* for my friend!

Cherry_pez
August 22nd, 2006, 10:48 AM
Thought I would squeeze in a quick hello. Miss ya and hope things will get better for ya my friend.

Rogue Angel
August 28th, 2006, 02:10 AM
*huggs n smooooches*.... graemlins/rose.gif

ellanoize
August 31st, 2006, 07:15 PM
I have to be honest with all of you, It has been a rough month, It is difficult not to get down and depressed, but I refuse to be knocked down for very long, and along with my Faith, it is because of each and everyone of my cyber-friends that help keep my spirit uplifted.

I wish I could give you all a big Hugg and thank you personally for your thoughts, prayers and kind words. You mean soooooo much to me, I pray that God blesses you. biggrin.gif

rog

BlackMagicRose
September 12th, 2006, 08:12 AM
*bounces in and gives Rog a HUG* I haven't been around much lately...my life is kind of chaos right now...LOL. School is going to be starting here in a couple weeks...I am going to be moving here somewhere in town with my fiance'. All sorts of good stuff. I still think about ya'll though even if I don't get here much to post. *HUGSSSS* wink.gif graemlins/rose.gif

cherrysis
September 12th, 2006, 02:00 PM
HEy BMR,
Its be a while girl!!! Glad to here that the chaos is of the good kinds!!! Congrats on the new living arrangements and the man biggrin.gif . When are you too tying the knot???

BlackMagicRose
September 19th, 2006, 12:35 AM
Probably sometime next year...LOL. We have to figure the financial end of stuff out first and go from there. It is exhausting...LOL. tongue.gif

ellanoize
September 19th, 2006, 08:05 PM
*Returning BMR's Huggs* I'm so happy for you, Iyts tough grtting started, But I send you good thoughts a I Wish You both well graemlins/rose.gif

rog

ellanoize
September 20th, 2006, 09:12 PM
I got married on a beautiful fall day, at my best friends house out in the country. It was 2:00 in the afternoon, the sun was Shining, a breeze blowing across the cornfield, and the total cost was about $250 ( Did I ever mention I'm a cheapskate wink.gif )

cherrysis
September 21st, 2006, 03:01 AM
Yeah it is tough working all that out...Thats why I planned my nuptials AROUND our VACATION...spent most the money on enjoying ourselves and got married in a county courthouse. Of course that was the second time sround rolleyes.gif I can't even recall the first time "THANK GOD"!!!

cherrysis
September 22nd, 2006, 02:43 AM
I think that sounds beautiful!!! IDK it seems to me some people spend way to much on the "BIG" day and never enough on all the rest IMO.

ellanoize
September 24th, 2006, 03:22 AM
My oldest step daughter just got married last weekend. She has planned this wedding for <u>two freaking years</u> and I believe she has spent a little over $8,000. dollars on it. She was more intrested in impressing her friends graemlins/sure.gif

I think that is a little over board. Her new husband wanted to go to the local justice of the peace....but Nooooo!

cherrysis
September 24th, 2006, 07:25 PM
I've been wondering Rog, do you have any biological children?

ellanoize
September 24th, 2006, 09:41 PM
No I don't have any kids, I wasted my youth with Drugs and Rock & roll and never had any serious relationships. I never settled down until I got married when I was 42. I love my stepdaughters even though two of them have broke my heart, One by turning into a total B*%&h, and the other is bi-polar or something, You never know how she will treat you. graemlins/cry.gif

cherrysis
September 27th, 2006, 01:53 PM
I bet you are an awesome Daddy...so don't let those girls get you down!!! I hope you don't feel like anything was really wasted...sometimes it just takes longer to SLOW down and your life has so many wonderful stories "Good Bad or other WISE".

ellanoize
October 6th, 2006, 08:42 PM
After we split up I started doubting myself. Her family didn't like me, her daughters were/are bitches, she said she was leaving me for "a better man", But Now...SCREW THAT!!!

I'm a pretty good Guy, I am liking myself more every day, I have family that I'm getting closer to everyday, I am re-discovering friends that like me for who I am!

I'm not down on myself anymore, I actually feel liberated graemlins/thumbs_up.gif

Forbidden Passions
October 7th, 2006, 04:55 AM
Right on Roger!!! graemlins/thumbs_up.gif graemlins/girl_hug.gif

ellanoize
October 7th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Thanks Sweetie, It feels good to walk with my head up again.

graemlins/boy_hug.gif graemlins/rose.gif

gus danger
October 7th, 2006, 04:45 PM
Gus
Originally posted by ellanoize:
I'm a pretty good Guy graemlins/thumbs_up.gif <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I could've told you that Rog!
graemlins/thumbs_up.gif biggrin.gif
Gus

cherrysis
October 8th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Looks like You found your window Rog!!! I believe alot of prayers are said for you because you "ARE" such a great guy!!!

ellanoize
October 28th, 2006, 06:36 PM
I have been looking around and there seems to be a bunch of really good people stopping by here from time to time.

I think that I am in good company biggrin.gif

cherrysis
October 29th, 2006, 01:37 PM
We feel the same about you Rog!!! biggrin.gif