PDA

View Full Version : RaeLynn

Forbidden Passions
April 4th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu??? Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?!?
Come out to play with us!! Please??? Pretty please with sugar on top???

Moi misses you!!!*HUG

Cherry_pez
April 4th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Yeah I wonder where she has been. I will have to call her on the tele tonite and tell her to get her ass back to the boards. There may be a problem with her pc. She did say something about getting it fixed. I will call her tonite.

cherrysis
April 4th, 2006, 04:48 PM
I was depressed and anxious...hid in my closet with my barbies ( I wish)!!!

Waves furiously HIIIIIIIII sorry I'm back wad I miss!!!

Cherry_pez
April 4th, 2006, 04:50 PM
dang....You see, what I did was telepathically call her. Damn that sure was a coincidence how you popped in at just the right time my dahling.

Forbidden Passions
April 5th, 2006, 01:44 PM
I'm amazed at pez's talents*W

YOU sis didn't miss a thing but we missed a lot: YOU!!!!!

*hugs all around

cherrysis
April 5th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Ahh Thanks Susanne for making me feel special!!!
Still trying to pull my heart outta my stomach and make things right BUT it may take me lettin go!!!

Forbidden Passions
April 5th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Well you are special! You were here for me when things around me were falling apart.*vbs

*hugs ya again

Cherry_pez
April 5th, 2006, 04:23 PM
Um excuse me? Your heart is in your stomach? You know if something is up I would prefer to first hear it from your lips and not on the message board. **tapping foot** Heart in stomach? What does that mean?

wildnthewind
April 5th, 2006, 05:35 PM
She swallowed her heart maybe? *L
***I missed you too sis wink.gif ***

cherrysis
April 5th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Thanks Guys GROUP HUG!!!

Robin One word
Starts with J
4 letters
Rhymes with Deaf...call me

ellanoize
April 5th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Ohhh, a word game....I'm not real good at these, but I will give it a try...Hmmmmmm

Robin One word
Starts with J
4 letters
Rhymes with Deaf<font size="4" face="Tempus Sana ITC,Verdana, Arial">One word...Ok...Starts with a J....Ohhhh my brain is starting to sweat....Ohh I got it, it is Lasagna...Am I right...I knew I could get it...I smell bacon!!! OH MY GOSH MY BRAIN IS ON FIRE!!!! confused.gif

Cherry_pez
April 6th, 2006, 10:50 AM
what now? I really can't stand your ex. One day you will just have to be able to coompletely shut him out and not have such reactions. I know I know. I was there. But damn. I tried calling yesterday and spoke with Jonathan. Did he tall you? I thought he was Randy. He sounds so grown up. I am in the process of trying to do a card for him. I have been brainstorming but I think I know what I want to do. I will hopefully get working on it when I am down in Florida. I will call after Survivor.

Forbidden Passions
April 6th, 2006, 01:33 PM
I hate to see you having problems sis, if I can help, lemme know, ok???!!!??? *hug

and *[email protected]* ya didn't end up frying that precious brain of yours now did ya???

Cherry_pez
April 6th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Wow...Lasagna! Roger you were this close *holding fingers an inch apart* Must be the pirate hat matey! wink.gif

cherrysis
April 6th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Aww Rog you rock!!! Always trying to take my mind off things!!!
Robin, Jonathan told me and I meant to call you right back but Tyler is potting training himself and I was running back and forth to the bathroom watching him squirt a little here and squirt alittle there ( he craves the applause)!!!
Anywho I will talk to you tonight...
Susanne I am so much better now thanks for always knowing when I need a big hug!!!

Forbidden Passions
April 7th, 2006, 11:56 AM
I'm just glad that you are feeling better*S

cherrysis
April 7th, 2006, 02:51 PM
THANKS WILD that felt awesome!!!
Susanne I am feeling so much better...now I should be great in a day or two when my period stops cuase GOSH it makes me hurt!!!

wildnthewind
April 7th, 2006, 03:06 PM
<font size="9">(((((((((sis)))))))))</font>
Big 'nuff? wink.gif

Cherry_pez
April 7th, 2006, 04:18 PM
speaking of periods...go over to my board and find the thread I just started called Oh the places you Go or something stupid like that and go read about the guy buying his wife tampons.

Forbidden Passions
April 8th, 2006, 02:47 PM
I read it all and those are great!!!