PDA

View Full Version : ?Z

JaceSan
June 13th, 2002, 09:33 PM
How much sleep is really necessary? I've found that I can function okay on 5 or 6 hours a night. Anything less and I get a little loopy. :P

SHATOUSHKA
June 14th, 2002, 04:28 AM
i sleep about 8-10 hours every other day...

IF that.

i am a non-sleeping machine...

TastinGood
June 14th, 2002, 04:33 AM
I get about 5-6 hours and I feel fine.

Less than that and sometimes I feel bad in the morning, but my noon I feel normal.

*yawns*

spadookyliz
June 14th, 2002, 04:57 AM
your brain works in three-hour REM cycles. so nine hours of sleep is ideal, six is good and even three are better then none. and i think because of this, six hours is actually better then eight, though i'd have to check on that.

SHATOUSHKA
June 14th, 2002, 06:01 AM
i have had the same sleeping pattern for
about 10 years.
i think my brain has been aclimated to
the pressure.

btw...

TG is BSing about how much sleep he gets.
that sucker sleeps for days at a time.

(he just like to trump me)

spadookyliz
June 14th, 2002, 09:00 PM
yeah, hella.

psycojes
June 14th, 2002, 11:26 PM
hella yeah!

JaceSan
June 15th, 2002, 03:52 AM
I've heard the same thing about 3 hour cycles pooky. If that's the case then 6 would be better than 8...and probably explains why the average person who sleeps 8 hours stills wants to sleep in a little longer.

spadookyliz
June 15th, 2002, 06:57 PM
SILENCE!
:p

<font color="#ff00ff" size="1">[ June 15, 2002 03:58 PM: Message edited by: pooky ]</font>

homicidal
June 23rd, 2002, 04:53 AM
i never sleep.....and it doesn't seem to be detrimental to my health in any way......but i'm also horribly HORRIBLY addicted to caffeine......so what do i know????....i guess it's not really the lack of sleep that damages me....it's the coffee that doesn't let me sleep

BloOdlikERaiN
July 16th, 2002, 12:12 AM
wow....i try to sleep...
i try and try and try...
and it doesnt really work that well.
how long does it take for u guys to fall asleep? takes me about an hour, or two, on a good nite.

spadookyliz
July 16th, 2002, 08:33 PM
well, i go to sleep when i'm actually tired, so it doesn't take me long to fall asleep... however, sometimes i feel tired at three-thirty in the morning, so... ^_^ if it's hot, though, it'll take me a while to get to sleep. stupid heat.

BloOdlikERaiN
July 16th, 2002, 10:41 PM
it doesnt matter how damn tired i am, it takes me a long time...it really bites!

amoeba
July 19th, 2002, 01:54 AM
I was at a camp and I got an average of 3 hours of sleep per night...what really sucks was that it was a music camp and I was playing viola 24/7. Now I've got that damn camp to thank for being a caffeine addict, there happened to be a cappuccino machine in the dining hall. ;P

spadookyliz
July 20th, 2002, 09:48 AM
eew. >P i always liked the viola, though, is it fun to play? *plays the piano herself*

amoeba
July 20th, 2002, 01:52 PM
viola kicks some ass. it's better than the evil violin of doom, anyway...i want an electric cello and join some bigass metal band. heehee...or not

spadookyliz
July 20th, 2002, 06:59 PM
*lol*

Liono
July 23rd, 2002, 05:53 AM
I truly sleep at random.
Almost completely random.
4pm seems to be my sweet spot though. i can always lie on the couch around 4pm and get a nice hour nap in. after which i can awake with that 'i just slept for an hour on the couch' dizzy stomach ache.

i tell ya though, a good sleep supplement is Bob Ross's 'The Joy of painting'. buy one of those videos. Pop that in and youll be good and sleepy by the end of it.

amoeba
July 23rd, 2002, 09:13 PM
haha...your sleep schedule sounds familiar. that bob ross guy gives me nightmares...now let's paint some niiiiice, fluffy clouds!! that's right, niiiice...fluffy...

spadookyliz
July 23rd, 2002, 10:51 PM
i drew a landscape once, and my friend said i could be like bob ross and draw wicker people to take over the world. *puts on a fro*

amoeba
July 24th, 2002, 12:08 AM
i paint, but my crap isn't exactly bob ross material *bites head off paint brush* i do sketching and sumi-e japanese/ chinese crap
(i can say fuck your mom in chinese, it comes in handy...just need to learn how to write it)