Michael Joseph Jackson, often referred to as The King of Pop, is the biggest-selling solo artist of all time, with over 750,000,000 sales. Jackson is an inductee of the Songwriters Hall of Fame, and double inductee to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. His awards include 8 Guinness World Records, 13 Grammy Awards, and 26 Billboard Awards.

When he passed away in the summer of 2009, Michael Jackson was in the midst of rehearsals for his final tour, an ambitious 50-date engagement? It's hard not to watch This Is It without feeling a mixture of sorrow and elation.

"I never heard a single word about you,
Falling in love with you wasn't my plan
I never thought I would be your lover
C'mon just understand. this is it."
-- Michael Jackson "This Is It"

We love MJ so much and would like to watch "This Is It" when and where we want. I feel that one of the best way is rip it onto our iPod and iPhone. So I wrote this tutorial, hope it's helpful for all of you.

Things you'll need

1. Aneesoft DVD Ripper Pro
2. "This Is It" DVD video files

Step 1: Download & install Aneesoft DVD Ripper Pro
Download the free trial version, launch setup and follow instructions on screen. Using Aneesoft DVD Ripper Pro to rip and convert ?This Is It? to MP4 video format is just moments away!

Step 2: Run Aneesoft DVD Ripper Pro and load the DVD to convert
Run DVD Ripper Pro in the following main widow, click "Load..." button on the toolbar to add "This Is It".

Step 3: Edit it (optional): crop, trim, add effects, add watermark
Trim Video:
You can capture your favorite video clips. Select the video, and then click the "Edit" button on the top. An Edit window will be prompted. Click the Start Point and End Point to keep your favourite parts of video in Aneesoft DVD Ripper Pro.

Crop Video:
Want to watch it in full screen, you may crop this videos to remove the black edges around it with this DVD Ripper Pro. Click "Crop" tab to open the Crop Video window, then check the "Enable Crop" option box. There are two methods availbale to crop the video: crop by a adjusting the crop frame and crop by setting the crop values. After you select an output aspect ratio and finish the crop, you can preview the final visual effect on the right "Output Preview" in real-time.

Set Effect:
If you want to adjust the video effect of it, you can click the "Effect" tab and then check "Enable Effect" option box. Drag each effect adjustment slider to set the video brightness and contrast. You can also choose a special effect from the Effect drop-down list to apply to it.

Add Watermark:
If you want to add watermark, you can click "Watermark" tab and then check "Enable Effect" option box. You may add Text or Image watermark onto it. If you want to add Text watermark for "This is it", like "I love you ! MJ !", click the Color or Font button to set the color and font your text. Drag and drop the text to anywhere you want. If you want to add image watermark, just check the Image option and select the image you want to add as watermark.

Step 4: Output Setup
Choose the most suitable output settings you want.

Step 5: Start ripping and converting DVD to MP4 video
Finally, click the big "Start" button to start converting it to MP4 video. Now, you can upload it onto your iPod or iPhone, and MJ will always be with you.