Yes, it's seriously happening folks. Teehee! Yes I'm crazy because I have too many fics started, but I'm really intrigued to see what people will come up with.

Haven't finalized a title, but I'm previewing it here. Lemme know what you think and start creating characters, whee!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<font color="pink">AN: Well, this is just an idea that has been festering in my mind for awhile. What if Gollum wasn't there in those final moments on Mount Doom? True, this may end up being similar to my (future) very dark sequel to Niirer in which Boromir survives, but this just illustrates how many possible futures of Middle-earth end in destruction.

Also, I have fallen prey to the lure of the Casting Call. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Many many options for characters--create one at the bottom! Enjoy!

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o</font><font color="white">

Heavy black clouds thundered overhead. An occasional bolt of lightning sliced through the thick air, some striking the ground and igniting a brush fire.

Lady Eowyn of Rohan stood in the opening of the rude cave dwelling and observed the scene. Here, a few stray survivors from Minas Tirith had found refuge. They consisted of a handful of the old, as well as a few fathers and mothers, and some frightened children. But their numbers were small, and Eowyn feared for the others.

No word had come from Eomer, Aragorn, or any whom had departed for the last stand against Mordor. She, Faramir, and Merry had remained in the city as long as possible, fighting for their lives. But Mordor had assaulted them from all sides, and there was no hope. Faramir swallowed his pride and called for retreat. The three split up and directed all whom they could find to the forgotten refuges in the mountains. They could gather very few before the city was completely destroyed under the claws of dragons, toppled by the cries of Nazgul, and lost in the deadly inferno of Mordor fire. The corpse of the white tree burned and the ashes were lost forever. The few left in the city were imprisoned and led to Mordor in chains. Minas Tirith was no more.

A groan from the back of the cave caught Eowyn's attention as she spun around quickly. But it was not Faramir as she hopped. His illness had taken hold of his body once more, before he even reach the caves. He lay fevered and unconscious on a makeshift stretcher as his body attempted to heal. The few Healers that bent over him looked worried, as they tried to tend him with King's foil. Eowyn looked away. Her arm with which she had stabbed the Nazgul ached in foreboding, but she spoke of it to no one.

The sky above grew blacker and lightning danced with more vibrancy as Mordor howled with power. Suddenly a great bolt of dark energy shot up and seemed to slice the sky open. Eowyn shielded her eyes in terror as a horrible otherworldly wind picked up and, screaming, tried to whip her from the front of the cave.

She braced herself against the wall as a silent tear slid down her dirty cheek, betraying the turmoil within. Can Sauron not settle for domination of an entire world? Must he reach out to the Void beyond and destroy all others as well?</font><font color="pink">

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

So, CASTING CALL!!!!!! This rip in the fabric of space-time has opened doors to countless dimensions. Definitely using SM and possibly HP, X-men, Teen Titans, Clover, YGO, DBZ, GW, Matrix, etc. These are probably the ones I'm most familiar with, but if you help me out I can probably do others. I'm not sure how many of the main canon characters from these shows/books I will be bringing in, but create your own original characters and we'll see how it goes.

NOTE: The main cross will be LotR/SM. In this fic, there are senshi from every universe but not all have certain planets (memory, time, dreams, etc). However, we cannot have two of the same senshi (i.e. two Sailor Memories). Be creative!

Also, most of the elves from Middle-earth will have fled across the Sea when the blackness of Mordor conquered. The elves of Mirkwood may have lingered, but consider Lorien and Rivendell basically empty. Be sure to keep this in mind if you create an elf.

CREATE YOUR CHARACTER

Name:
What are you? (i.e. hobbit, senshi, mutant, wizard, etc):
Which universe are you from? (remember, we also need people from LotR):
Who are you allied with? (yes, Sauron can have allies from otherworlds):

Appearance:

Background:
If you are an elf, why did you not sail with your kin?

Special abilities:
Power Over (element, mind, healing, persuasian, etc):
Strengths (as everyday person and as fighter):
Weaknesses (as everyday person and as fighter):
Any special items:

Fighting style (i.e. martial arts, magic, mind manipulation, defensive only, none)

How were you drawn to Middle-earth? (not just coincidence):
Where did you find the rip in the fabric of your world? (be creative):

IF YOU ARE A SENSHI (yes, your can be a senshi from Middle-earth or any other universe)
Senshi identity:
Henshin item:
Planet/element/source of power (similar to the ones above yeah):
Describe henshin:
Fuku:
Attacks (at least two, max 4. Some defensive as well please!):
Optional- symbol:

IF YOU ARE A MUTANT/CLOVER/WIZARD/etc
Codename (if applicable):
Focus of your power:
Wand/Number of Leaves/what you look like as mutant:
Describe your favorite attacks/spells:

Any other important information about your character:

Thank you so much! Hopefully I can piece this together and get it up soon, but delays will be probable. Also, please leave your email so that I can contact you if I need more information. Thanks!

-Calli-chan</font>

<font color="#ff99ff" size="1">[ November 27, 2004 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Callisto Star ]</font>