Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Haha, gotta love Monty Python. [img]wink.gif[/img]

But yes. I'm hoping that this group has only temporarily died. The third quarter of school-- the worst and e-vilest quarter-- is just ending for me, so the stress is high and I've been unable to stop by for a long time.

The posts are all still here. Just select "Show all topics" from the drop-down menu. I'm hoping to revive some of them later.

Many cateogories on ff.net seem to be dying lately too. I'm hoping they'll be back in full swing once school slows down, but I just don't know.

Whatever happens, let's try to keep coming here. Even if you haven't come or posted in a long while. Just stop by when you can and say 'hello'. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Haha, and is anyone else finding themselves getting more ideas for true separate fiction pieces, rather than fanfiction? :: gasp ::

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All I know is that I'm getting into my forced habit of having to open MSWord and look at my stories, read them over and say fuck it, close them go off and play The Sims.

I don't know if it's because BoS took everything I had out of me and nothing else really comes to me and I have five stories in rotation that I have no want to work on. Hell, I had to push myself to beef up Mir a bit and add the Lomiel and Pippin conversation at the end of Chapter 5.

But I will say that I haven't wanted to write anything since First Semester ended for me, when I didn't want to write my Gov't research paper and would rather work on my stories and what I have doesn't get from the paper to the computer screen.

I'm going into my Forth and final quarter of high school next Wednesday and very tempted to throw in the towel on writing, regardless on how much I love my creative outlet.

That sounds so fucking depressing.

Well, regardless of what I'm going to do with my writing stump, which is just a really bad case of writer's block that I may be taking out of context, I have wanted to write some original stuff, just I haven't really writen any for the longest time, and the ones I have up on FP.com are shorts.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For me, all through this crazy period of life, I've *wanted* to write *something*.... but every time I sat down, nothing came to me, as if my muse had deserted me.

In a way, I daydream about stories and fics and these tales come alive to me... and I want to share these living tales with everyone else, but it's so hard to create a whole tale for them to follow (not just certain entricing parts). I tend to plan the eventual goal, but I never see the path of how to get there...

Wow, I'm really rambling. But yes, I think it will be awhile before any of my real fiction ideas develop into anything of quality. xP

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know, I love writing because I love expressing all my ideas but lately, I've been having too many ideas. It's like...I'll get this great idea for a story and write it. then i'll have three more great ideas that can come later in the future, but i want to write about those ideas, not the in-between the ideas. bah!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That sounds exactly like what happens with me, both parts actually.

The trials that an author goes through to write a story.

I just get an idea that starts as a plain daydream for me and I want to share it with everyone so I start writing it out but then after a while I just want to keep that little daydream all to myself, to get myself through my classes without dying of boredom. I really should pay attention I'm going to fail my College Bio class if I don't. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yup, still here. Despite what people say about Feb being the shortest month, it definitely feels like the longest. It's been weary and depressing and it certainly does not help with one's muse.

I sympathesize with a lot of writers. I enjoy reading first and foremost and I didn't get into the writing scene until only recently. I write because I want to develop it as a skill and a passion, so I admire writers who can just sit down and write what they feel in words that convey exactly what they want. Not only that, writing is a 'hidden' outlet for myself, to write what I want and if ppl enjoy it then it's an added bonus.

Anyways, keep trudging everyone, spring is here and summer is just coming around the corner.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

umm...it's march now. maybe february feels so long because you're counting march as part of it? hahahaha! actually, febraury is really short for me because i have a week off for winter vacation. xP March is THE longest month because there are NO vacations and it's when the spring musical takes place so im loaded with work. bah!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Excuse?
    I'M GOING INSANE!!!!!

No, i'm not kidding either. Alktyhougjh it may he;lp me with writing stories, it is a pain in the arse. I think i am actually the youngest memeber of this group (bugger), and i ghave only started highscholl this year, and i'm not 13 until october yet. ^.^"

I have heard you akll complaining about how you cannot write due to school and assignments, balh blah blah, and i have seen my sister try to cope with all the waork, but its alot harder than it looks. Thus, i have learned my lesson.

I have had to write a couple of stories for school, all, of coarse being original(i can't spell that damn word [img]tongue.gif[/img] )pieces, qand i am hoping to post them on fictionpress.net asap, but that probably won't happen soon. (BTW, Calli, your original pice is one of the best i have read in a long while [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] )

And, i tyhink i am losing my creativity. I have abnother story to write (worth 5 out of 20 marks), and i have nothing. No names, no begginning, no end, and most importantly of all, no plot.

Anyway...
    I have had a couple of ideas recently, none for existing fics, but for new ones. And probably not to many brownie pints for me, i have considered trying to go to non- crossover work, and if i do any of it, i thought about crossing Sailor Moon with other anime(s*).

I seriouslty need to see the trilogy again!!! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

* can't say animes. I have only started to watch ONE toher. This is all my cousins fault. I have started to become addicted to Yu-Gi-Oh! ^.^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey you girls, I'm so sorry that I haven't been around it's just the ending school, and I have other things that goes on.

I've created a personal website of mine, with all my fandom type things.
    Kitoky's Fandom World

It's just starting off so it's not a very professional site, not that I want it to be professional. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*Waves*
    I'm not dead! Atelast i don't think i am... i don't feel dead.. Do i look dead to you?

Anyways (wtf is it with me saying that!?!)
    Just dropping in to tell yous all i am alive. i have not been writing, and i don't think i will be in the near future. I probs will think of a couple of one shots every now and hten, but don't count on it.

My holidays have started and i am looking forward to breaking, but i have *counts onfingers... shows 2* three assignments dues and surprise surprise, there all for the same subject. stupid evil techer of mine!!!

I have been working on scraps of original work lately, after reading lots of onlin comics of late. I am much hoping one day to make a lifetime out of this, therefore the only maths i'll need is counting from one to six hundred and fifty one, so i know how many pages i have left to write.

Odd moment there.

I haven't been reading fanfiction, watching our favourite trilogies or reading the rest of ROTK latley, so i have very much lost much inspiration. I haven't even seen anime for over a mounth now! *is sad*

i think i need sleep now. Its about half past midnight, and i feel like sleepings. Goodbyes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast