Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Has anyone else seen "Lost" the new miniseries on ABC? I watched it 'cause I saw Dom in one of the commercials but it seems like "Jurassic Park" or something. Hmm...I hope it gets better...(Dom was terrific, though. cutie pie. hehe)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YES!!! Missed the first episode but saw clips online. Watched all of the 2nd.

At first it seemed too much like a Gilligan's Island meets Survivor. But now they're throwing the twists and I'm starting to enjoy it mucho and really anticipate Wednesdays.

But there's a polar bear on the tropical island. They better have a darn good example.

For anyone in the US at least, I know they're showing the first two episodes again on Saturday (ABC). Not sure of the time.

P.S. Be warned. Dom is the lost rockstar/druggie. He tends to fall over and sniff stuff. Yah. ^_^"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

did anybody else catch dom's interview this morning on z100? (not sure if you guys have that, it's a new york-new jersey-connecticut thing.) He called in from the sofa of his hotel room (i think, i was really sleepy) in oahu where they're filming. He sounded really sleepy and I could just imagine him sprawled on the couch with a blanket, nursing a hangover.

"You're our favorite hobbit!"
    "Don't listen to her, she says that to all the other hobbits."