Thread: Re: Book i like most

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Re: Book i like most

Hi to all,
    I like The Barchester Chronicles by Anthony Trollope.
    The story set in a fictional cathedral town about the squabbles and power struggles of the clergy? It doesnít sound promising, but Trollope's sparklingly satirical novels are among the best-loved books of all time.
    protein powder

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

The book which I like most was Robert Cialdini's Influence and Dan Ariely's Predictably Irrational.Both these books are based on social psychology.I really enjoyed a lot reading both these books.
    [url=http://www.viralplanet.co.uk/]video marketing[/url]

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

good books

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

As three of the book Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Harry had known was his godfather Sirius I think it is a wonderful feeling.
    [url=http://www.dealtastisch.de/fuer-kinder/spielzeug-fuer-maedchen]Puppenhaus[/url]

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

I am Erwin form India.I like william shakespear novel.I like all love stoory books.In this site I like this forum section because it is useful and informative for me.I like to say thanks to all of you for providing me this information.I like to visit again here and bookmark this sikte for my friends.:welcome:
    Erwin
    [URL="http://www.sapiencebpo.com/services.html"]SEO services[/URL]

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

I just started the serious about the girl with a dragon tattoo and its really great!!!
    very interesting and can't put it down!!
    [URL="http://www.nussbaumlaw.ca/areas/notary-public"]notary toronto[/URL]

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

I enjoy good WWII biographies or historical accounts of sea battles. I especially enjoyed Herman Wouk's "Winds of War", initially a Reader's digest abbreviated offering, then read the whole account.

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

blabla.gif

Books are the priceless emerald full of knowledge. They play a vital role in a personís development. There are two types of books ie fiction and non-fiction. Although I read many books, the book I like most is Jeevan Kaanda Ki Phool, a Nepali book by Jhamak Ghimire. Ghimire has also received many awards which includes Madan Puraskar, Dhankuta Prativa Puraskar, etc for the very book. She was also awarded by the Nepali government.

Junior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Re Book i like most

Members do not see advertisements
    Wow, so many reccomendations It may take a while to get through them all but Ill try. Thanks a bunch. And yes, I have read one of Neil Gaiman books. Stardust. I really enjoyed it, and would like to read some more of his books.