Hostboard reboot version 4.0

Well, it has been a looong time since I have posted any sort of update and admittedly my time on the site has been minimal at best. However, that does not mean nothing has been happening in the back ground. We have been keeping the site updated with the latest versions of all the commercially made software and continue tweaking the server as issues crop up. But today, we will turn a new leaf and can finally say, after searching for a developer that can understand the complexity of the Hostboard system and hopefully not disappear into the night as so many have that we have someone on board to move development forward. As of late, we have fixed 2 minor issues with the Hostboard Control Panel (HBCP), and are currently working on fixing the way the system displays the list of communities. We will then dive directly into the HBCP to resolve all of the known issues. Then it is on to features! We have a long list ahead of us, but also want some input from the users so that we can try to prioritize the list in a meaningful way. So feel free to PM me what you would like to see. As soon as I have a list put together, I will post it here so everyone will know, what is up and coming...