Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just in case some of you don't know yet, John is probably going to leave Cats this Febuary. No idea what he'll be up to after that. Then he's in the Show 'Musical on Ice' from the 25th to the 27th of Febuary.
    There'll be a CD of the show available on www.soundofmusic.de from the 28th of Febuary on! ^-^

Hugs,
    Bombi

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

o0o yay...I will most definitely have to buy that CD. It is a shame he's leaving Cats...means I won't get to see him in it live...buuuut I would be happy to see him in anything, so as long as he's still performing its all good.
    Oo0 yeah, guess what I saw weekend before last...RENT! It was touring just a few hours away from where I live so I got to go see it. It was a fantastic performance...I would love to see it again sometime.
    Bombi- nice to hear from you again.

well that is what is going on w/ me...LoL in case anyone was wondering...must be off!
    Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You saw Rent?! You are so lucky!!!
    I never got the chance to see it. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    But I'd really do everything for it! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Where exactly was the show? Any cast members one should know?

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The show was in Cincinnati, Ohio. I believe they were on tour from New York, they went to Cincinnatti b/c the guy who played Roger was from there originally. I think they are going to/ are in Canada right now.
    I don't think any of the actors/actresses are anyone you would know of...I'd never seen the names before...The show was really really good though...we saw it at 2:00 and I was like, "let's go see it again at 7!" It was so amazing...and some day you will see Rent. [img]smile.gif[/img] And someday I will see John perform... in something. LoL
    well must be off, c ya later!
    Andrea [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The show was in Cincinnati, Ohio. I believe they were on tour from New York, they went to Cincinnatti b/c the guy who played Roger was from there originally. I think they are going to/ are in Canada right now.
    I don't think any of the actors/actresses are anyone you would know of...I'd never seen the names before...The show was really really good though...we saw it at 2:00 and I was like, "let's go see it again at 7!" It was so amazing...and some day you will see Rent. [img]smile.gif[/img] And someday I will see John perform... in something. LoL
    well must be off, c ya later!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is SO not fair! *bangs head against wall*
    Is the show going to Ottawa?! Cause the father of my canadian exchange (I went there last fall.) worked at a theatre there and lead us around backstage (It was really exciting! ^-^) and then he was like: 'And we'll have Rent playing here next march.'
    As you can guess I'm back in germany now. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    My friend is now going to see the show some time soon. ...And this is the closest I ever got to seeing Rent! It is SO depressing! *lol*

Bombi

Still glad you enjoyed the show! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not really sure if they are in Ottawa now but I'm guessing they are or will be there soon.
    We both want something we can't have...LoL, the Cats DVD and Rent recording are the closest I've ever got/ will get to seeing John perform...I would be so happy to get to be in Germany the 25th and 26th to see him in the Musical on Ice...So you are very lucky in my opinion, you don't have to buy an expensive plane ticket to see him perform...it is actually an obtainable goal since you are in the same country and not a million miles away. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Just imagine seeing Rent with John in it...that would be SO amazing! The people who went to that show are really really lucky.
    well must be off!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ohhhhhh. you saw the touring cast? I cant imagin how incredible they have to be by now. I saw one of their very first performances in Portland this summer and holy crap they were good. especially dan. I love Dan. He's such an incredible actor. I'm all for modifying genes if we can make a guy with Dan's acting abilities and John's voice. heh. No. I don't have a thign for guys playing Rogers. Not. At. All.

oh yeah. I'm still alive.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm SO excited about the movie! Everything sounds so good! And by now I trust Chris Columbus a bit.. at least after all the stuff Anthony said. (Did you read it? I could post it if you hadn't! [img]wink.gif[/img] ) Of course it's not the musical, but you can't expect them to turn it into a screenplay 1:1! I read this old script and Glory and Without you made me cry just by reading it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking of Anthony... Are you watching A Beautyful Mind? I had forgotten that he actually played a role in that movie. I had once read it, but didn't think it was that much. It's funny though, cause I just turned arround and was like: Hey, that guy would be a perfect Mark Cohen.. and then I was like: Wait. It IS 'Mark Cohen'..well.. more or less! *lol*

Just felt like mentioning it! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Bombi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast