Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You all are sooo lucky to be in Germany, it isn't near as impossible for you all to go see John perform as it is for me...seriously...you all are REALLY really lucky. [img]wink.gif[/img]

The Rent movie is going to be really cool...as long as it is done well, which it looks like it will be so thats all good *grins...we will have to have a partyish thing on here once it comes out. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

And I will definately be a part the Roger D. support group thing... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why do you all get to see this cast?! Why am i here and not in Canada? Why can't I be at my friends place over there?! I could get in for free, cause her Dad's some important guy in the National Arts Center, but NO!... I'm here.. and I don't even like this place! *lol*

Oh and Anna.. we could open up a life support for Roger Davis Obsessed People! [img]wink.gif[/img]

luv n hugz
    Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehe, yeah, well, I survived one weekend in hell just o see that cast ::laughs:: not really, just... if you ever go on a 6 hour bus-trip, don't take your ex boyfriend who you KNOW will throw stuff at you or poke you in the side the entire trip. heh. no, I love the guy. aaaaaanyways, don't give ob Bombi, there's the MOVIE by the end of this year, so we can all run to the theater as often as we want and watch it. and it has aaaaaaannnnthony ::swoon:: ::flail:: :: falls over:: : [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ies:: you see, I don't ONLY have a thing for Roger performers, although Adam IS mightily hot as well, but he's in it too so who cares, yay! anthony! ::squeal::

life support group, most definitely. I think we'll have quite a crowd by the end of this year [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I read some of the stuff anthony wrote, but the thread he posted in is, like, 40 pages long and I didn't have time to go through all of it, I read the stuff that's posted on cb and hope it's the more important tidbits, but, gaaaaah, anthony ::loves::
    Didn't watch Beautiful Mind last night, but I've already seen it a few times... Heck, I even watched road trip just coz he was in it, and that movie sucked... (have you heard his solo stuff? it's great!)

heh. i thought about organizing a get-together of all the german rentheads when the movie comes out, but, yeah, like, no time and hardly anyone's adress and stuff...

I'm looking forward to the movie, will see what I think about it then. But, like, I can watch rent at home LEGALLY ( ::shifty eyes:: ) and in good quality, so, yeah. YAY.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dunno, I hope they'll do it the way they did Chicago with the subtitles and all. I fear they'll dub the dialogue though (which I really hated about Chicago). If they dub the whole thing I'm going to shoot someone. Right now I'm being optimistic though and just hope they DON'T use the old translation of the songs cause then everyone would think the lyrics are really idiotic ::throws rotten tomatoes at HHK::

Hah. I just totally found some old magazins that were published in Slovakia for people who want to learn german and in every issue they have totally random information on four topics/people, and one of them was Uwe Kr?ger (the other issue had Uschi Glas, so, yeah...). It's just, like, no one besides musical fans even knows him!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, it was on cb, so you've probably read it! [img]wink.gif[/img] I can't wait for this movie and I really, really, REALLY hope they won't dub it! Cause -for all who aren't german on this board- everybody thinks there's only one good germen musical-actor and he get's to do stuff like that, e.g. he sung the Phantom in the movie and it sucked! So if they'd let Uwe Kr?ger du Roger.. I wouldn't go see the movie! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

I'd luv to do a rent-head-meating-thingy!!!
    ^-^ God, I'll be in town every day as soon as the movie's out!

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Uwe in Slovakian magazines? Oh well.. *shrugs*
    Can you actually talk slovaki..erm.. how's it called..?! [img]confused.gif[/img] Sry, never needed that word before. *lol*

Yeah, the german translation sucks. It's not even right! 'Du, ich Collins und Maureen'! They totaly forget about Roger! Cause it's actually 'Ihr, ich Collins und Maureen'.. Somebody should teach that guy some english! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, that's still better than "Sesam oeffne dir" which, as far as I know, isn't even correct german. So maybe he should learn german before he learns english (I think in fact he teaches both, but, like... ::shudders:: )

and it's called Slovak [img]smile.gif[/img] which isn't that important since there are only about, uh 5 million people in the world speaking it. I know a little but not really a lot, as in I understand most things but talking is hella hard. yes. tired. scary doctors appointment tommorrow. sleep. anna.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12