Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope you are not too disappointed that John didn't play yesterday. I was brave either [img]wink.gif[/img] and it was a great show nevertheless. But definitely, John was missing. I hope I will get a new opportunity to go to Cats soon and especially to bring you good news about John.
    @Andrea: Have a good time at the beach!
    @Johnny Chee: I also hope that his site will be back soon (with the clips!) Keep fingers crossed [img]smile.gif[/img]
    CU,
    Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what a pity, i believe you'll meet him next time.
    which cat does John play? Tugger to Munk? My friend sent me a clip that John plays Munk in german:
    Eine Gumbie-Katze f?llt mir ein:
    Man nennt sie Jenny Fleckenfell,
    gescheckt am Bauch, gestreift am Bein,
    ihr Fleckenfell erkennt man schnell.
    Den Tag lang sitz sie vor der T?r
    im Flur und auch im Treppenhaus,
    sie sitzt und sitzt und sitzt und sitzt,
    denn das macht eine Gumbie-Katze aus,
    denn das macht eine Gumbie-Katze aus.

after i saw the pic which John played Munk, it really made me laugh, i think Tugger is more fit for John, his voice sounds sexy, "LAUGH" there'is a bit of wicked on his face. You know, everytime i saw he played Munk, i alway feel something wrong in his performance. there's the rock'n'roll facter in his music.
    JOHNNY

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

John plays Tugger in D?sseldorf as he did in Berlin. I also think he is the one and only Tugger (you described it very well! [img]smile.gif[/img] ) but I am also looking forward to seeing him in other musicals and to his own music! Have you seen a video clip with John as Munkustrap or listening to an audio? If you don't want to answer this question here you can also send me a personal message [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Take care,
    Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Laura:
    i don't know if i can send the clip by e-mail, i have never done it, so i sent a letter into your e-mail, do you have a good way to let me send it to you.Because i don't know where it was downloaded, it was sent to me by my friend.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Once again back to the question: How tall is John? [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Yesterday I read older postings in Russel Hotel where they wondered about this question one year ago. Some people who already met John decided that he must be around 1,85 or 1,86 metres (I wrote 5 " 1 ' - I meant 6 "1 ' [img]redface.gif[/img] ). But I hope that all of us will be able to answer this question once by seeing him in reality. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    CU,
    Laura

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Laura~ Too bad you didn't' get to see John in CATS...I'm sure the performance was incredible just the same...hopefully you will get to see him in it though, I'm sure he is amazing in it! I have heard the clip of John singing as Munkustrap...I'll send you the link 'if the site is still up...I haven't been to it in a while' through PM if you want...it was of his performance in Hamburg I guess...LoL
    Well I'm obviously back from the beach...it was fantastic...the place where we stayed was very very nice and the weather was great the whole time. I got stung by jellyfish though which was really not cool! [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] but yeah the vacation was just what I needed before school...which sadly starts tomorrow! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    well I must be off!! c ya laterZ
    Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Andrea,
    good to hear that your vacation was great! Many thanks for your offer to send me the link but I already got it - thanks to Johnny [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    CU soon,
    Laura

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123