Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I saw the show again last night with a group of female friends from my office. Once again I thought it was fantastic and was very pleased that my friends all loved it too. Each time I have seen it, there have been tiny changes which have added to the humour and the slickness of the show. The audience last night was amazing and definitely the most involved I've seen. Not only was there lots of laughter, there was ahing at the sad bits and responses to the rhetorical questions asked by Man in Chair.
    John has been brilliant in his role from the very start and I now think that all of the performers are at their best.
    John had an appointment after the show but he still managed to spend a few moments signing programmes. EVIE - your photos are in the post to you today with a lovely message from John.
    My friends all thought that he was a perfect gentleman and one commented that he put her in mind of a handsome Fred Astaire.
    I am going again on July 23rd with my Mum and my youngest daughter and as my Mum is in a wheelchair we have front row Dress Circle which look to be the best seats. I'm looking forward to it already!
    My friends were taking photos all the time he was at the Stage Door so there are quite a few of him signing programmes and one of him and I having a hug (swoon) so as usual I'll e-mail them to Enessis for hosting. Thanks in advance Kate [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Love
    Debra x

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't get any photos (if you sent them), Debra, still waiting. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Kate. I am waiting on a few that a friend took on her camera to be sent to me and then I'll forward them to you.

Debra x