Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

don't laugh... 39 and 9 months. been around a few months longer than anna - early 99.

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ October 01, 2004 08:50 PM: Message edited by: KelliMcG ]</font>

MisToxic

Ok!
    I'm 24... first time I heard of john was 1996 when I first heard the new starlight album... met him 1998 in bochum at the starlight express birthday but couldn't bring the name and the face together... that happened two months later in hamburg when I went into cats with john as munkustrap!and there it began...sitting in the middle of the theatre - mouth open, thunderstrucked...
    and now after 5 years time knowing each other I'm glad that he titles me as "good friend"...wow!
    cheers, Dani

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Happy belated Birthday!!! ^-^
    Yeah, it must be great to know John a little. I've met him twice, but it was just the typical 'Stage-Door-Talk'. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    *lol*

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

im 20 in a couple of months...o dear god [img]eek.gif[/img]

i saw him once, but sue pollard got in the way so i couldn't even meet him that one time, lol, how sad

the next people who meet him, will u tell him that KLR want him back please? they said he's one of the best they've ever had...nice [img]smile.gif[/img]

hows everyone?

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ARGHGGH you all are so lucky...you actually get to speak with John...I would loooove that...he is such an inspiration to me and I really hope I can be as lucky as he is job wise and get to be an actress one day... it would be great to talk with him about what it takes and everything...I envy you all so much!
    BTW my birthday was yesterday!!!!! *yay* turned 15! ONE year and 6 months from being able to drive! lol
    Andrea

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm good... how about you? I'm really busy with school, dance, band etc. But I got the original broadway cast recording of RENT...the guy who plays Roger is good but not near as good as John...he sings great but it just doesn't have that...feeling/spark that John has. I dunno how to describe it...LoL Ok well must be off.
    Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love John in the role of Roger, really but if there's one person who is a Roger as good as him then it's Adam Pascal! Although I had to get used to him as well. [img]wink.gif[/img] I think John could have done a lot better, if he had done Rent in english. But still, they're both great and if I had the choice which of them to see on stage, the answer's clear, sin't it? *lol*

Bombi

MisToxic

hey adam is great! but john...fortunately I was one of the lucky people who were able to see the first and only english performance of rent in berlin... and I don't need to tell you how mindblowing awesome our dear johnny was...
    Dani

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Johnny was great in rent, bless him, and stex. anyone going to see the UK tour at all?
    adam pascal was a lot better as roger when he was live, he always is better live than on studio recordings, hes more believable. I wasn't a fan of his until I heard and saw Aida, he's amazing in that, and he's just gone back into it, so if anyone is lucky enough to have access to broadway, go see him! and buy me presents [img]biggrin.gif[/img] *random*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12