Statement on GC-PV
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Statement on GC-PV

Statement on GC-PV

Statement on GC-PV
    Gate City played their hearts out but came up a tad short. Take em 1 at a time fellas and everything else will take care of itself!

Re: Statement on GC-PV

very classy burrhead, I'm sure the players would appeciate that! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Burrhead you da man! I sware the more you talk the more I like you.

The Vike D played their hearts out. They still need help from the offense.

Yeah, and this is coming from the guy who created a thread to ridicule "Great City" because of their loss. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

With 7 turnovers you can't expect to win. Congrat to PV they out played us tonight. Keep your heads up GC and just like burrhead said one game at a time. Two more big games so get your head on straight.

I gotta say, I'm shocked. I thought GC would dominate the game. I guess they're a different team when they leave Scott Co. Congrats to the Vikes. Especially my pal PHD. A nice weekend for upsets. Remember that PHD. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

I dont care, really. I hate GC, I hate their school their fans, their holdbacks, transfers. You say GC and I get mad. I hope they lose out and miss the playoffs and leave their self proclaimed greatness at the house come playoff time.

For some reason I think pvfan dont like Gate City.
    crack is whack

Members do not see advertisements
    Statement on GC-PV
    You not like me either? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast