This is the official Virginia Tech is better than Tennessee thread. Reasons being.
1. Tennessee Fans you have no arguement, your lucky to be 3-3, should be 2-4.
2. Put away the SEC card, it is overated.
3. UAB almost beat you, granted they are a three letter school, but not quite USC.
4. VT beat GT by 50. GT went on the road and beat the defending SEC champions at night.
5. VT runs plays on 3rd and 6 for 7 yards, Tennessee seems to like to run them for 5.
6. Don't hit the panic button yet UT, you still have a shot at that 8-3 season, with that music city bowl on the line, hang in there.
7. Casey Clauson or Michael Vick
Rick Clauson or Marcus Vick
8. VT Orange is better that UT orange.
9. With a team full of parade High school all americans, UT fails to score a single TD against Alabama.
10. Ok, OK, Ut is better at getting guys arrested, VT had 1, UT had 13, you win.