Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

J.I.B. VS APPY-Baseball

The Raiders (12-3) (8-3) beat the Bulldogs 22-0 today giveing Coach Mack Shupe his 600th win.Ethan Stewart (4-0) picked up the win on the mound,he allowed just one hit to tyler hall in the 3rd inning,Stewart also struck out 9 batters in the 5 inning game,and he hit a 2run homer today,needless to say it was a big day for Stewart.The Raiders scored those 22 runs on 15 hits and they committed 2 errors,meanwhile the Bulldogs had the 1 hit and 6 errors.The Raiders travel to Coeburn tuesday for a key lpd matchup,and then play host to the Greenwave thursday,and travel to Honaker saturday.Morgan Ireason took the loss for the dogs.
    Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: J.I.B. VS APPY-Baseball

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wyattyap</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Morgan Ireason took the loss for the dogs. </div></div>

Dang, it's hard to pin a loss like that on one kid. I'd say the entire Appy team absorbed that loss.

Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wyattyap</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Morgan Ireason took the loss for the dogs. </div></div>

Dang, it's hard to pin a loss like that on one kid. I'd say the entire Appy team absorbed that loss. </div></div>
    that's how you describe the losing pitcher, it's common for baseball.

wyattap, you don't seem to have much to say when the raiders lose, but you sure sing their praises when they win.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nothing wrong with that,when we lose a lot of people dont want to hear what i have to say,if i were guessing,no what i mean.You know when we lose the way that we lose its hard to come home and type about it,the games we lost we kill ourselfs with errors so im not going to talk about who made mistakes for us,Just a die hard raider fan and alum thats it.Those who want to read about the game can click and see those who dont,well dont have to.In hindsight i got a hell of alot to say when we lose,but nothing worth posting,and if i did they would prolly kick me off.

Sometimes when you lose it's because the other team is better, and sometimes when you win it's not because your better.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sometimes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sometimes u play well and still get beat,but im talking specifacally about the Raiders this season, the 3 games we lost we did not play well.pv we self destructed in the 5th,coeburn 8e's.gc 8e's,i know thats part of the game but that is not playing good ball.9 times out of 10 the team with the least errors wins.There is alot of variables in playing a complete game.Whith the Raiders this season we really dont know which team will show up,i guess u could say a little inconsistent.We have scored 189 runs and gave up 48,we have in my opinion the most exsposive offensive team in swva,but our defense is suspect at times ala our 3 games with 8+ errors.