Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wise Central

Rumor has it GC's Darren Reed was named Head Football Coach for the Warriors tonight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Wise Central

Central's job is almost as "politically" charged as Union's job is. Good luck to him, he is gonna need it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ah all he's gotta do is tell Rocky Cantrell to kiss his ass and he'll do fine
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He will be ran off. the people of wise dont know the darren we all know. So more like goodluck to wise.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Its sad to say, but most of these comments are right. Ploitics have ruined a many of good coaches in wise county. Darren Reed has without a doubt the ablitiy to be a wonderful headcoach, but if he chooses to not play the ass kissing politics then he'll be job hunting come the start of the 2013 season unless he comes out of the gate with an 8 win season over quality opponents. My heart's desire is to see coaches from wise county be left alone and allowed to coach their style of football, but wise co has way too many bleacher coaches for a man to have success. I feel that the fella that coached last season for central did a quality job. Making the playoffs (no matter how easy it is with the new revamped playoff rules) as first year head coach under the conditions of a new school and being thrown into the position is wonderful. Anywhere else around swva mullins would have had the interim tag removed and been named head ball coach but not wise county. I give him the best wishes i can and I hope he finds a good job coaching, he deserves it. As for Coach Reed, I wish him the best as well and I hope he does an outstanding job for the Central Warriors.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UnIoNfAn View Post
    Its sad to say, but most of these comments are right. Ploitics have ruined a many of good coaches in wise county. Darren Reed has without a doubt the ablitiy to be a wonderful headcoach, but if he chooses to not play the ass kissing politics then he'll be job hunting come the start of the 2013 season unless he comes out of the gate with an 8 win season over quality opponents. My heart's desire is to see coaches from wise county be left alone and allowed to coach their style of football, but wise co has way too many bleacher coaches for a man to have success. I feel that the fella that coached last season for central did a quality job. Making the playoffs (no matter how easy it is with the new revamped playoff rules) as first year head coach under the conditions of a new school and being thrown into the position is wonderful. Anywhere else around swva mullins would have had the interim tag removed and been named head ball coach but not wise county. I give him the best wishes i can and I hope he finds a good job coaching, he deserves it. As for Coach Reed, I wish him the best as well and I hope he does an outstanding job for the Central Warriors.
    Jay will be on Reed's staff and he never wanted the HC spot last year. He took it for the kids because he's a quality human being. I'm very glad Reed has the good sense to keep him. The kids are better for it just being around him. Jay will do a solid job as an assistant-just like he did at JJK
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He was a heck of a coach last season thats for sure. Im glad hes staying on the staff as well. Central should have a good solid team next season. I wish em all the luck in the world

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The players and parents will hate Reed before school starts back. If the man is disliked in his hometown he surely will in freaking wise county.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gchs_devils View Post
    The players and parents will hate Reed before school starts back. If the man is disliked in his hometown he surely will in freaking wise county.
    Thanks for the warning and all of your positive contributions.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You will see what I mean soon.