Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

whats going to happen to this chat

With the all but finished dismantling of the LPD under these new rules and schools shifts whats going to happen to this chat room? From what is being said, the LPD will be basicly done away with and a new district will be formed. Im all for it in a way but when clintwood and jib is gone that takes away the last two real LPD schools. Union and central are one year schools and now with the talk of Lee, Lebanon, and potentionally Gate City forming a district with Union and Central the LPD as we all know and love will be a thing of the past. So I guess this means that this disscussion forum will become a thing of the past as well giving way to newer, better, brighter forums as well. What do yall think will happen with our "LPD SPORTS FORUM"?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: whats going to happen to this chat

It'll be the bullet to the head of this limping horse finally.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, there is like 1 post a week nowadays. Sad, you could generally check this place every hour and there would be new post, new topics, and sometimes it would be so active that a topic that was near the top would be on page two. This place has really gone limp, for the lack of a better word.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

paper said that the new district could pick up the name Lonesome Pine District. I hope so, even though Norton won't be a part of it I want the LPD to live on
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No more PV or Appy, and no more LPD. God answers prayers!! Join the cmd forum. Always good talk over there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I say don't continue the name. And that's just strictly out of respect toward the LPD. It simply won't be the LPD, just would be odd with this new look.

Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gchs_devils View Post
    No more PV or Appy, and no more LPD. God answers prayers!! Join the cmd forum. Always good talk over there.
    No, because Gate City would be gone.[/sarcasm]

I'm sure all the PV and Appy people would say the same of Gate City and the pack of rednecks over there. Why would we go on the CMD forum and always listen to how Gate City is God's gift to high school sports and listen to people blame officiating on a loss?

That's why the whole area strongly dislikes Gate City, among many other reasons.

But anyway, you don't have PV and Appy. Instead, you have both schools together.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I rather blame officiating than blame a loss where a kid fumbled a kick because he was wearing a visor in the rwin. Silly Philly Robbins. I have never blamed a loss on a ref or ump. GC is God's Gift of sports. We can all come on here and talk about it if you like? And I rather be a redneck than incest.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gchs_devils View Post
    I rather blame officiating than blame a loss where a kid fumbled a kick because he was wearing a visor in the rwin. Silly Philly Robbins. I have never blamed a loss on a ref or ump. GC is God's Gift of sports. We can all come on here and talk about it if you like? And I rather be a redneck than incest.
    Don't sell yourself short, you can be both.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All joking aside this board has really went downhill along with swvasports. I wish we had someone with the brains to create a new one, just something for swva that is far more better than swvasports. Something that can livestream Twitter feeds, chats as this, team rosters, standings, and etc. It would be killer for us to have our own pimped out maxpreps/message board type website.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast