Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Well...here it is--THE END

I just wanted to pop in one last time to say that it's been great getting to know each and every one of you. To say that it's sad to see this board go is an understatement. I'll forever miss the days of causing a ruckus under my "Chubz" alias and discussing games before and after they were played, even deep into the playoffs. I've gained so much knowledge from the people here, it's ridiculous -- and I still don't know half of what most of you do! But good God, if I didn't love watching and discussing football. I'd already been considering not attending anymore games this year and this could very well seal the deal. I've gotten older and the passion just isn't there like it used to be. Maybe it's a sign to move on and cherish other things in life. The memories both here and at those stadiums on Friday and Saturday nights will never be forgotten. So long everyone, and take care of yourselves.
    Officially retired

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ADIOS!!! Interesting Board at times.
    GO VOLS

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's been a good time. I hate that this place can't be the way it was back during the days of the black and green board. Back then, every time you hit the refresh button, you would have a new topic or reply to read. It often got pretty heated, but it sure was fun. I hope the board that basketballguy is talking about can have a lot of LPD representation.
    Thanks for the good times. It's been fun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12