Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christianity (for those who wish to hear it)

Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Christianity (for those who wish to hear it)

Listen, today wasn't my best day and the thing that knight said before I went off (which I shouldn't have done) kind of got me started. I am not pegging the gospel and I set a bad exammple for any on here who don't believe. Listen just forgive me please. I'm extremely sorry and my getting riled up was unfair. Both sides were unfair. One must learn to forgive. If you forgive me, thank you. If you don't, you will. I can't and won't make you but you will soon. What was a good week turned into a bad week.

But listen I asked God for forgiveness. I asked God to help me with this. I don't remember where it says this in the bible but it says for if we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us. Some people do think we, Christians are always goign to be perfect little goody two shoes who do no wrong. We are to strive to be like Christ. We won't be like him. Only in heaven we will be perfect. We all fall short of the glory of the Lord. If any of you all want to hear my testimony then send me a pm. I will give it to you.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Christianity (for those who wish to hear it)

Listen DJ can you walk on water?

Can you turn H2O into wine?

Could you give your only son up just so someone you never meet and would never acknowdlege you could live?

Your not perfect man, don't take things so serious. Its okay to get mad every now and then your human. But what is important is your are smart enough to understand repentence.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks. There are some things that ought to be taken seriously though. I take my relationship with God seriously. I just want to be understood. That's all I wanted out of knight 67 to begin with. But I acted like I did when I was in fifth grade.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's cool you are so serious about your relationship with God. I dont even know you, but you defend yourself way too quickly. It's ok to get mad, or upset with someone. But don't call someone out, or preach to them. By preaching to someone, what is right and what is wrong, in a since is judging that person and in the bible it does say to not judge someone.
    But I will agree with Knight_67 on the fact that there are a lot of hypocrites on this board, and in the christian community in general. It's a sad thing to see, how someone is a "christian" on Youth night and Sunday morning, then the other days either cussin a storm, or drinking their memories away.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Take your religion seriously, but if you get to quick to criticize yourself, people who aren't sure or don't believe think they will never be able to be 'perfect' so they tend to think that they aren't good enough for it.

It's great to think you made a mistake, but go to God yourself and ask for forgiveness and at most sometimes a PM, because otherwise it makes it seem like your trying to be a bit of a show off (not saying you are, just that is what people often think).

It's like the Tops and Bottoms signs, I do think the mans heart is in the right place, but I also think that if God wanted to, he could send a zillion moths out into the skys saying repent now, but he doesn't want to scare people to him, and likewise you can't push to hard. God knocks, he doesn't ram the door down [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Listen to these fellers. You're young and quick to anger like most youth. Christians have been persecuted since the beginning of the religion. Be thankful that people are only giving you a little grief over it instead of throwing you to the lions like the Romans used to.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I took their advice. You are right about that on the persecution though nobody persecuted me. Someone said something that I took the wrong way. Not pointing fingers but I have seen hypocrisy too. Got to let God handle it. I don't know about my own church because most of the people there are older than me and I never see them. Learned a good lesson.

Inactive Member christianscientology's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imported_trumpet1988 View Post
    Listen, today wasn't my best day and the thing that knight said before I went off (which I shouldn't have done) kind of got me started.
    Why should Unbelievers repent and believe in Jesus, when the supposed Believers do not believe in Jesus? Is Jesus an Eternal Divine Presence and Supreme Authority with you, or does it vary? Are there times when you feel that you can forget he existed, or do you respect him and his wishes all the time?

These are factors that affect how the World sees Christianity.
    It is easy to tell Unbelievers to repent of their sins and goals in life, and just become a nice little cookie-cut church robot, but to make them do so is beyond hard.
    Why should they be induced to do so, when purported Christians show that they can abandon Jesus any time they feel like it?

But listen I asked God for forgiveness. I asked God to help me with this.
    Asking God for something and getting it are two different things, and many supposed Christians do not know this. That is why they invent bizarre concepts like "The Healing Ministry." As in, "God will not answer my prayers to heal people, because I am not in The Healing Ministry." This is purely an invention of hypocrites, to hide the fact that they have no connection with God whatsoever, and that He doers not answer their prayers at all. Therefore, they invent silly abstract things, that have no visible nor tangible effect whatsoever, and live in a delusion that these things are being granted when they pray, whereas those things do not exist, and are not granted- but to admit this is to admit that they have no connection with God- and there is no way they can confront that!

I don't remember where it says this in the bible but it says for if we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us.
    What sort of Christian are you that does not know where a quote is in The Bible?
    You do not own a concordance, nor do you have even a Text File of The Bible on your computer, so that you might search the verses of Scripture.

. 1st JOHN 1:5-10.

5. This then is the Message
    which we have heard of him,
    and declare unto you,
    "That God is Light,
    and in Him is no Darkness at all."
    6. If we say that we have fellowship with him,
    and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not The Truth:
    7. But if we walk in the Light, as he is in the Light,
    we have fellowship one with another,
    and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
    8. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves,
    and The Truth is not in us.
    9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
    and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
    10. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar,
    and his word is not in us.

Jesus' Word is that we have been Sinners, and must repent, and be cleansed by him.
    1st John 1:10 has been used by Christian hypocrites as an excuse to continue in sin, and to expect to always sin. This is not the message of 1st John, because he declared that Children of God cannot sin.

Hypocrites invent a mythical theoretical state called "perfection," and because it is unattainable to them, declare that it is unattainable to everyone, and can thus be discarded, except as a device to condemn others, and drag them down to their own corrupt state.

. 1st JOHN 2:3-6.

3. And hereby we do know that we know him,
    "If we keep his Commandments."
    4. He that saith, "I know him,"
    and keepeth not his Commandments, is a liar,
    and The Truth is not in him.
    5. But whoso keepeth his Word,
    in him verily is The Love of God perfected:
    hereby know we that we are in him.
    6. He that saith he abideth in him
    ought himself also so to walk,
    even as he walked.

The only cause of Sin is ignorance. When one knows Jesus, Sin becomes impossible, because that Knowledge eradicates the Ignorance that makes Sin possible. When force is used to make a Child of God a Sinner, either the Child of God overcomes this force, or they perish rather than commit sin.

. 1st JOHN 2:9-14.

*9. He that saith he is in the Light, and hateth his Brother,
    is in Darkness even until now.
    10. He that loveth his Brother abideth in the Light,
    and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
    11 But he that hateth his Brother is in Darkness,
    and walketh in Darkness,
    and knoweth not whither he goeth,
    because that Darkness hath blinded his eyes.
    12. I write unto you, Little Children,
    ?Because your sins are forgiven you
    for his Name's sake.?
    13. I write unto you, Fathers,
    ?Because ye have known him
    that is From The Beginning.?
    I write unto you, Young Men,
    ?Because ye have overcome The Wicked One.?
    I write unto you, Little Children,
    ?Because ye have known The Father.?
    14. I have written unto you,
    ?Fathers, because ye have known him
    that is From The Beginning.?
    I have written unto you,
    ?Young Men, because ye are strong,
    and The Word of God abideth in you,
    and ye have overcome The Wicked One.?

There are six Levels of Spirituality: Natural Man, Carnal Brethren, Babes in Christ, Little Children, Young Men, and Fathers. Little Children and above cannot be forced into sin by any means, and cannot be killed without their consent. This is the Power God has granted those who would belong with Him.

Some people do think we, Christians are always goign to be perfect little goody two shoes who do no wrong.
    What else is the purpose of Conversion? if your intention is not sinlessness, what is your purpose? Are you in Christianity only as an infiltrator and traitor, come to cause corruption and defile the Assembly of God, to render it useless?

. 1st JOHN 3:4-10.

4. Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law:
    for sin is the transgression of The Law.
    5. And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins;
    and in him is no sin.
    6. Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not:
    whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
    7. Little Children, let no man deceive you:
    "He that doeth Righteousness is Righteous,
    even as he is Righteous."
    8. He that committeth sin is of the Devil;
    for the Devil sinneth From The Beginning.
    For this Purpose the Son of God was manifested,
    "That he might destroy The Works of The Devil."
    9. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin;
    for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin,
    because he is born of God.
    10. In this the Children of God are manifest,
    and the Children of the Devil:
    whosoever doeth not Righteousness is not of God,
    neither he that loveth not his Brother.

We are to strive to be like Christ. We won't be like him. Only in heaven we will be perfect.
    There is no "striving to be like Christ." Either a Christian is like him, or else they are not Christians. The term "Christian" means "like unto Christ." If you say that you are like Christ, but you cannot be celibate, then you are a liar and a fake. If you say that you are like Christ, and you cannot walk between towns on foot, and live off the land, then you are a liar and a fake. If you say you are a Christian, and you need more than the clothes on your back, then you are a liar and a fake. If you say you are a Christian, and cannot be slapped, spat upon, whipped, and even executed without complaint, you are a liar and a fake.

When someone is a fake Christian, it becomes sequentially harder to bear the weight of lies as one continues to live. They get heavier and heavier year after year- you literally feel the weights pressing on you, as if they were physical.

. 1st JOHN 4:16-18.

16. And we have known and believed
    The Love that God hath to us.
    God is Love; and he that dwelleth in Love
    dwelleth in God, and God in him.
    17. Herein is our Love made Perfect,
    that we may have boldness in The Day of Judgment:
    because as he is, so are we in this World.

A fake Christian who does not even know where 1st John 1:9 is in The Bible would not know the meaning of the Biblical term "Love." it means, "The keeping of God's Commandments."

. 1st JOHN 5:1-5.

WHOSOEVER believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God:
    and every one that loveth Him that begat
    loveth him also that is begotten of him.
    2. By this we know that we love The Children of God,
    "When we love God, and keep His Commandments."
    3. For THIS is The Love of God,
    "That we keep His Commandments:"
    and His Commandments are not grievous.
    4. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the World:
    and this is The Victory that overcometh the World,
    "Even our Faith."
    5. Who is he that overcometh the World,
    but he that believeth that Jesus is The Son of God?

It is a disgusting thing to hear modern Christians whine like the dogs Jesus called we Gentiles (Mark 7:27), that "We cannot stop the World from making us sin! But we will improve our conduct when we get to Heaven!" who actually believe that they will enter the same Heaven as the Christians whom Nero burned to death at street corners and tore with wild beasts in his arenas, because they refused to renounce Jesus!

If we make the same sacrifices that Jesus and early Christians made, then we will be like Jesus. anyone who is not "perfect" before it is time for them to enter Heaven is definitely not going to Heaven.

People believe otherwise because they have paid false Christian ministers even enormous sums of money to tell them what they wanted to hear. Which is a pack of lies.

We all fall short of the glory of the Lord. If any of you all want to hear my testimony then send me a pm. I will give it to you.
    I really don't want to hear your "testimony." It is none of my business, and it would be either a delusion or a lie. Only God needs to know my Testimony. It has been my experience that 99.99% of all Christians who boast of testimonies are completely spiritually worthless. Where did Jesus teach you to give "testimonies?"

Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why are you even bringing this back up? It was six years ago.

I was sixteen or seventeen years old and still had quite a lot to learn.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No clue probably someone that is board and likes sturing the pot I would not take it personaly and get baited into a 6 year old argument

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast