Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ability to post on this forum--INFORMATION

Any user can see these boards. However, the ability to post is something that has to be given to a user. If you are a user of age (18) who wishes to participate, then PM me. You do not have to agree with people and will be involved with discussions involving people of different religions (or maybe even no religion). Please be respectful even if you disagree.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Ability to post on this forum--INFORMATION

Anybody that has requested to join as of Friday morning (the 17th) at approximately 9 am is able to post.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anybody who has requested up till around 1030 PM on Friday the 17th has been admitted

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just want to bring this back up for everyone to read and to specifically see what Rock posted back when this board was created...

You do not have to agree with people and will be involved with discussions involving people of different religions (or maybe even no religion). Please be respectful even if you disagree.
    I ask ALL people who have permissions to the Religion Board to heed those words. That's how it's been from the start, that's how it'll continue to be run. If you can't get along w/each other or you're here to complain instead of participate, then don't be surprised if you wake up one morning and find your access is revoked, maybe temporarily, possibly permanently.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]