Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Has anybody ever heard of the western WIll PENNY? It's supposed to be about an outlaw who protects a woman and her son from some other outlaws I think. Wouldn't that be good for Kevin to do as a remake? I think so. Another one is Elephant Walk which originally starred Elizabeth Taylor at a plantation in Ceylon (now Shrilanka). I think she's supposed to be married to a doctor. I saw it a long time ago but can't remember all of it. I think he'd be great in that too. Of course I think he'd be really good in movie versions of my books!!!! I'm still churning them out, by the way. Anywho, that's my idea. Anybody agree and what movie would you like to see remade with our Prince in it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Lynn yes I have seen "Will Penny"!! It's a great movie!! I adore Charlton Heston he's one of my all time favorites and I think Kevin would be perfect for the role of Will. Maybe someone should suggest It to Kevin, he might just consider It. If I think of any movie remakes for our Kevin I will jot them down. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] great suggestion Lynn.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ November 30, 2005 03:02 AM: Message edited by: Mazy Luvs Kevin ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

What would everyone think about a remake of High Plains Drifter????? I think Kevin would be perfect for the role. As I'm sure you know Clint Eastwood starred In the role as the Stranger In 1973.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]wink.gif[/img] High plains drifter would be perfect!
    also ~How the west was won~ [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] love that one.

Kevin needs to do another western he's so made for them, and you can tell he loves western films. Romance is a good one for Kevin too!

I would very much like to see him in a Remake of ~An Affair to remember~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 07, 2006 04:00 PM: Message edited by: KEVIN IS INNOCENT ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

That is exactly why I wrote the western ACCIDENTAL OUTLAW for Kevin...because he is soooooooooooo good in westerns. That is why I wrote JUST A LITTLE LOVE AND MARBLE HALLS BOOKS I AND II...because he is the sexiest leading man on the whole freakin' planet!!!!!!!!!! Love, love, [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the man to pieces.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

What does everybody think of Kevin in a re-make of "Gone with the wind"?
    I think he'd make a fine Rhett. Of course to perfect the role he'll have to grow a moustache

[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img]

<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ January 19, 2007 09:59 PM: Message edited by: Dee * lite ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Has anybody heard of the movie that starred Liz Taylor called Elephant Walk? That would be so good with our Kevin in it...but hey, any movie he does is great. I love the westerns, though. And be sure to get your votes for him in over at IMDB for best Wyatt Earp!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I've seen Elelephant walk! It's a great movie. Kevin would be perfect in the lead. But who do you think should play Elizabeths role?

[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really like Rachel Weisz. I think ever since I saw her in the Mummy and the sequel to that I have thought she's pretty and very good and would be perfect in that role. I secretly would love to see her team up with Kevin in an adaptation of my book, Marble Halls, a Victorian romance. OOOOOOHHHHHH la la.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]