Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Hey guys, you are letting Kurt Russell win over at IMDB!!!!! Your votes for Kevin are urgently needed now....and I mean everybody and their dogs must get over there and vote Kevin as the best Wyatt Earp. Please don't let Russell win this. That smirking Eddie Street will have a field day otherwise. Vote now!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]frown.gif[/img] I'm not seeing any of you going to vote for our Kevin at that stupid IMDB. I know you have to register and all but it really doesn't take but a minute. You gotta, gotta, gotta get over there, put Tombstone in the search engine, click on Russell Or Costner and there are a bunch of votes. Right now I think it's 36/35. We can't let Russell win this. Please do your part right away!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]wink.gif[/img] Not to worry Lynn! Kevin got my vote he's the best Wyatt hands down.

Don't hate me but I actually like Tombstone better than Wyatt Earp but only by a thread. Now you can throw the tomatoes. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, how could you????????? Please, just go vote for Kevin or at least pass this on so those who really want to see Kevin win can vote over there for him. Don't let our Kevin down...come on people, I've contacted all the ones I know who are voting.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Really [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] how could you? How could anyone think Tombstone was better than Wyatt Earp. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] Costner fans get over to IMDB now and vote for Kevins movie Wyatt Earp ASAP!!!!!!

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ August 06, 2006 07:02 PM: Message edited by: Dee * lite ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I Locked In My Vote For "Wyatt Earp" As Well. I Believe It To Be A Much, Much Better Film Than "Tombstone" Thank You For Alerting Us Lynn, Kevin Absolutely Must Win This Poll.

Beauty, I Have No Intention Whatsoever To Throw Tomatoes Your Way. LOL. Welcome To The Forums.

5 8 9image5 8 11image

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ August 18, 2006 12:08 PM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

KEEP YOUR VOTING, FOLKS. I THINK WE'RE WINNING THE WAR FOR KEVIN. ANYBODY WHO BELIEVES KEVIN IS THE BEST WYATT EARP (AND WE ALL KNOW HE IS) MUST MARCH RIGHT OVER TO IMDB AND MAKE IT KNOWN TO MR. ECBOULEVARD A.K.A ECSTREET AND OTHER ALIASES. DON'T WASTE A MINUTE...GET YOUR VOTE IN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS GUYS.

Inactive Member get it got it good's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's entirely your opinion Weston. Just because all of you love--Costner doesn't necessarily make Wyatt Earp better. Others may think Tombstone is a better film. It's not fair to force your views on others. I know you don't want to believe this, but some Costner fans may actually have different views than you regarding these two movies. "Beauty in a jar" demonstrated that in her post.It would be a dull world--if we all saw things the same way.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ August 25, 2006 07:13 PM: Message edited by: eyegotcha ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WE TOLD YOU TO GET LOST, EYEGOTCHA. YOU ARE NOT A WELCOME POSTER HERE. YOU DRIP NEGATIVITY AND DO NOT ADDRESS ME AS WESTON, GIRLY MAY. THAT'S ONLY FOR REAL FRIENDS AND YOU AIN'T ONE OF 'EM. AND FYI, WYATT EARP IS THE BETTER OF THE WYATT EARP MOVIES MADE...PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I REPEAT...SHOVE OFF.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast