Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

does anyone know who Monet Mazur is? She's in 40 days and 40 nights and Torque movie. I'm just wondering why she's not that popular when she so beautiful and a really great actress.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Look here.

Another very underrated actress is Sabrina Le Beauf. She is the face of my avatar. I want to know what is up w/ her now and why am I her only fan? How come she no longer acts?

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 09, 2006 07:09 PM: Message edited by: TroiTribble ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Originally posted by TroiTribble:
    Look here.

Another very underrated actress is Sabrina Le Beauf. She is the face of my avatar. I want to know what is up w/ her now and why am I her only fan? How come she no longer acts?

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ December 09, 2006 07:09 PM: Message edited by: TroiTribble ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">frome here-

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0494058/bio

October 2006) She has just returned from England, where she took part in The Complete Works Festival at The Royal Shakespeare Company, playing Rosaline in Love's Labour's Lost with The Shakespeare Theatre Company, from Washington, DC

also-

Following The Cosby Show's run, she enrolled in the UCLA Professional Interior Design Progam while continuing to work as an actress on television and in theatre. She has her own interior design business