Communities: CatBall Catfights

The Hot Tangled CatBall CatFight Forum

DESCRIPTION OF CATBALLING:

Most of the questions on catballing can be summarized as:

1 - What is a catball?

2 - How do I get her into a catball?

3 - How do I get out of a catball?

4 - Is catballing right for me?

In regards to the first question, catballing most often occurs when two women are locked in a very serious and merciless bitch or catfight. To the uninformed, a catball often appears to an almost harmless clutching or hugging. Nothing could be further from the truth. While a catball may involve hugging or clutching its one of the most dangerous situations a bitch or catfighter can find herself in. Catballs begin when two women are struggling in close contact, usually body against body. For reasons I am sure I don?t need to explain to my readers, the combatants have usually stripped each other naked at this point. Now down on the ground together, bared chest against bared chest, breasts mashing, tummies touching and mound rubbing, one or the other will make a move that risks the start of a catball. Often the first woman to make this move doesn?t even realize the full and dangerous implications of what she is doing.

Usually one woman will wrap her arms around the other?s nude and struggling body in an attempt to control her. She might slip both hands under the other?s arm pits and around her back, or drape one arm over her rival?s shoulder as the other hand comes up low from the opposite side. She might even simply go for the double-handed hair pull HUG. Often her rival will respond with a similar grip,
FOR MORE GO TO FORUM....

Communities Threads / Posts  Last Post

Forum Information and Options

Moderators of this Forum
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.