View Poll Results: Who wins, Heidi or Maria?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heidi Klum

7 38.89%
  • Maria Grazia Cucinotta

11 61.11%

Thread: Heidi Klum vs. Maria Grazia Cucinotta

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heidi Klum vs. Maria Grazia Cucinotta

Heidi saw Maria being destroyed by Brigitte Nielsen and Maria's lean defeat against Nicole Kidman. She celebrated Brigitte's victory and immediately wanted to fight Maria, but it was not the right time.
    Maria, who is now 41, started last years fighting against other women in her age, that means 40+. She was successfull against Jeri Ryan, Catherine Zeta-Jones and very lucky against Verona Pooth, but lost against Brigitte Nielsen and Nicole Kidman.

Who would win a fight?

Heidi Klum: age 37, 5'8.5, 120 lbs, 35C
    Maria Grazia Cucinotta: age 41, 5'9.5, 134 lbs, 39DD

[IMG]mgchk1 Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Kim & Ginny's Celebrity Fight Forum Forum Owne GinnyKim's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Heidi Klum vs. Maria Grazia Cucinotta

It would be nice to read the story of how Catherine "Big Cat" Bell would fare against EITHER, but given the parameters of the poll, probably Maria (over 40) would be more approrpiate.

Maybe in a tag team [Bell-Theron/Maria/Heidi] (or separate fights) with Charlize Theron and Heidi?

Naturally, we like any way at all to involve Charlize!!!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Heidi Klum vs. Maria Grazia Cucinotta

I find it a very hot catfight. I think that in the beginning the fight goes back and forth for 1-2 minutes, before the tough Italian throw down her rival. The women rolling on the floor entangled, but at the end Maria, bigger and stronger, takes the upper hand and pins Heidi. With her body on blonde?s, her bigger and heavier boobs overwhelms Heidi?s and makes her crying. She keeps the blonde German pined with a grapevine-pin. Her powerful legs keep open Heidi?s also strong legs. With her ?top-gun? useful and her face smothered by Maria?s superior breast, the blonde submits in tears. But the fight is not over. The hot Italian doesn?t let the chance pass. She likes the sexy Heidi, so decide for her sexual domination.

As Ginny & Kim, am also fun of Charlize and I love her involving. So I like to read a story with blonde vs. brunette tag teams, but I think that the pair would be Charlize and Heidi vs. "Big Cat" and Maria. As Maria fights the blonde German, the golden goddess ?meets? again her old nemesis?.