Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Story Round 2.5 Part 2

Not sure if you guys will like this one but here goes.

It had been about twenty minutes since Karen's match had ended and I couldn't find her anywhere and began to grow nervous. Knowing Karen they way that I do I would bet money that she was in another scuffle. And in her condition after two tough matches, I didn't like her chances but I had to respect her fighting spirit.

Karen had one stead fast rule when it came to me watching her matches. I was never allowed to interfere. Of course I had made stipulations to the rule but if she was ever in a one on one fight with another woman I was forbidden to do anything but watch.

I began to focus my search further away from the main fighting area. Chances are two women wanted to mix it up with out being disturbed this is exactly where they would chose to get it on. Of course if one woman was an unwilling participant, this too would meet the needs of her ambusher. In Karen's case I have seen both these type of fights go down.

I turned south and started heading down the beach. Soon in an area surrounded by dunes I could hear a woman's voice barking orders out. This would be the perfect location to do battle. Surrounded on three sides by tall dunes you would never be disturbed her if you didn't want to. Of course if you wanted to invite a few friends to watch they could be perched on top of the dunes with a commanding view of the arena. This wasn't the case today; I soon discovered that just two women were present. The fourth side was open and there was nothing between you and the ocean. The view was amazing. And if you were sitting off shore in about from the beginning of the match, I bet that view was pretty damn good too!

As I climbed one of the dunes and was able to peer into the enclosure my heart sank. I knew by her incredible body that it was my Karen flat on her back, underneath a now dominant blonde. With her long flowing hair covering her face I couldn't make out who it was. She too was in great shape and by the condition of her bathing suit, what she still chose to wear, and the condition of her hair you could easily know she was just about unchallenged in the fight. When I did see her face the still perfectly applied make-up confirmed this. With her hands still tied behind her back and exhausted and banged up from her match with Pam, Karen couldn't have put up very much resistance in the fight.

"Get off of her!" I commanded as I started down the dune towards the two women. "Oh Hi IRISH!" She said as she brushed the hair from her face. Now looking directly at me were two of the most beautiful green eyes of you had ever seen. If it wasn't for the fact that she was sitting on Karen's face, grinding away, I would have been excited. OK I'm lying; my heart definitely skipped a beat.

"Charlize! Get off of her! She had enough!" I yelled as I moved closer. "Now IRISH, you know the rules!" she cooed. "To the victor go the spoils." I was incensed! She clearly had taken advantage of Karen's position. "Now if you would like to take her place for the post game I would find that acceptable. If not I'm sitting here all day!"

Now rules were rules, but I don't know what transpired before I got there. Did Karen agree to a match against Charlize with these rules? One thing for sure was that I wouldn't be asking Karen anytime soon.

I reluctantly agreed to Charlize's terms, (OK I'm lying here) and agreed to take Karen's place. "OK Charlize, get off of her!" Charlize licked her lips and seductively ground her ass one last time on Karen's face before standing. She grabbed the front of my t-shirt and pulled me into a tight embrace and passionate kiss. "Let's get down to business." She said as soon as she broke contact with my lips. She tore my t-shirt off and then slid my shorts down my legs. I stepped out of them as I looked down at my still slumbering playmate.

Looking to humiliate Karen even further, she kicked Karen's lower body, spreading her legs wide. She then knelt down between my girl's legs and pushed on Karen's body like she was fluffing pillows. Before I knew it she laid down, resting her head on Karen's landing strip. "OK lover, on your knees!"

I took my position between her legs and Charlize grabbed hold of me and guided me into her. The waves were lapping up close to where we lay, as the tide was rising. I felt a chill as I looked down into her eyes. She was enjoying every minute of this. It was not so much about me, but rather what she had done and was doing to Karen. "Now if we only had a camera rolling I would already have Karen's birthday present." She said as she closed her eyes and rocked with me.

I looked up and saw that Karen had begun to stir. I don't think Charlize realized it yet, but I'm sure that she soon would. Continuing with my duties, I grabbed each of Charlize's wrists. She opened her eyes to see what I was doing but as I thrust in deeper she soon closed them and just enjoyed the motion.

If Karen's head was equipped with a whistle, she would sound like a screaming tea kettle. You could almost see the steam blasting out of both ears. "That's it IRISH." Charlize moaned. "Just a little bit more!"

Just a little bit more alright I thought to myself as I saw the wheels turning behind Karen's eyes. Her hands were still tied behind her back but her legs were completely free. As predicted, they slammed shut around Charlize's head.

The blonde frantically struggled to free herself, but I would not let go of her wrists. She planted her feet and began bucking her hips in an all out effort to free herself. I didn't mind this part at all. Karen just squeezed tighter and tighter until Charlize's struggles ceased.

Karen opened her legs and pushed backwards with her legs, pushing herself out from under Charlize. The blonde's head dropped to the sand a rolled to the side. Her tongue was extended between her parted lips; she was out for the count.

"Ahem!" Karen annoyingly cleared her throat. "Anytime you're done down there I would like you to untie me if it isn't too much trouble." Snapping back to the here and now I quickly made my way over to Karen who was now kneeling just beyond Charlize's head.

The knots on the bathing suit were a mother! No wonder why Karen wasn't able to free herself. As soon as I released her, Karen had Charlize rolled onto her belly. In quick calculated moves that would make a rodeo star jealous, my girl had Charlize hog tied and out of commission.

Karen made it to her feet as I still stared at Charlize. The next thing I knew I was being pulled to my feet by a very sensitive and still very erect body part. With a purpose Karen pulled me into the ocean like I was a do being led on a leash. I started to worry. Was she dragging me in the deep water to drown me? I was completely powerless as she held me with a tight grip.

Once we got into water about waist high she spun and faced me. What was she about to do? I thought to myself. My questions were soon answered as she began to stroke me. "Let's wash that nasty bitch off of you!" She said. I was like Yes Mamm!

When she had finished with me she cleaned herself up. Should I tell her that she missed a spot from where Charlize was sitting on her face? "Let's get out of here!" Karen commanded and we waded back to shore. Stopping briefly at where Theron lay, Karen gave her swift kick to the ribs causing the blonde to grunt. "Good the bitch is still alive." Karen said. "You and I will meet again whore! And you are going to regret getting out of bed this morning!"

Karen and I made it back to her apartment where the first order of business would be to heal up and start preparing for round 3. I flicked on the TV and punched in ESPN just in time for them to cover today's results. "Looks like you will be matched up against Landry next round." I said. "Good!" was Karen's reply as she rubbed her sore ribs and slid into bed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Story Round 2.5 Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH! View Post
    Decided to try something a little different with this one?.
    Yes it is ?something a little different? but I prefer it more than a cold description of a fight in a ring without feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH! View Post
    Not sure if you guys will like this one but here goes.
    Well if you mean Charlize?s funs? no we love it!!! First you scr###@@!!XXX**## our beloved woman, after you betrayed her confidence, you trapped her making the golden goddess an undefended victim for your bitch and finally you left her helpless and unconscious on the beach, all alone with so many jerks and freaks around her(I hope Ginny be somewhere around?). WE LOVE IT!!! Shame on you? I hope Ali destroy your bitch in next round?

Now serious, thanks for the story Irish :thankU:. I love everything including the goddess, even if she lose her third fight against a playmate (well I am talking about myself, I think that Kim & Ginny will proclaim you after the medical care to poor blond goddess ?). Karen looks fit and more muscular than Charlize. But I think that irl she hasn?t the spirit and the abilities to beat the South African woman. She would give a good fight, maybe long, back and forth but Charlize is a real fighter. At the end she would win? just my opinion?

Ps. Before six months I made a topic about the lack of "action" on this board. I must admit now that the things are better :2thumbsup:. And I still hope for more action?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Story Round 2.5 Part 2

Hey billblah thanks for the input what was different, for me anyway, is that I normally don?t write in the first person. I decided to try a different angle but I?m not sure that I am thrilled with the end result.

As far as Charlize goes?. I had started writing the story and had gotten to the 7th paragraph where I first identify the blonde. Originally it was Torrie Wilson in the story. When I saw K&G?s post about Charlize it was easy enough to change because I hadn?t gotten to the 8th paragraph yet. That is about when you chimed in with Charlize as well.

As far as Karen winning this match up I almost had to have her win to continue with round three of Amateur?s tournament. If she had been taken out, it would ruin the story line already laid out.

Ali beating Karen in round three?. Those results are already predetermined as well.

I too wish the board could return to the old days of new stories on almost a daily basis. Especially if Karen is in them!

:snickerpup: