3 Post(s)

Re: pictures

12424615 1545585859092603 803649134 n
    13551730 214417982291280 197710631 n
    12552231 1508765819427837 1745895667 n

www hitchhiker vflykgb8o

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img] 1880 replies | 84822 view(s)

- - - Updated - - -

?ig_cache_key=MTI4Nzk0MTY0NzM4ODM2NTI4OQ%3D%3D.2
    Last edited by tomt; July 8th, 2016 at 12:32 AM.
    guns kill people,

like spoons made rush limbaugh,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Last edited by tomt; July 25th, 2016 at 10:19 PM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Last edited by tomt; July 25th, 2016 at 10:37 PM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Ой!

1883 replies | 86385 view(s)

Last edited by tomt; July 25th, 2016 at 08:49 PM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

13696907 1149484138408256 1595729813 n

13329242 1617779551875619 305281626 n

Last edited by tomt; July 26th, 2016 at 09:54 PM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

13707321 1163420413678867 504409308 n

- - - Updated - - -

13740935 572683096245575 1095848028 n

- - - Updated - - -

13551633 1746801315594383 939989166 n

- - - Updated - - -

12749886 921180911323261 1322186537 n

- - - SWEET - - -

11375177 1608646176076806 1733585853 n

1885 replies | 86521 view(s)

Last edited by tomt; July 26th, 2016 at 10:28 PM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Elizabeth Garner
    October 12, 2013 ?

All things About Albrecht DurerTHE HIDDEN SECRETS IN DURER'S ART AND LIFE

DISCOVERING THE D?RER CIPHER: HIDDEN SECRETS IN PLAIN SIGHT
    Add comments Edit

The famous Melencolia Symbol I, the greatest art hoax in history!

The only artist in the world who was embedding secret messages in almost all his art and using it as a weapon, double-crossing everyone in his path, with lots of sex, sex sex in the art. The first James Bond.

“I am now one-hundred percent certain that Albrecht D?rer employed such “ciphers and embeds” throughout his career to thwart the ‘powers-that-be’ of the time’ who tried to control every aspect of his art and employ him towards their own means in programming the populace to perform the political, social and religious bidding of the reigning nobility in Medieval Nuremberg, Germany. The results of this conspiracy are impacting the entire globe today AND YOU. Learn how you can use his techniques to thwart your enemies no matter what profession you engage in.

Dr. Garner’s brilliant research reveals this: Albrecht D?rer was controlled by powerful nobles and communal leaders who forcefully machinated him as a “hired hand” artist and utilized his considerable graphic skill to advance a religious campaign against their opponents and stir up the hatred and zeal of the masses against their chosen enemy. Dr. Garner has discovered that just beneath the surface of such famous D?rer masterpieces such as “Melencolia” and “The Apocalypse” are hidden embedded and encoded images demonstrating D?rer’s ingenious personal attacks on his powerful handlers and his efforts to counter and ultimately wholly subvert their nefarious religious “holy war,” by surreptitiously and swiftly sending his urgent and “secret” message to his chosen audience so that they may save themselves.

For those who are familiar with the art of Albrecht D?rer, this never-before-told story will affect the worldly scholar and casual observer, alike, causing them to re-assess and process the innovative and brilliant “out-of-the-box” discoveries of Dr. Elizabeth Garner. And, for the uninitiated …they will be totally blown-away by this breakneck-paced thriller which engulfs the viewer in a floridly multicolored parallel-universe where nothing is really as it seems.

Join me on this fascinating quest for the historical truth and answers to Albrecht D?rer’s incredible Cipher and messages, which are still pertinent to today’s world and you.

Move over, Dan Brown! Truth is stranger than fiction.

IF YOU LIKE THIS WEBSITE, WHY NOT SIGN UP FOR NOTIFICATIONS OF NEW POSTS NOW?

Dr. Elizabeth Garner, Independent Art Historian,
    Specializing in All Things Albrecht D?rer, his life, his art, and his hidden secrets.

Share this:
    Pinterest
    StumbleUpon
    Twitter863
    Digg
    Tumblr
    Posted by Elizabeth at 11:01 pm
    33 Responses to “DISCOVERING THE D?RER CIPHER: HIDDEN SECRETS IN PLAIN SIGHT”

Tomas Karkalas says:
    October 6, 2012 at 10:54 am (Edit)
    I see THE D?RER CODE in your question: “What would you do if…?” I think you made D?RER happy, because the artists never seek the favor to their names but wish people would recognize themselves in the artistic visions and would reply to the Light with their personal life.
    Your discovery of D?RER after so many years since the picture was made gifts as me as many around some hope for the breakup through current silence will become the reality of a hug one day
    Sincerely Yours Art by Tomas
    Tomas Karkalas recently posted..learn to say before you sing

Elizabeth says:
    October 6, 2012 at 12:20 pm (Edit)
    Thank you Tomas for recognizing that the entire myth about Durer needs to be exposed, shaken up, and the paradigm has to shift about what this genius was really doing, recognizing the messages he was passing to the world, which many times was subversive, and that he commands a whole new respect for talents previously unrecognized. Art History will change dramatically.

When an electronic version of the next exhibition with opens Oct 8-Nov 23 at the Rebecca Randall Bran Art Gallery at Carolina Coastal University in South Carolina, I will be adding a link to that here.

I hope you have added you email and clicked follow me in the upper right hand corner so you will get automatic notifications of new article publications.

Thank you for your comment and stopping by!

Elizabeth

C. Sanders says:
    October 12, 2012 at 4:44 am (Edit)
    Nice blog, and great effort bringing the collection to Coastal Carolina University, keep up the interesting work, and I look forward to hearing more about the D?rer Cypher one day. PS I enjoyed quickly chatting with you about The Apocalypse.

Elizabeth says:
    October 12, 2012 at 4:59 am (Edit)
    Thank you Cory. It was also my pleasure meeting you also!

raye cameron says:
    October 20, 2012 at 2:27 am (Edit)
    Please note my observation, Melencolia I is possibly the most magical of D?rer’s engravings: a universal masterpiece.

Barb Allshouse says:
    December 22, 2012 at 7:01 pm (Edit)
    I stumbled on your blog while researching D?rer for a paper for my Museum Studies class. Although I haven’t had an opportunity to read through all of your posts, I just wanted to let you know that I am looking forward to learning more about this theory and about D?rer in general.

Great blog, very well written, and fascinating subject.

N?rnberger W?rstchen says:
    April 26, 2013 at 1:45 pm (Edit)
    the answer to melencolia is = Iron…
    its a prevision/extrapolation that there will be a big bang. The fire that brought out the first Iron started a process wich is still running against life. Big bang=nuclear. Art/magic is the anti-process.
    So this painting is a look into the future and hey he was right. a genius.
    there are many codes and informations in his paintings and some paintings belong together or they
    are complete when you put the codes together. The “Stone of the Wise” is allegedly hidden in one of his paintings. And a lot more. He was better than Da Vinci

Elizabeth says:
    April 26, 2013 at 10:20 pm (Edit)
    What a fascinating idea. Do tell us more.

There is no doubt that at the first layer of meaning, Melencolia is a tribute to Durer’s family, especially his mother and co artist sister.

But that doesn’t preclude another layer of meaning on top of that.

I would really like to hear your theories here in more detail. You could be right.

Elizabeth

REBIS says:
    August 28, 2013 at 10:45 pm (Edit)
    Only a knowledgeable woman with such a strong intuition. devotion as well as compassion was able, after about 500 years, to reveal that personal, emotional side of AD’s message. Almost as a touch of God’s will.

Best to Your endeavors.
    REBIS

Elizabeth says:
    August 29, 2013 at 5:28 am (Edit)
    Hey Duerer is my destiny. Sometimes he ticks me off so much with his messages, I could have had a v-8.

Don’t miss what’s coming end sept thru October 9, the revelations of the real last judgment of the apocalypse, the Haller Madonna and lot fleeing sodom. They are spectacular and so controversial. Just finished them, now I start on new book, the Duerer Cipher.
    Elizabeth recently posted..“And then there were two…….” Part 2

Elizabeth says:
    September 12, 2013 at 11:52 am (Edit)
    So you were the original person suggesting Melencolia = iron

Been waiting for a thorough discussion with you on this. Still can’t see your proof, needs annotation. Pkse send

Best, Elizabeth
    Elizabeth recently posted..Resurrecting Margret, the Secret Co-artist

REBIS says:
    August 28, 2013 at 3:24 pm (Edit)
    Very good!

Moreover, AD was far more than only “a genius”. He WAS the “Stone of the Wise”. 12th in a long line of “T?r-ers”.

Among many other totally hidden messages one is exactly the Time Code. He is mastering 4th and even 5th dimension.

God bless.
    REBIS

ps Strange figure of L. Pacioli plays an interesting role in entire “D?rer story” as well.

Elizabeth says:
    August 29, 2013 at 5:23 am (Edit)
    What’s your source for claiming Al was 12th in a long line of Thuerers? You got some Hungarian info I should know about?

And please elucidate on 4th and 5 th dimension of time if you have info. Hey I’ve had to crack this code with only a little help and I’ve been writing Durer stuff for 11.5 hrs straight. My eyes are crossed.
    But I appreciate the leads, would appreciate more data.

Thx

Elizabeth
    Elizabeth recently posted..“And then there were two…….” Part 2

REBIS says:
    August 29, 2013 at 1:59 pm (Edit)
    There is no any “Hungarian sources” at all. In fact, AD has nothing to do with Hungary as I told you already (on related page). It is not only art-history twisted and cracked – almost entire written (especially medieval) history is a dubious story, to say least. Modern world is mostly an anti-world.

Sorry, this kind of communication is very limited in order to explain all the hints. Pls do not forget AD deals with maths, geometry and physics so complex, even beyond today’s “academy”. However, more hints:

“Magic square” is the window of the eternal House. Where are Doors (T?r)? Who is “bellringer” holding the rope? What number is under the rope; what under left wing; what above that?
    As really final, AD IS REBIS of his time.

God bless

Elizabeth says:
    August 29, 2013 at 7:11 pm (Edit)
    I own this print and I have a scan of it at 1200 dpi and have looked for what you suggest and see nothing of what you try to indicate is there.

Which “left wing?” The one on the women or the one that is left of the viewer? where’s the number you claim.

There are Hungarian sources and to claim that Duer has nothing to do with Hungary when all he leaves is lots and lots of very specific Hungarian clues is silly.

There is no melancholoy in Melencolia. It is not Allegory to depression, it is not allegory at all and Durer himself tells us that very clearly, it’s about very specific people, I just haven’t published that article yet.

what bell ringer? the bell had been rung cuz the woman is dead and that would have been done by the bell ringer of the St Sebald Church, because Al paid for that to be done. the bell ringing is over.

I can’t see a number under the rope, but I have a left 20/200 eye so there’s a number of times I can’t see some clues, so others help me.

Pls send some screen shots or enlargements that support these comments if you’d like me to consider these theories further. The biggest mistake everyone makes is to complicate Durer rather than simplify. Yes, I’m well aware that Durer wanted to be knownas a mathematician rather than painter, he bought the Berhnhard Walthers house which was the second observatory in Europe and Walthers entire esoteric library.

Everyone loves to try to make every artist into Nostradamus or similar but so far I am unconvinced and I spent 3 years tracking down every type of esoteric thought during that time FIRST, it was the most logical to do. Paoioli does not hold the clue

As I send, send some pics and we can discuss further

Looking forward to your screen shots

Peter says:
    May 2, 2013 at 3:44 pm (Edit)
    Hi Elizabeth,Albrecht Durer is realy special from all of painter s.He had really intersting,secter and fascinating technic.Regard

mr T.T says:
    May 24, 2013 at 11:00 pm (Edit)
    hi if I was to also stumble on a really good really good George on horse back what would be the best way to sell privately I have learned loads here !

Elizabeth says:
    May 25, 2013 at 2:23 am (Edit)
    Glad you have learned loads.

Your best bet is to contact a reputable private dealer to see if they will sell on commission. There are plenty out there. Start with IFPDA, The International Fine Print Dealers Association, they have a website that lists members if you don’t have one you know locally.

Good luck!

coil bong says:
    July 2, 2013 at 5:54 pm (Edit)
    Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog?
    My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would truly
    benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you.

Thank you!
    coil bong recently posted..coil bong

Elizabeth says:
    July 17, 2013 at 11:58 pm (Edit)
    Sure, sorry, had tech problems, like dead computers, didn’t see your comment til now. Be my guest and I would really appreciate knowing when you back link.

Irena Grant-Koch says:
    July 9, 2013 at 11:13 am (Edit)
    Fascinating work. Eager to learn more.

Irena Grant-Koch says:
    July 9, 2013 at 11:15 am (Edit)
    Wonderful work. Looking forward to the rest.

lenny d'hont says:
    July 25, 2013 at 2:56 am (Edit)
    What’s up, after reading this awesome piece of writing i am also cheerful to share my know-how here with friends.
    lenny d’hont recently posted..lenny d’hont

Mark Austin says:
    August 3, 2013 at 3:26 am (Edit)
    Hi Elizabeth,
    Fascinating topic and site. So, are you aware of another German artist by the name of Otto Sager?

Regards,

Mark Austin

Elizabeth says:
    August 3, 2013 at 7:49 pm (Edit)
    No. What is the significance of Otto Sager?

Rich Fort says:
    August 23, 2013 at 9:27 pm (Edit)
    interest’n when you write research and write more let me know, thanks

Randell says:
    September 22, 2013 at 9:53 pm (Edit)
    WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for Albrecht Durer
    Randell recently posted..Randell

Elizabeth says:
    September 23, 2013 at 10:07 am (Edit)
    Very happy you found what you were looking for. Stay turned, some incredible new finds will shortly be published.

Best Elizabeth

mr T.T says:
    September 23, 2013 at 9:44 am (Edit)
    I have a etching of saint George on horseback I came across it in an old scrap book dated around 1888
    I was looking to sell it but after finding this site when noticing that the auction house had no clue to who Durer was. I felt I would be an insult to let it go. but I can not find where my etching would have been made I have found it is possibly a b plate sized etching the paper looks to be pulp would love to find out more so still hunting. I don’t see art in the same way now !

Elizabeth says:
    September 23, 2013 at 10:05 am (Edit)
    Thank you for the comment

You do not have an etching of st George on horseback done by Durer. He only made 6 etchings 1515-1518 and the st George was done around 1507-1508.

Oh the big auction houses know Albrecht Durer, record prices are being set for his prints even this year. The rhinoceros of 1515 I think sold over $600,000.

Your image of St George is a popular image and would have been reprinted around 1888 because I think there was some big celebration Nuremberg was throwing. Basically a souvenir reprint.

If you like, frame it. If you want to sell, I’d look at eBay. Not a lot of value in it at this point. By the way, the original was an engraving or woodblock print. 1507-1508 there was a huge resurgence in interest in St George due to Emperor Maximillian. Many German artists were selling st George prints.

Good luck!

Edward says:
    September 26, 2013 at 10:51 pm (Edit)
    This is my first time go to see at here and i am in fact
    impressed to read everthing at one place.

My blog post: we want free online tv (Edward)
    Edward recently posted..Edward

Elizabeth says:
    September 27, 2013 at 7:44 am (Edit)
    I’m very pleased you are enjoying everything you read here. Stay tuned, mush more coming out

mr T.T says:
    September 28, 2013 at 10:42 pm (Edit)
    Sorry I should have said I have a b plate sized etching saint George on horseback I have seen this size on Christie’s auction past lots today just cant find who the maker was as it has no watermarks I will frame the picture. would the Germans have made the b plate type of etching/print

Leave a Reply
    Logged in as Elizabeth. Log out.

Your Comment

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

You can manage the subscriptions of this post.
    You are the author of this entry. Manage subscriptions.

Notify me of new posts by email.

FOLLOW ME

My Tweets
    Follow me on Twitter

Translate this Page