0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: pictures

Nanotechnology
    Enhancing the conductivity of transparent graphene films via doping
    Ki Kang Kim1, Alfonso Reina2, Yumeng Shi3, Hyesung Park4, Lain-Jong Li3, Young Hee Lee5,6 and Jing Kong1,6
    Published 28 June 2010 ? IOP Publishing Ltd
    Nanotechnology, Volume 21, Number 28

6155 Total downloads

Cited by 111 articles

Turn on MathJax
    Share this article

Article information
    Abstract
    We report chemical doping (p-type) to reduce the sheet resistance of graphene films for the application of high-performance transparent conducting films. The graphene film synthesized by chemical vapor deposition was transferred to silicon oxide and quartz substrates using poly(methyl methacrylate). AuCl3 in nitromethane was used to dope the graphene films and the sheet resistance was reduced by up to 77% depending on the doping concentration. The p-type doping behavior was confirmed by characterizing the Raman G-band of the doped graphene film. Atomic force microscope and scanning electron microscope images reveal the deposition of Au particles on the film. The sizes of the Au particles are 10?100 nm. The effect of doping was also investigated by transferring the graphene films onto quartz and poly(ethylene terephthalate) substrates. The sheet resistance reached 150 Ω/sq at 87% transmittance, which is comparable to those of indium tin oxide conducting film. The doping effect was manifested only with 1?2 layer graphene but not with multi-layer graphene. This approach advances the numerous applications of graphene films as transparent conducting electrodes.

Export citation and abstract
    BibTeX RIS
    CRAIC Technologies Microspectrophotometer & Microspectrometer
    Access this article

Login options

Individual login or Institutional login
    via Athens/Shibboleth

The computer you are using is not registered by an institution with a subscription to this article. Please log in below. Find out more about journal subscriptions at your site.

Purchase this article online

Buy this article

By purchasing this article, you are accepting IOP's Terms and Conditions for Document Delivery. If you would like to buy this article, but not online, please contact [email protected].

Make a recommendation

Recommend this journal

To gain access to this content, please complete the Recommendation Form and we will follow up with your librarian or Institution on your behalf.

Subscribe to this journal

Corporate researchers and Institutional subscribers
    Related content

JOURNAL ARTICLES

Doped graphene electrodes for organic solar cells
    Enhancement of the effectiveness of graphene as a transparent conductive electrode by AgNO3 doping
    Control of thickness uniformity and grain size in graphene films for transparent conductive electrodes
    Chemically modified multilayer graphene with metal interlayer as an efficient current spreading electrode for InGaN/GaN blue light-emitting diodes
    Large-scale patterned multi-layer graphene films as transparent conducting electrodes forGaN light-emitting diodes
    Uniformity of large-area bilayer graphene grown by chemical vapor deposition
    iopeditingservices.editage.com/
    brightrecruits.com jobs

Locum Associate Editor, Nature Materials
    Nature Research
    Postdoc in Metamaterials for Nanoscale Quantum Optics
    DTU Fotonik
    Electronics Design - Director/Management Level
    Vector Recruitment Limited
    Post a job More jobs
    Journals
    Books
    Search
    About IOPscience
    Contact us
    Developing countries access
    IOP Publishing open access policy
    ? Copyright 2017 IOP Publishing
    Terms & conditions
    Disclaimer
    Privacy & cookie policy
    This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies.

- - - Updated - - -

1971 replies | 117959 view(s)
    guns kill people,

like spoons made rush limbaugh,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

All
    tomt
    Friends
    Subscriptions
    Photos
    5 Hours Ago
    tomt replied to a thread pictures in Life of Butter
    Nanotechnology Enhancing the conductivity of transparent graphene films via doping Ki Kang Kim1, Alfonso Reina2, Yumeng Shi3, Hyesung Park4,...
    see more
    1971 replies | 117997 viewDiyaudio
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

"It tastes of cocaine.... and ..."

Washington Turnout Close to 1.2 Million, Followed by 750,000 in Los Angeles, 400,000 in New York, and 250,000 in Chicago; Among World Cities, London Leads with 100,000; Marchers Present on Every Continent; Results Refute Myth of Dawning Era of Right-Wing Nativists and Cultural Populists: This is Still New Deal America; Movement Must Develop Mass Traction Economic Platform, Avoiding Democratic Party?s Mistakes; Executive Order May Void Obamacare Individual Mandate, Threatening Health Care Chaos; Federal Hiring Freeze, $500 Interest Hike on FHA Mortgages Also Imposed; TWSP Urges Activists to Master Use of Federal Reserve Credit and Wall Street Sales Tax to Pay for Medicare for All, Free College, 40 Million New Jobs, and 21st Century Infrastructure

Worldwide Women?s March May Be Largest One-Day Political Protest Action in World History;

4.6 Million Participants in U.S. Eclipse Inauguration.

Jimmy and Danny DeVito Try to Guess What Brit Marling's The OA Means - YouTube

free energy , charge phone , new idea - YouTube

- - - Updated - - -

"It tastes of cocaine.... and ..."

Washington Turnout Close to 1.2 Million, Followed by 750,000 in Los Angeles, 400,000 in New York, and 250,000 in Chicago; Among World Cities, London Leads with 100,000; Marchers Present on Every Continent; Results Refute Myth of Dawning Era of Right-Wing Nativists and Cultural Populists: This is Still New Deal America; Movement Must Develop Mass Traction Economic Platform, Avoiding Democratic Party?s Mistakes; Executive Order May Void Obamacare Individual Mandate, Threatening Health Care Chaos; Federal Hiring Freeze, $500 Interest Hike on FHA Mortgages Also Imposed; TWSP Urges Activists to Master Use of Federal Reserve Credit and Wall Street Sales Tax to Pay for Medicare for All, Free College, 40 Million New Jobs, and 21st Century Infrastructure

Worldwide Women?s March May Be Largest One-Day Political Protest Action in World History;

4.6 Million Participants in U.S. Eclipse Inauguration.

Jimmy and Danny DeVito Try to Guess What Brit Marling's The OA Means - YouTube

free energy , charge phone , new idea - YouTube
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

16230943 817815928360999 4224803039510265856 n

- - - Updated - - -

1974 replies | 118787 view(s)
    Last edited by tomt; February 4th, 2017 at 04:32 AM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

16464342 255808871528838 7339367684523425792 n

- - - Updated - - -

16122945 367171110308857 5189010080632143872 n

- - - Updated - - -

?Bowling Green massacre? trends following Kellyanne Conway?s latest blunder ? RT Viral

- - - Updated - - -

15253278 539877952874758 9044412101229019136 n

- - - Updated - - -

16464095 237189020075080 5930745490927779840 n

- - - Updated - - -

16230398 1840776692807737 538955044880384000 n

- - - Updated - - -

16110920 385671555116269 1681593165124993024 n

- - - Updated - - -

nectarphonic a million things ??????? ????????? mp3

- - - Updated - - -

15876818 1724654931183502 7239269185312784384 n

- - - Updated - - -

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t5...12784384_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

bartmaeus ? 17 hours ago
    If you look carefully at the shadows they cast on the ground, you can see horns and a tail. And smoke and brimstone bellowing from their nostrils. And fire from their mouths. And sulphur from their ass.

I bet if you listened through the white noise frequency, you would hear guttural demonic gibberish. Yes, I'm sure you would. It would sound even worse that Samantha Power after a night of hard drinking on the gin and tonics.
    5 ? Reply?Share ?
    Peter Paul 1950 bartmaeus ? 13 hours ago
    Don't scare me like that .... I won't be able to sleep tonight ... nor tomorrow night ... or the day after ....
    3 ? Reply?Share ?
    Vtran ? 17 hours ago
    Syria, 3 February. U$ American Terrorist Group "Dzhebhat Fatah al-Sham" are attacking U$ american Terrorist Group "Syrian Free Army"!
    -
    Meanwhile, U$ america Air Force, Air Force to the ISIS, Daesh etc decided to Destroyed 4 Syrian Government Infrastructure Bridges in Raqqa, rather than attack ISIS, Daesh !!!
    -
    No Changes in the transition in U$ America from Obongo's to Trumps Presidency !

Сирия новости 3 февраля 16.30: <<Нусра>> атаковала <<Щит Евфрата>> в Алеппо, коалиция сжигает мосты в Ракке | Новости...
    5 ? Reply?Share ?
    Peter Paul 1950 Vtran ? 13 hours ago
    Your're kidding me ... you mean the US American Tourist Group "A" are attacking the US American Tourist Group "B" to make way for the US American Tourist Group "C" ... ???
    2 ? Reply?Share ?
    Vtran Peter Paul 1950 ? 12 hours ago
    Opps yes ... LOL !
    2 ? Reply?Share ?
    Peter Paul 1950 Vtran ? 11 hours ago
    So now all Americans need a Tourist Visa to travel from Obamanation to Trumpistan ... ??? Do they still accept "fake birth certificates" ...???
    1 ? Reply?Share ?
    Vtran Peter Paul 1950 ? 4 hours ago
    You do not even need a Fake Birth Certificate ... it is enough to say you Have that document .. Nobody ever Checks !
    ? Reply?Share ?

- - - Updated - - -

bartmaeus ? 17 hours ago
    If you look carefully at the shadows they cast on the ground, you can see horns and a tail. And smoke and brimstone bellowing from their nostrils. And fire from their mouths. And sulphur from their ass.

I bet if you listened through the white noise frequency, you would hear guttural demonic gibberish. Yes, I'm sure you would. It would sound even worse that Samantha Power after a night of hard drinking on the gin and tonics.
    5 ? Reply?Share ?
    Don't scare me like that .... I won't be able to sleep tonight ... nor tomorrow night ... or the day after ....
    3 ? Reply?Share ?
    Vtran ? 17 hours ago
    Syria, 3 February. U$ American Terrorist Group "Dzhebhat Fatah al-Sham" are attacking U$ american Terrorist Group "Syrian Free Army"!
    -
    Meanwhile, U$ america Air Force, Air Force to the ISIS, Daesh etc decided to Destroyed 4 Syrian Government Infrastructure Bridges in Raqqa, rather than attack ISIS, Daesh !!!
    -

Сирия новости 3 февраля 16.30: <<Нусра>> атаковала <<Щит Евфрата>> в Алеппо, коалиция сжигает мосты в Ракке | Новости...
    5 ? Reply?Share ?
    Your're kidding me ... you mean the US American Tourist Group "A" are attacking the US American Tourist Group "B" to make way for the US American Tourist Group "C" ... ???
    2 ? Reply?Share ?
    Opps yes ... LOL !
    2 ? Reply?Share ?
    So now all Americans need a Tourist Visa to travel from Obamanation to Trumpistan ... ??? Do they still accept "fake birth certificates" ...???
    1 ? Reply?Share ?
    You do not even need a Fake Birth Certificate ... it is enough to say you Have that document .. Nobody ever Checks !
    ? Reply?Share ?

- - - Updated - - -

bartmaeus ? 17 hours ago

5 ? Reply?Share ?
    3 ? Reply?Share ?
    Vtran ? 17 hours ago
    -
    -

5 ? Reply?Share ?
    2 ? Reply?Share ?
    Opps yes ... LOL !
    2 ? Reply?Share ?
    1 ? Reply?Share ?
    ? Reply?Share ?

- - - Updated - - -

bartmaeus ? 17 hours ago

5 ? Reply?Share ?
    3 ? Reply?Share ?
    Vtran ? 17 hours ago
    -
    -

5 ? Reply?Share ?
    2 ? Reply?Share ?
    Opps yes ... LOL !
    2 ? Reply?Share ?
    1 ? Reply?Share ?
    ? Reply?Share ?
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

16465231 1842264326029989 7705271796898988032 n

1975 replies | 119209 view(s)

16228775 380613998966838 8375971927042293760 n

13129998 1286015721426868 1265994256 n

- - - Updated - - -

10731667 1500125560247007 42031685 n

Last edited by tomt; February 20th, 2017 at 02:20 AM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

GollyGforce - Living My Worst Nightmare
    Fading Shadows in the Snow

January 5th, 2014 began calm and mild with a fresh blanket of snow about 5" deep and light flurries; we knew it wouldn't last. It didn't. By 1:30 I realized that I forgot to refill the propane tank for the portable heater, byt 3pm I was fishtailing into town in the 4wd jeepI have on loan, visibility by 4pm on my way home looked like this. That tree is about 50 yards in front of me, the telephone polls were fading out, the road pretty much gone. The State police are asking people to stay home Monday (ok by me), the list of closed things in our county is pages long, even General Motors shut down plants this evening. 2nd shift went home early, 3rd shit doesn't come in and first shift reports 4 hrs late... it looks like we're sitting about 14-15" last I checked and maybe another inch or two as it moves out. But the temperatures are falling fast. -9 actual temps tonight, then wind chills of -40and lower tomorrow, high winds, drifting, blowing. Very dangerous conditions across much of midwest.

Over Christmas my area got hit with the ice storm too. 3/4" of ice and over 400,000 homes without power in MI alone. I was one of the outages that went over 6 days...it was a nightmare inside the nightmare I am living right now already. No power, water, heat, one of the dogs is battling a brain hematoma and goes blind deaf and bad times loses smell too, my water main blew while I was at work the day power came back on by the time I got home I had over 6" of water flowing under my trailer and an oil gyser type eruption blasting the underside of my house. I wrenched my back trying to move things, ended up in spasms, had to stay the night with ladydragonfly (who had kept my dogs over xmas for me so I could be home...in the dark, single digit temps and ran out of propane xmas eve I just burrowed farther down in the pile of blankets. Then before I got home someone got my water main fixed but didn't realize faucets were open to release pressure, and my bathroom and hallway for about 6 hours. Had killer migraine couldn't even use shop vac cause spasms, ended up in yet another melt down of grief but this time I was hyper ventilating so hard I passed out. A blessing believe me. Then new years, my hot water heater froze just got that fixed last night but washer is out now too.

Ever since the accident I have just had nonstop shit piling down on me. I put on a "public face" when I have to deal with people go to work stuff like that, but inside I am a complete basket case and have to fight to make it through each day. They say that will ease up eventually... months? years? who knows it's different for everyone...but you don't 'get over it'. I lost 26lbs in the first 5 weeks, could not keep anyything down. Now it's a matter of forcing myself to eat to not loose anymore and try to keep my health up, especially the kidneys...hit under 40% function with both and freaked dr out. So now I have to force myself to take breaks from grieving, my kidneys take me down hard and I have to fight to distract myself and you can't imagine how hard that is. I've had constant stream of tears rolling for about 4 hrs now, not the hard racking sobs, it's the twist your heart and gut deep ache, longing, lonely kind...I am damn near on a first name basis with the suicide hotline. Yes it is that bad, but I am doing everything I can to keep going some days it's minute by minute, some hour by hour, haven't quite hit day by day level yet, but am making progress. People around me telling me they are so proud that I am so strong cause all the crap (mind you the above was just one week...) keeps dumping on me. I look them in the eye and tell them I am not doing good, I am just really good at the pretend face. This has been the hardest battle I have ever fought and it sucks beyond because I have no desire to win but am forced to keep trying. I know I will find things to enjoy as time goes on, but my level of enjoyment has been decapitated. I just don't look forward to living out the rest of my life, but I will do it anyway for as long as I can.

I really want to pick up my camera again but I can't figure out how to work it...seriously, my mind is screwed up. They told me I have PSTD symptoms on top of the grief. That just complicates everything more for me... I could continue to whine about all the crap but this has been lonbg enough and I probably lost you long time ago.

I am so worn out I can't even go through and comment or post in pools... I hope you guys can hang in there with me as I work through this, I'm trying hard as I can to come back....

GollyGforce - Living My Worst Nightmare
    Fading Shadows in the Snow

January 5th, 2014 began calm and mild with a fresh blanket of snow about 5" deep and light flurries; we knew it wouldn't last. It didn't. By 1:30 I realized that I forgot to refill the propane tank for the portable heater, byt 3pm I was fishtailing into town in the 4wd jeepI have on loan, visibility by 4pm on my way home looked like this. That tree is about 50 yards in front of me, the telephone polls were fading out, the road pretty much gone. The State police are asking people to stay home Monday (ok by me), the list of closed things in our county is pages long, even General Motors shut down plants this evening. 2nd shift went home early, 3rd shit doesn't come in and first shift reports 4 hrs late... it looks like we're sitting about 14-15" last I checked and maybe another inch or two as it moves out. But the temperatures are falling fast. -9 actual temps tonight, then wind chills of -40and lower tomorrow, high winds, drifting, blowing. Very dangerous conditions across much of midwest.

Over Christmas my area got hit with the ice storm too. 3/4" of ice and over 400,000 homes without power in MI alone. I was one of the outages that went over 6 days...it was a nightmare inside the nightmare I am living right now already. No power, water, heat, one of the dogs is battling a brain hematoma and goes blind deaf and bad times loses smell too, my water main blew while I was at work the day power came back on by the time I got home I had over 6" of water flowing under my trailer and an oil gyser type eruption blasting the underside of my house. I wrenched my back trying to move things, ended up in spasms, had to stay the night with ladydragonfly (who had kept my dogs over xmas for me so I could be home...in the dark, single digit temps and ran out of propane xmas eve I just burrowed farther down in the pile of blankets. Then before I got home someone got my water main fixed but didn't realize faucets were open to release pressure, and my bathroom and hallway for about 6 hours. Had killer migraine couldn't even use shop vac cause spasms, ended up in yet another melt down of grief but this time I was hyper ventilating so hard I passed out. A blessing believe me. Then new years, my hot water heater froze just got that fixed last night but washer is out now too.

Ever since the accident I have just had nonstop shit piling down on me. I put on a "public face" when I have to deal with people go to work stuff like that, but inside I am a complete basket case and have to fight to make it through each day. They say that will ease up eventually... months? years? who knows it's different for everyone...but you don't 'get over it'. I lost 26lbs in the first 5 weeks, could not keep anyything down. Now it's a matter of forcing myself to eat to not loose anymore and try to keep my health up, especially the kidneys...hit under 40% function with both and freaked dr out. So now I have to force myself to take breaks from grieving, my kidneys take me down hard and I have to fight to distract myself and you can't imagine how hard that is. I've had constant stream of tears rolling for about 4 hrs now, not the hard racking sobs, it's the twist your heart and gut deep ache, longing, lonely kind...I am damn near on a first name basis with the suicide hotline. Yes it is that bad, but I am doing everything I can to keep going some days it's minute by minute, some hour by hour, haven't quite hit day by day level yet, but am making progress. People around me telling me they are so proud that I am so strong cause all the crap (mind you the above was just one week...) keeps dumping on me. I look them in the eye and tell them I am not doing good, I am just really good at the pretend face. This has been the hardest battle I have ever fought and it sucks beyond because I have no desire to win but am forced to keep trying. I know I will find things to enjoy as time goes on, but my level of enjoyment has been decapitated. I just don't look forward to living out the rest of my life, but I will do it anyway for as long as I can.

I really want to pick up my camera again but I can't figure out how to work it...seriously, my mind is screwed up. They told me I have PSTD symptoms on top of the grief. That just complicates everything more for me... I could continue to whine about all the crap but this has been lonbg enough and I probably lost you long time ago.

I am so worn out I can't even go through and comment or post in pools... I hope you guys can hang in there with me as I work through this, I'm trying hard as I can to come back....

11791478425 789b595441 b

videos about the mabus anti-christ -

Last edited by tomt; February 20th, 2017 at 01:57 AM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

videos about the mabus anti-christ -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

https://scontent-lax3-2.cdninstagram...72037632_n.jpg
    Last edited by tomt; February 20th, 2017 at 01:55 AM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

?We happened to ? like all of

Rock biographies have a standard narrative: the band members come together, bursting with companionship and desire; they dazzle the world e drinking that gave them the courage to perform.

Their attitude can be summed up in a story Mehr tells from 1986. The group were drinking so much by this point that they needed a vehicle with a toilet, otherwise getting from A to B simply required too many stops, so their manager Peter Jesperson ? cruelly sacked, but not before being driven to alcoholism himself ? rented them an RV. Within a week of their tour beginning, the group had smashed all its windows bar the windscreen, destroyed the furnishings, and tossed the toilet from the moving vehicle while driving down the highway. They had to finish their tour travelling in a bombsite on wheels.

- - - Updated - - -

1979 replies | 123705 view(s)

destillat

hqdefault
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wucQ72vQsic/hqdefault.jpg
    Last edited by tomt; March 16th, 2017 at 12:25 AM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....