Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: pictures

10 minutes ago
    remove
    China wants cheaper exports.

15 minutes ago
    remove
    Need Fed to buy more of the 30 new issue as well as the nearly matured (old) and hold them until they are extinguished. Powell is buying T-bills because he thinks the mid 20th Century is coming back but that is 50-60 years gone!

16 minutes ago
    remove
    Central banks buying each other's deb/stocks with printed money.

Each have each other's back.

A coordinated effort to maintain high asset prices.

You see it best overnight on lower volume.

17 minutes ago
    (Edited)
    remove
    it is easy to know who is buying, the one that print money out of thin air, when the money cost you nothing you do not mind never getting it back even if the return is negative.

19 minutes ago
    remove
    UST 30Y coupon still under inflation rate... click bait in your stream at 11!

- - - Updated - - -

YouTube
    guns kill people,

like spoons made rush limbaugh,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

?Kino has found the Pearl of the World,? Steinbeck writes. ?In the town, in little offices, sat the men who bought pearls from the fishers. They waited in their chairs until the pearls came in, and then they cackled and fought and shouted and threatened until they reached the lowest price the fisherman would stand.?
    ?And when the buying was over, these buyers sat alone and their fingers played restlessly with the pearls, and they wished they owned the pearls. For there were not many buyers really ? there was only one, and he kept these agents in separate offices to give a semblance of competition.?
    When Kino brings the priceless pearl to the sellers, they put on a performance, working together to deceive him into thinking it has no value in order to cheat him out of it for a ridiculously low price.
    The man behind the desk said: ?I have put a value on this pearl. The owner here does not think it fair. I will ask you to examine this ? this thing and make an offer. Notice,? he said to Kino, ?I have not mentioned what I have offered.?
    The first dealer, dry and stringy, seemed now to see the pearl for the first time. He took it up, rolled it quickly between thumb and forefinger, and then cast it contemptuously back into the tray.
    ?Do not include me in the discussion,? he said dryly. ?I will make no offer at all. I do not want it. This is not a pearl ? it is a monstrosity.? His thin lips curled.
    Now the second dealer, a little man with a shy soft voice, took up the pearl, and he examined it carefully. He took a glass from his pocket and inspected it under magnification. Then he laughed softly.
    ?Better pearls are made of paste,? he said. ?I know these things. This is soft and chalky, it will lose its color and die in a few months. Look-? He offered the glass to Kino, showed him how to use it, and Kino, who had never seen a pearl?s surface magnified, was shocked at the strange-looking surface.
    The third dealer took the pearl from Kino?s hands. ?One of my clients likes such things,? he said. ?I will offer five hundred pesos, and perhaps I can sell it to my client for six hundred.?
    Kino reached quickly and snatched the pearl from his hand. He wrapped it in the deerskin and thrust it inside his shirt. The man behind the desk said, ?I?m a fool, I know, but my first offer stands. I still offer one thousand. What are you doing?? he asked, as Kino thrust the pearl out of sight.
    ?I am cheated,? Kino cried fiercely. ?My pearl is not for sale here. I will go, perhaps even to the capital.?
    Now the dealers glanced quickly at one another. They knew they had played too hard; they knew they would be disciplined for their failure, and the man at the desk said quickly, ?I might go to fifteen hundred.?
    This is exactly how the two-headed one-party system works, in America and elsewhere. One party owned by one imperialist oligarchic class is placed in two separate offices ?to give some semblance of competition,? just like Steinbeck?s pearl buyers. And just like Steinbeck?s pearl buyers they work together to deceive the people into accepting the lowest possible bid, in their case meaning the acceptance of virtually no change at all from the imperialist oligarchic status quo.
    You see this kleptocratic dynamic at play regardless of who is in office. When the two-headed one-party system convinced Americans to sell their pearl to Barack Obama, for example, their payment took the form of a corporatist healthcare scam deceitfully labeled the Affordable Care Act and a pathetic temporary band-aid on the sucking chest wound of environmental peril, along with a continuation and expansion of all of Bush?s most depraved foreign and domestic policies.
    Then Kino, angry and determined never again to be deceived, sold his pearl to the Republican Party. This time his payment consisted of a tax break for the wealthy and some verbiage about a wall, along with a continuation and expansion of all of Obama?s most depraved foreign and domestic policies.
    This pattern repeats over and over and over again, whether it?s the presidency or Congress, and the people never learn their lesson. They?re trained to think of the two parties as competing, when really they?re more like the left fist and the right fist on the same boxer. An orthodox-stance boxer uses the left jab and the right cross in conjunction with each other in one-two punch combinations to accomplish the same goal, namely to leave his opponent staring up at the arena lights and rethinking his life decisions. And in this case, the boxer?s opponent is you.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Anyone who sells parts from an animal

Carcass,

to be eaten, is selling things sacrificed

To an Idol.

Which Idol?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

- - - Updated - - -

Prince Andrew's cousin claims Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell thought he was a 'hapless sap' | Daily Mail Online
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Aftermath of Tianjin Explosion - Wow Gallery | eBaum's World

- - - Updated - - -

Drone Footage Of The Aftermath In Tianjin - Wow Video | eBaum's World

- - - Updated - - -

Will be revealed,

Baby Yoda wasn't, real

Just an AI bot ....

- - - Updated - - -

Will be revealed,

Baby Yoda wasn't, real

Just an AI bot ....

- - - Updated - - -

Yandex.Images
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

RP-2 was developed by Jim Strickland of Acoustat/Hafler fame with the phono stage being designed by Frank Van Alstine. The RP-2 was designed to do the signal no harm with just source selection, mono/stereo switch, volume and balance controls and that?s it.

This thing has the most massive power supply I think I?ve ever seen in a one box preamp, and count ?em, three phono inputs, two MM and one MC as well as three line level inputs and two tape loops.

This one is in great shape but does show it?s age with a few scrapes on the front bezel edges and a few marks on the cabinet, but overall it cleaned up nicely and is still presentable. Just went through and cleaned the balance control
    guns kill people,

fat ....