His greatest scam is in progress,

And will succeed ….

Keep your friends close,

And your enemies closer ……

0 Reply Edit
    February 24, 2020
    ManintheMoon
    ManintheMoon
    Depressingly spot on article, I fear. However like most parasites this one will end of destroying its host and then may have problems where to move on. So there is hope. We will see, but I for one won’t shed any tears for Trump if he’s brought down by the gangsters he’s struggling to appease.

2 Reply
    November 20, 2019
    Daniel Guimond
    Daniel Guimond
    I still tend o believe that he has a hidden Ace?! President Trump has got a very big dish to swallow before he can skip the shallow b@llsht bingo! – MOTC

2 Reply
    November 20, 2019
    oldandjaded
    oldandjaded
    I think your belief is spot-on. I think the view in the article above shows a lack of depth in its analysis. Basically just a rehash of the grossly simplistic and self-serving narrative on Trumps foreign policy that “they” are generating for the unwashed blue-pill masses.
    Trump is NOT the simple-minded buffoon that the deep-state constantly tries to depict him as. After three years of him out-maneuvering them on several fronts, that should be self-evident to anyone with an IQ over their shoe-size. FWIW, I am not an unmitigated fan, in fact, leading up to 2016, I was hoping for Sanders. But its clear, he is an excellent political strategist, his record shows that in many cases, he is far more complex and Machiavellian than those that are trying to convince us that he is a hapless buffoon.

0 Reply
    November 21, 2019
    oldandjaded
    oldandjaded
    Its interesting to read Daniel Estulins view on the hows, whys and wherefores of Trumps policy toward Israel. I have commented on it on other threads here, so I wont repeat myself, but when I read it, my perspective shifted. It didn’t really change my view of Israel per-se (kind of hard to see Israel as anything other than the apartheid regime from hell), but I saw Trumps engagement with them differently. The real question mark in light of that narrative is Jared Kuschner, especially his attendance at the 2019 Bilderberg. We had a dinner guest on Sunday, and him and I discussed that at length, we could come up with multiple scenarios, but in the end, more questions than answers.

1 Reply
    November 21, 2019
    Lazycat
    Lazycat
    It may be useful to do a little digging in the attic: As an enthusiast of all things weird, occult, outr? and disturbing, I found much informative wisdom in Gary Lachman’s book about Trump’s peculiar metaphysic, “Dark Star Rising”. Norman Vincent Peale performed Trump’s first Wedding. Also, Trump had an uncle involved in the sciences who was the specific individual chosen to seize the files of Nikola Tesla upon his death.
    Also, closely related to Christophe Steele, ‘former’ MI6 agent, Donald Trump’s Mar a Lago palace grew out of a property called originally the Mary Carter Paint Company, which was a very early CIA front. Trump has a tight relationship with a nexus of private intelligence companies and through this milieu is doubtless very familiar with the machinations of Orbis, &c… Which has got me wondering if there may not be a shadow boxing match going on. Either that or the ‘Deep State’ has finally crystallized into two opposing factions, which, like scorpions in a bottle, are engaged in a terminal death match.

2 Reply
    November 22, 2019
    oldandjaded
    oldandjaded
    “finally crystallized into two opposing factions, which, like scorpions in a bottle, are engaged in a terminal death match.”

This is the premise that Estulin puts forward. There are famous quotes from Arnold Toynbee, Kissinger and Rothchild, some 50 years apart, all saying in essence that Israel will cease to exist after 2022.

1 Reply
    November 22, 2019
    Les
    Les
    Interesting. I am wondering how much the metric will change if/when Trump is re-elected and is in final term.

2 Reply
    November 26, 2019
    guns kill people,

like spoons made rush limbaugh,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: pictures

guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: pictures

A Rockefeller Republican -

The Deukmejian administration entered office during a national economic recession.[34] He first halted the hiring of new state employees and banned out of state travel for those in government.[35] He rejected the legislature's demands for tax hikes, and pared $1.1 billion from its budget by selectively vetoing spending items.[36] One year later, further cuts, along with a nationwide economic rebound that benefited the state, created a billion dollar surplus for 1985.[37] His 1985 budget slightly increased spending in highway construction, but cut heavily into the education, health, welfare and environmental budgets.[38] For this he was roundly criticized, and the cuts probably led to his low polling numbers at the end of his tenure as governor.[39][40]

Three years later, Deukmejian faced his own billion dollar deficit.[41] He supported a raise in the state minimum wage in 1989.[42]

Deukmejian largely made his career by being tough on crime.[16] When he was in the legislature, he wrote California's capital punishment law.[16] As a candidate for reelection, in 1986 he opposed the retention election of three Brown-appointed justices of the Supreme Court of California due to their consistent opposition to the death penalty in any and all circumstances.[43][25] One of them (the best known) was Rose Bird, the first female Chief Justice of the Court (and the first one to be voted off).[25] Deukmejian proceeded to elevate his friend and law partner, Malcolm M. Lucas, from Associate Justice to Chief Justice, and appointed three new associate justices.[6] Under Deukmejian, the California prison population nearly tripled ? as of December 31, 1982, the total prison population stood at 34,640 inmates.[34] He increased spending for the building of new prisons.[34]

In 1988, then-Vice President George H. W. Bush considered Governor Deukmejian as a possible running mate for the presidential election that year.[44] During a trade mission to South Korea in August, Deukmejian sent a letter saying he could not be considered for nomination, refusing to leave the governorship to Democratic Lieutenant Governor Leo T. McCarthy.[44] Deukmejian did not seek reelection to a third term as governor in the 1990 gubernatorial elections.[23] The Republicans instead nominated sitting United States Senator Pete Wilson, who defeated Dianne Feinstein in the general election.[23] He was the last governor not affected by the two-term limit that was passed by voters in 1990.[16]

On October 1, 1989, Governor Deukmejian signed legislation authorizing the purchasing of health insurance by uninsured Californians suffering from serious illnesses, such as AIDS, cancer, diabetes, and heart disease, through tobacco tax revenues.[45]

In 1991, in his last days in office, he vetoed the property tax exemption bill that applied to companies building solar in California.[46] This exemption was focused towards the Solar Energy Generating Systems (SEGS) plants then being built by Luz International Limited (Luz).[46] The veto led to the bankruptcy of Luz.[46]
    guns kill people,

fat ....