Page 11 of 425 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: pictures

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: how can this be?

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-7911972442098545165&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

http://video.google.com/googleplayer...72442098545165

googleplayerswf?docid 7911972442098545165&amphl

=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

http://<embed id=VideoPlayback src=h...lash> </embed>
    guns kill people,

like spoons made rush limbaugh,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: my new girlfriend sends me an email ...

BABE... i guess your not getting any of my email huh? ive been tryign to email u so many times
    but this dam laptop is such a piece of garbage and keeps freezing.. anyways how u been? In case
    u dont know who this is its ME TORI.. we used to chat a bit on facebook and then I think u
    deleted me haha.. anyways guess what... I got 2 things to tell u.. both good news.. 1) im
    single now.. yup me and my bf broke up about 3 months ago... and 2) guess where im moving?
    RIGHT EFFING NEAR U.. lol... ur actually the only person im gonna know there.. well 3 cousins
    too but i cant chill with them lol..I remember when we chatted u told me u thought i was
    cute and u wanted to chill so now we finally can HAHA! im kinda scared to move.. im hoping
    this email addy is still the one you use and u can chat with me ebfore i get there.. maybe
    even help me move my shit in...are u still on facebook? i cudnt find ui was soo confused...
    anyways im gonna need someone to show me the town and take me out so u better be around
    bebe...we only chatted a couple times but i remember thinking to myself i wanted to get ot
    know u better when i was single..a nd i thoguth u were cute too but cudnt tell u cause i wasnt
    single lol...ok so more info about me.. well im 23.. virgo.. love the outdoors and love to
    socialize, go out for drinks, restaurants, movies etc.. travel.. i have a lil kitty named BOO
    and i luv her to death... uhhh oh im a super horny gurl too but every gurl is they just wont
    admit it. so ilove watching p0rn and all that.. love sex etc blah blah blah...who doesnt..I
    really hope we get a chance to chat for a bit either online or on the fone before i get there
    enxt week.. i hope u remmeber me and still wanna chill and arent married yet lol.. OH YA also..
    i need to find a job when i get there.. do u have any hookups or know anybody hiring? id LOVE
    to work in a bar or osmehting like that...really anythgin cause my current job is fun and all..
    and technically i CUD keep doign it but i want a change.. i currently work from home and well
    thats cool but i need ot be out meeting people.. oh wait. i dont think i ever actually told u
    what i did? hmm shud i......????

ok WELLLL... and dont get all weirded out on me.. i work on a webcam chat community site and
    i get paid to chat with people and get naked HHAHA... BOMB right ? I KNOW.. like i figure
    iim horny anyways why not get paid to chat with people and play with myself heheh...anyways i
    hope u dont look down on that and NO THATS NOT WHY IM CONTACTING U RELAX URSELF lol... i
    actually need help once i move and i remembered u live there so im reaching out....like i said
    before this computer is a complete piece of CRAP and freezes NON STOP.. ive tried ot send this
    email to u maybe 3 times already and im hopign this time i can hit SEND before i run into
    trouble lol..

ANYWAYS.. heres the deal....every month natalie (my boss) gives each of us 3 VIP codes to give
    out to whoever we want.. so with this code u can lgoin to watch me at work for free and dont
    have to pay like everyone else... the only way i can give u one of the codes (so we can chat)
    is if you absolutey DO NOT give it out to anyone else and u ONLY USE IT FOR URSELF... i only
    get 3 a month and she gets pissed if more than 3 people use them so DONT SHARE IT MISTER...

i figured u cud always email me back instead but my email account doesnt even let me login
    half the time.. so the bets palce ot chat me is my chat room... if theres anyone else logged
    in when u sign in ill boot them out.. but remember DONT SHARE THIS PASSWORD PLEASE BABE IM
    BEGGING U.. I TRUST U... im online most of the day now to try and save money for my move..
    also since im in such a huge debt already form my student loan

I really thingk we need to chat before i get there and make sure u evern remember me hahha..
    anyways ive rambled on and on now and ur probably soooo annnoyed with me so ill stop now.. im
    gonna go start work.. i really hope u come chat me. it wud make my day and releive a lot of
    my stress about the move... REALLY i mean that....anyways once i see u in insdie ill shoot u
    myc ell number and u can gimme yours.. if u dont wanna come chat i understand but its really
    the only palce to find me now days.. if u email me abck ill probably get it once i get there
    after my internet is setup so about 2-3 weeks fomr now.. but im hopign to see u in my chat
    room.. rmemeber its 100% free with this code im gonna give u.. just DONT GIVE IT OUT OR ILL
    KICK U IN THE BALLS INSTEAD OF LICK U IN THE BALLS WHEN IS EE U hahahahha...
    k babe im out for now... chat ya soon..
    kisses xoxo
    TORI FREE VIP BYPASS LINK ------>> http://18383.s3-website-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/
    IM ONLINE NOW

Last edited by tomt; May 12th, 2012 at 12:26 AM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Last edited by tomt; May 12th, 2012 at 12:57 AM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: pictures

http://sv.berkeley.edu/view/timelapse/yesterdayview.avi

Peter Steele, bassist/vocalist for the gothic metal band Type O Negative, was renowned for occasionally playing an upright bass held like a guitar. This feat was made possible only by his considerable height (6'8").
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post

What is the source of those names? I find various articles discussing Romney's Neocon-heavy policy advisers - but nothing matches more than two or three of those names???
    what you don't know can't be used against them.

Of course, either way all the evidence points to a Romney war-cabinet every bit as full of Neocon/Israel-Firster/warmongers as Bush ever had!!!
    first thing mittens will do as president would be to cash his paycheck.

the second thing would be to sick the government on a certain section of

the poulation of the usa.

homeland security vs. all unions.

THE ITALIAN HALL STORY

American Experience | The Rockefellers | Special Features | The Ludlow Massacre

and now for the good news -

instead of going to a union meeting to improve your life,

go to a tea party.

there is no search for those that want to be free

at the tea-partys.

not yet any way ...

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalWhitePride View Post
    Do you honestly think the tea party is on your side? They don't care about race or statistics, they're a group of stupid people being manipulated to campaign for the rich. They don't care which race agrees with them.

yeah but,.............

these people don't want the truth.

these want some spectacle to worship.

where is the entertainment value in the truth?
    Last edited by tomt; May 16th, 2012 at 03:42 PM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

"I Beat Kelly Thomas to Death...But I'm the Victim": The Only Manuel Ramos-Kelly Thomas Meme That Matters - Orange County News - Navel Gazing

Quote Originally Posted by drdirtbag View Post
    This never made it to the news, saw nothing related to this. The police who did this are still out?.
    http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2011-09/64916687.jpg

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````

look at kellys dad.

see what has him by the shoulder?

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/ass...-story-top.jpg
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LOKI-Nevada View Post

It's called "Karma".

What goes around, comes around.

-----------------------
    all the posts in this thread are truly priceless.

here is julian osorio,

he wants to help you, just like he helped ron thomas ...

attachmentphp?attachmentid114255&ampd1337233469
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Those of you who believe that for one citizen to become richer other citizens must become poorer simply do not comprehend Liberty, constitutionally-limited government, or the free market. In short, you've no real understanding of what Freedom really is. I read some of the comments here and see only the hate, envy, ingratitude, and ignorance of those indoctrinated to the creed of Marxism; and yes, your 'pagan' earth-mother pseudo-science 'religion' is the Fascist offshoot of Marxism.
    IdesofMarch1000 19 hours ago 11

this is a joke right?
    TheZajac123 in reply to IdesofMarch1000 2 hours ago

However 'right' Ron Paul is on certain issues he has some seriously flawed shortcomings; and that is an understatement. His 'other' pronouncements are based on his own pathological animus towards this Nation and some of its people. Paul's 'Blame America First' views on foreign policy simply do not resonate with most Patriotic Americans. No matter what any of us might think about the WAR -- its conduct, and its cost in blood and treasure -- WAR is a legitimate function of the Federal Government.
    IdesofMarch1000 5 hours ago
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Last edited by tomt; May 26th, 2012 at 11:20 PM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....