In an exclusive interview acquired by the editors of Bobfromaccounting.com, two Lower Manhattan prostitutes decided to break their self-imposed silence and talk a bit about terrorism and how the experience of 9/11 changed them during an hour long conversation in the restroom of the Rector Street subway station. In an effort to protect the women's identities, we've used fake names during the interview.

BFA: I'd like to first thank you sharing your experience for our readers. Well, it's been a whole year since the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and we'd like to get your thoughts on how it affected you personally.

WHORE #1: Are you a cop?

BFA: No, I'm not a cop. I'm a journalist. I wanted to get your thoughts--

WHORE #1: You look like a cop. Are you a cop?

BFA: No, you don't understand -- I'm trying to talk to New Yorkers who lived through that horrible ordeal.

WHORE #1: I told you I'm from New Jersey! What do you want from me? Please leave me alone! I'm so tired. So tired.

BFA: No, please, we just have a few questions about your experiences on that day. Did you lose any friends or family in the attacks?

WHORE #1: What can I get for you baby -- what do ya want? You want anything? A little tug tug maybe? Give mama some sugar.

SLIGHT STRUGGLE ENSUES

BFA: Could you please just tell us where you were on September 11th when those planes first hit the buildings?

WHORE #1: I dunno. I sort of remember waking up in some shrubs nearby and seeing a lot of smoke and things began falling to the ground. And my ass hurt a lot. Like I'm talking A LOT. Like fire. I'm not sure what happened but it really hurt bad. Seriously and I'm very particular about what I allow in my anus, so that was unusual right from the get-go. So, do you like me?

BFA: What about your friend here. Could you tell us your experience?

WHORE #2: Are you a cop? I ain't talking to no cop. Hey, are you going to eat that?

BFA: That's my pencil -- no, actually I'm not a cop. I wanted to talk about how life has changed for you since September 11.

WHORE #2: Hey, I used to go out with Geraldo. I was his bitch for 3 days, but don't put that in the interview because I want to be discreet. He said I looked just like Julia Roberts without teeth.

BFA: I see. I'll make sure that stays off the record.

WHORE #2: I likes the way you talk college boy. Say something again -- only this time, lemme see your penis.

SLIGHT STRUGGLE ENSUES

BFA: Can we just stick to the interview. Were you scared by the attacks? How did you feel on that day?

WHORE #2: Of course I was scared. I could easily have been in that building. If I hadn't been raped by my stepfather and forced to abandon my dream of finishing school and passing the stock broker exam, I could have been in there on that day. (Begins sobbing uncontrollably) Please hold me. Just hold me. I'm so tired. So tired.

SHORT EMBRACE AND CRADLING

BFA: Is that better?

WHORE #2: Ouch! Watch the ass. It really burns!

OUR EDITOR WAS ARRESTED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS