Thread: help us to collect all the picture of the vintage artists !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

help us to collect all the picture of the vintage artists !

Hi all,

Because it is now impossible to buy the illustrated stories from the past century (for example, the eric stanton website is closed since years ! ) and because it is impossible to buy every RAM's story, eneg story ect... I think it is time to stop to jealously guard our collection in our hard drive. It is time to share and to collect all the pictures from the vintage artists to do not let their works disappear. It is time to create a single place to create a huge collection to let every one to have access to this old masterpieces.
    I have a huge collection myself, so I decided to share all my collection from these vintage artists. But BE CAREFULL, it is not a yahoo groups to share picture from artists who sell their works at this time. It is a yahoo groups for vintage artists who do not sell their work anymore. only fem vs fem, no bondage.

At this time, I already share all my Stanton's catfight collection (more than 700 pictures). I am working on to add my Ram's catfight collection ect...
    Please, read carrefully the rules of the group on the home page.
    Don't be egoist, don't let your collection to die with you !

This is the link to the yahoo group (You have to create a yahoo group account and to suscribe to the group to have access to the pictures.)
    Yahoo! Groups

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: help us to collect all the picture of the vintage artist

Wildebeest has always had a magnificent gallery. Even prior to his Cave-women combatants.

Wildebeest Art