Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: need help for a titfight text simulator

One suggestion I would make is making the routine moves (Slam, Slide, Smashing etc.) fairly simple and short, maybe 2-3 sentances, 4 at max. As I've done, I've given some of the women Signature and Finishing moves, and have made those more lengthy (a short paragraph of at least 4 sentances).

Something else I've started working on is having a specific POV set. Either from the silent POV of the referee/narrator or the commentating POV of the announcer. For example, Denise Milani;
    [SKILL]
    [STATS]
    PillowTalk
    FINISH
    [HIT]
    And there she goes! %a has just tackled %d to the matt and has pinned her opponent underneath her massive breasts for her Finisher. Could this be the end for %d? [STOP]
    There it is! %a has taken %d to the floor and is now giving her opponent and smother pin with her finishing move, Pillow Talk. This could be nite-nite for %d... [STOP]
    %a doesn't even give %d a chance, forcing her to the matt and pouncing on her. Her massive breasts bearing down on her opponent, she slams %d's head down onto the matt her face buried deep between %a's mounds for a smother. This is %a's finishing move, Pillow Talk, and while many men dream of getting caught between those massive mammaries, %d might be in store for some nightmares. [STOP]
    [MISS]
    %a throws herself forward trying to catch %d with her finishing move, but %d manages to evade at the last second.
    %a tackles %d to the floor to apply her finisher. However, %d manages to rock her body free, dislodging the weight of %a's massive boobs, giving %d just enough of a window to take a deep breath and escape.
    [/SKILL]
    The HIT options are announcer comentary and are more personal and emotive, while the MISS options are ref/narrator commentary and simply describing what's happening. I just started tweaking with this on Sunday (Sept 2nd) night so bear with me.

In addition I added an internal ranking system to the fighter.ini file. As a run down I have Rookies with Strength 1, Standards as Strength 2, Pros as Strength 3, and Veterans as Strength 4. Some of the higher Pros rank level with the Veterans, this lets me make sure that Rookies can win against Standards and maybe Pros but never Veterans. (You don't want an upset that bad.) I then guage their ATTACK, SPEED, DODGE accordingly. I aim to have Leagues of 30 Women, 8 in every division save for Vets with 6. Standards will be VERY COMMON with Rookies and Pros ranging from COMMON to RARE. Vets will either be RARE or VERY RARE. I'm also experimenting with Women Retiring early and then coming back later. Like a Rookie leaving for a season and becoming a Standard or a Pro. Pro's eventually becoming Vets, and Vets eventually leaving for good. I aim to give each wrestler a run of 4 to 8 years of action.
    I'm also trying to fix those horrible FACE/HEEL intros, half of them are really for guys and some aren't appropriate for their respective side. It would be good if you could add a list of sayings for specific characters and not just skills. For example: a less endowed girls saying, "Just because I'm a C-Cup doesn't mean you should take me lightly, I'll flatten you down beneath an A!"
    I'll try to write more when I come from work.

Junior Hostboard Member SteelSaurus's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just wanted to add an update on my progress on my own TFT Sim. Thank you endlessly thecatzman for introducing this to me and please don't give up on your work!!!

Download link here;
    https://rapidshare.com/files/2208376...ment%20Sim.rar

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

can somebody repost a valid link to the simulator please ?

Thanks !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Please contact me about catfight/titfight/sexfight simulators. Maybe I can help if your English is bad. I'd love to play with these simulators. [email protected]

TitfightAddict

Catzman, is it possible to get working link? I'd love to test this, as I love your pics and animations so damn much!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey! Is there an active link to the titfight text simulator?

Junior Hostboard Member T0morrow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, the Catzman, do you mind if I use some of the moves posted here to modify a wrestling sim into a titfight sim?

- - - Updated - - -

And by the way, thanks for your efforts and innovation

TitfightAddict

If there's an active link for the game, I'd love to have it!! I played some titfight game (not sure if this) years ago, but I want another shot <3 <3

Junior Hostboard Member SteelSaurus's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Text Based Tit-Fight Simulator

To anyone still interested in a text based tit-fight simulator. After scrapping the wrestling engine and losing the Flash based one, I've begun work on an Excel based sim that puts together attacks based off of the woman's bust size, body shape, and ethnicity (as well as arbitrarily assigned values like strength and speed). There are... over 200 women included as this point and nearly thirty different attacks of varying intensity. I'm currently working on generic finishing moves (smothers/squashes) as at the moment, the women just keep trading attacks at random ad infinatum.
    If you're into cock-fights, sex-fights, or just competitive sex in general, feel free to check out my Literotica page. Leave a comment to say you're dropping in from the Hostboard.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Hi there.

What happened with this simulator?

Is there any way to get a working link to download it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast