Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

need help for a titfight text simulator

Hi,
    I found a interesting wrestling text simulator which to create what you want. The simulator simulate a fight and describe what happen by a text. The name of the simulator is "eChoice Wrestling".
    But my enslish is very poor so I need your help.
    At the time, I need:

Some names of minor injury wich could happen after a titfight ( "Painful nipples" for example ).
    The main part:
    Names of move for a titfight and three or four different descriptions of the move. (for example "%a smash the breast of %d. The two opponents scream "etc...).You can write more than a sentences to describe the move, you can add trash talking ect.... %a must be the the name of the attacker, %d of the defender. for each move I need two kind of descriptions : %a have the advantage, and %a and %d don't have any advantage (but no %d have the advantage because it is only the defender).

This is an example of a description from the wrestling simulator
    [HIT]
    %d is lifted up over %a's shoulder so %d is facing upwards and his back is held over the shoulder of %a. %a holds %d in place and spins around a few times, then tosses %d into the air dropping him back first to the mat. A fantastic display of skill.
    [MISS]
    %a looks like he trying the classic Airplane Spin Toss on %d, but somehow %d manages to free himself and get back on his feet

and for example this is what I write for hairpulling (it is just an example):
    [HIT]
    Soudainly, %a grip two handfull of %d 's hair. Immediatly, %d do the same. Cheek to cheek, the two titfighters pull harder and harder. %d scream and release the hair of %a. %a do the same and say "Now, I will hurt your tits too !"
    [MISS]
    %a tries to catch the %d 's hair but %d anticipate the unfair attack and grap the hands of %a. A short test of strenght begins. %a say "fucking cheater ! it is a titfight, not a bitch fight !". "fuck you bitch !" answer %a.
    %a begin to hairpull %d with two hand. But %d do the same quickly and the two rivals looks at the eyes at the other with anger and hatred.%d say "Do you want a catfight, or are you afraid to fight tits to tits ?". %a say "shut up cunt, I will smash your fucking boobs with mine". And the two opponents realase the hairpulling.

About my [MISS], you can see I wrote two different descriptions. The simulator choose randomly a description between those of the move. So the more different descriptions the move will have, the more interesting the simulator will be.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Re: need help for a titfight text simulator

a preview of how a fight will looks like :
    ImageBam
    the text description is about a wrestling match, the name are wrong ect.... it just to show how it looks like

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

One thing:
    The [MISS] part doesn't really mean the fighter miss the move (because it is a titfight, it is very difficult to miss a move lol), but it means the attack doesn't give any advantage or the defender anticipate the move ect....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I made 5 minor skills (with two "win" descriptions and two "miss" descriptions per skill, I wrote "stop" at the end of each description). I used some sentences from deepogre and other writter. This is the only way to me to do it without help ....

[SKILL]
    [STATS]
    slam01a
    HIT
    [HIT]
    %a begin to slam slowly and repeatedly theirs boobs against %d's tits. their huge breasts mash intimately. %A was content to proceed slowly and %D grunt at the last big slam between their fleshy weapons. %a smile.(stop)
    %A slam her tits against %D breasts. The immense, voluptuous glands crowd together, and spread up, down, out as they test each others' firmness and resilience. Suddenly, %a's tits slam violently agaisnt %d's boobs. %a knows she hit her rival.(stop)
    [MISS]
    They slowly squash their fat breasts together, again and again. Their tits slam together bUT %a realize that %d's breasts are holding firm against her swelling mounds.(stop)
    Their plump, massive udders slam together and mash tight slowly. %A instinctively embrace her rival and they lean together, crushing their fleshy mammaries into each other. The taut bags swell and spread evenly. They are thick, and dense, and could not flatten each other.(stop)

[SKILL]
    [STATS]
    slide01a
    HIT
    [HIT]
    %A let her huge teats slide and crush smoothly agaisnt %D's breasts, and the two gorgeous rivals take their time rubbing them together under intense pressure. But %d's left breast seems to yield and slide up onto %a's as they hit.(stop)
    %A and %D begin to slide their huge tits, left against right, then right against left. Again and again, slowly. But %d's left breast collapse, flatten and slide up onto %a's left, and over it.(stop)
    [MISS]
    %A carefully begins to slide her massive breasts agaisnt %D huge breasts. Each concerned beauty watch her fleshy boobs slide together with her rivals heavy teats, seeking any signs that her own were winning the fight. But their tits feel so mutually firm and heavy.(stop)
    %a began to slide her breasts back and forth, through %d's breasts. %d reply by the same move. The pliable glands shove past each other, left against left, crushing each other flat as they pass. Then it was right against left, and the firm teats squash tightly again, sliding past under brutal pressure,until the right breasts engulf each other and flatten in mutual collapse with no gain.(stop)

[SKILL]
    [STATS]
    smashing01a
    HIT
    [HIT]
    They make a series of thrusts with their chests, smashing their resilient teats together. Their heavy breasts collapse against each other, stress and distort their structures painfully. But %a begin to force %d back. "I am the best!" say %a.(stop)
    %d arch her back. Without hesitation, %a arch her back too, and smash they her breasts into those of her rival. They grunt and groan from the growing pain but %A give a quick slam to %d's breasts with her massive tits and push %d a step backward.(stop)
    [MISS]
    they begin to smash their thick mammaries into each other with timed impacts. The massive glands clapped together, nipples on nipples. But the heavy, round glands smash, collapse and crushe each others' firm structures without any gain.(stop)
    At the same time, Their breasts smash together, nipples still taut and meeting to rub and flatten within the contending structures of their equally huge, opposing dugs. Both women feel their nipples chafed and raw from the constant to no advantage for either busty woman.(stop)

[SKILL]
    [STATS]
    side01a
    HIT
    [HIT]
    %a lunge into %d at an angle and thrust her back as their taut breasts crush through each other. %d stagger against a mattress and %a came at her again. %d met %a's vicious impact and rolled her off to the side.(stop)
    %a move her breasts from side to side. Her boobs smashed in to the sides of %d's breasts. They swang their massive tits from side to side into each other. Nipple against nipple, right against left, and left against right, they swing their tits agaisnt each other. But %D feel her breasts bend agaisnt %a breasts. "Bitch !" she think. "It looks like my breasts will crush yours !" taunt %a. "In your dreams !" reply %D.(stop)
    [MISS]
    They flung them back and forth with mindless repetition, battering them side to side and forcing them past. The fleshy bags crush through each other repeatedly while the anxious beauties glare spitefully, eye to eye.(stop)
    %a shakes her tits from side to side, causing them to swing rhythmically back and forth against %d's breasts. %d reply by the same move. As they passe from side to side, each pair of nipples pulled firmly against the other. But each bend the other sideways in equal amounts.(stop)

[SKILL]
    [STATS]
    pinch01a
    HIT
    [HIT]
    %D move her right hand to her rival exposed breasts. She squeeze %a's left nipples between fingers and thumb. In response, %A pinch the opponent right nipple hard, twisting it one way then the other, making %d gasp.(stop)
    Suddenly, they start a nipple pulling and pinching, lifting their big tits up and out by the nipples alone as they stretched and twisted the pink nubs. Their eyes meet with the implied challenge of seeing who would pull away first. Just when %a begin to feel she couldn’t tolerate the sensations any longer, %d push her away. (stop)
    [MISS]
    %a use her my right hand to reach around and pinch the %d's right nipple. Immediatly, %d begin to twist and pinch the %a's right nipple too. Cheek to cheek, woman to woman, nipples twisted and pinched, the rivals grunt and looks deeply into each other’s eyes.(stop)
    At the same time, %a and %d grip the opponent's nipples between their thumbs and forefingers and begin to pinch and to twist the hard nipples while they looks at each other face to see any sign of pain. But each face show the same determination to win.(stop)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I'm not native English speaker, nor really a writer, but I'll try something.

[SKILL]
    [STATS]
    bearhug01a
    HIT
    [HIT]
    %A quickly wraps her arms around %d and pulls her close, forcing their big udders together. %D's hands are trapped and she's unable to counter the hold, her proud tits bearing the full pressure of %a's taut, huge boobs. %A starts to rotate her tits in small circles, trying to wear %d's firm juggs down, and soon the pain in %d's boobs is making her wince and gasp. With a great effort, %d is able to bring her hands under %a's breasts and finally, break the hold and shove her away, ending the torture to her precious boobs.(stop)
    %A feigns a forward slam and %d falls for it, leaning forward and thrusting out her proud boobs. Just at the right moment, %a raises her breasts up and grabs her arms around %d and pulls her in, trapping %d's jutting tits under her own, heavy pair. The discomfort is instantly visible in %d's face as her boobs are trapped helpless under the weight of %a's impressively heavy pair, and as %a pulls her in tighter the pain gets worse. "Look at your helpless titties now, still think you can beat me, huh?" %a quips. %D is getting frantic and acts out of instinct, grabbing %a's hair and pulling back with all her strength. %A screams as the pain sears through her scalp, arching backwards to ease the pressure. Doing so, however, gives %d just enough room to escape the hold but her boobs are stinging in pain. (stop)
    [MISS]
    %A moves in for a bearhug, but she is not fast enough and %d is able to get a good hold of her, ensuring a tight mutual bearhug. Both women pull with all their strength as they mash their firm, strong tits together. As they pull close, both sets of huge boobs flatten equally against each other, causing increasing discomfort. Unable to pull any stronger, the women start pushing against each other, desperate to gain any advantage. But their boobs seem to be equally firm, neither pair gaining any advantage. Finally, the women can't take the pain anymore and shove each other back. (stop)
    %A feigns a forward slam, trying to set %a up for a bearhug. %D isn't falling for it, however, and instead tries to sidestep and counter with a sideways slam but she's not fast enough and %a easily dodges the slam. %D laughs at %a. "You thought I'd fall for that? You must be even more stupid than I thought!"(stop)
    Last edited by barata77; June 7th, 2012 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Added descriptions

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Thank you ! Could you try to write two other descriptions of this skill (one more for "miss" and on for "hit"). The game will choose randomly one one the description for "hit" or "miss".
    There is three kind of move : small, medium and hard. I think it will a "medium" move.
    To explain how it works, this is the tutorial:

skill.ini
    ---------

[SKILL]
    Similar to the [SKILL] (from fighter.ini) This header simply informs the game that the following headers refer to a single type of skill. However you do not need the [/SKILL] header to tell the program when you are done with a skill in skill.ini because it will know you are done when it sees a new [SKILL] header.

[STATS]
    This Header is always followed by four data lines.
    The first line after this header is the name of the skill.
    The second line should be the type of skill, either HIT, SUBMISSION, or FINISH. Usually HIT.
    The third line is the attack bonus, usually a negative number. This tells how hard it is to hit with this skill. (easy if possitive). 0 is average.
    The fourth line is the damage bonus, usually a positive number. This tells how much extra damage (on top of strength) is delivered with this attack. average is 0, a -1 will counteract a point of strength. (more than negative 1 might actually heal the other wrestler, so don't do that!)

[HIT]
    The lines following this header describe what happens when the attack hits. You can have as many lines as you like, but the game randomly picks one. %a translates to the attacker's name and %d translates to the defender's name.

[MISS]
    The lines following this header describe what happens when the attack fails. You can have as many lines as you like, but the game randomly picks one. %a translates to the attacker's name and %d translates to the defender's name.
    Last edited by thecatzman; June 5th, 2012 at 10:10 AM.

Junior Hostboard Member annacaughtulookn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is this a tit to tit contest? or with hands? I want to contribute but want to know what you are looking for hon.
    If its tits to tit I would include "Twisted at the waist and jammed her left tit into her opponents right." and right tit to left.
    If there is a hands on option I would include "Gripped her rivals udders at the base and squeezed as she brought her hands down, milking her opponents fat tits"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Usually, it is a tits to tits contest. A few moves will use hands (nipple pinch, hairpulling during the titfight ect...).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YOu might consider using the moves from some of my stories. I am generally quite detailed in how the women fight. I have been very ill and I am in a place away from home or I could extract some of that information for you. I will look to see if I have any stories with me. I have seen the work you are doing in the animation and I think it is the best by far I have ever seen. You have a talent for movement, expressions and the anatomy of the breasts striking each other. It is excellent.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is great!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast