Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Titfight tournament simulator

This is the alpha version of the titfight tournament simulator.
    At this time there is no text to describe the moves.

http://www.filedropper.com/titfightt...ntsimulator01a (clik on "download this file" )

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Titfight tournament simulator

Quote Originally Posted by thecatzman View Post
    This is the alpha version of the titfight tournament simulator.
    At this time there is no text to describe the moves.

http://www.filedropper.com/titfightt...ntsimulator01a (clik on "download this file" )
    Nice setup, but would be nice if the screen in the middle shows an animation of what is happening. So for example, when they are in nipple fight, display a nipple fight. When they are in some smack fight, show a smack fight, etc.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The screen in the middle is supposed to be an animation, but it does not move for me. I know this is the alpha but just thought I'd let you know.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Catzman.
    At first, I really respect your hard work. I'm great fan of your titfight videos. Really good work. I'm not so fan of simulator.

Now some critique about your alfa simulator. I test him for several seasons and here are my suggestions:

1) unbalanced titfighters - this is the real problem. For example, Ines Cudna win EVERYTIME, Petra Verkaik beat everyone except Ines Cudna, Denise Milani beat everyone except Ines Cudna and maybe Petra etc.
    This is really bad. For example, I like Denise Milani, but this girl is only 5.1" height and very slim. Almost everybody in the roster is much bigger (in breast size as well) and heavier than Denise. Despite that, Denise beat most of girls. Weird.
    On the other hand, Wendy Fiore (bigger, bustier and heavier version of Denise Milani) is somehow weak and very often loses.
    In the results, after few matches, next fights becomes very predictable = boring.

2) Description of fight - BIG problem: unnatural mechanic-like feeling to me. Sometimes illogically actions. For example: Both girls fight and suddenly one is finished with one blow (even if second before she swore, that crush "winner's" tits to pulp - weird). Etc..

3) Rest of things as missing weight, height, measurements etc. minor things due to alpha version.

Please, don't get my critique wrong. I just think, that everyone artist needs hear about negatives.
    My opinion is, that GOOD game, or simulator is very tricky matter. Here are too many possible failures in many different aspect. Even minor mistake can blemish all final work. My experimence with sport games is, that all of them militates unnatural due to cp illogical (withou feeling) play. This is really kills all atmosphere especially in erotic based games.
    You know my opinion. I just think, that doing 3D titfight videos is that right way. You prove, that you can do great job with that and you have potential going ever better, if you add some stuff (finishing moves, little wrestling, different type of wrestlers etc.).

Sorry for my english

Junior Hostboard Member sam_rouk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey just felt I'd chime in, the simulators mechanics are quite sound all you have to do is tweak things around. The simulator just needs the addition of the descriptions for hits, additional fighters also balance out the problem of the one really op fighter that seems to beat everyone and if you randomize the stats for the fighters then adjust the stats based on the fighters build and sizes then you have a decent and realistic win/loss ratio. The alpha is great, it just has to be fleshed out and the simulation needs to be run a few times to work out the kinks. I fiddled around with it and I'm continuing to tweak things and its working out well thanks for the simulator.

Junior Hostboard Member SteelSaurus's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey there, I just wanted to share with you my progress on the Simulator.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2208376...ment%20Sim.rar

Junior Hostboard Member annacaughtulookn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The link is no longer working, can you post a new one please?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

The link from SteelSaurus work fine
    https://rapidshare.com/#!download|41....rar|26362|0|0

Thank you steelsaurus

Junior Hostboard Member SteelSaurus's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very welcome thecatzman. What part of the game are you working on? I and a colleague are trying to move it to a Flash based platform to allow for advanced scaling and general 'betterness' than the ECW platform. It would make personallized customization a little harder, but I think it will improve the game and allow for the incorporation of your absolutely stellar videos.

I'd personally be honored to have you on-board, even if only to discuss. We're at the Legend of Krystal forums, link here;
    Legend of Krystal Forums • View topic - Titfight Text Simulator

On the second page you can see the simplified outline we're going for.
    ---
    Edit: Even if you don't want to join us and keep the projects separate, I'm still a fluent English speaker, and would still happily lend my grammatics to your cause as well.
    Last edited by SteelSaurus; November 18th, 2012 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Adding missing information

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

It is a very good idea !
    Maybe I could create flash animations for it !
    I will suscribe to Krystal forum to talk about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast