Thread: Has anyone been to the AG outlet recently (advice, please)?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My big weekend in Wisconsin is 2 weeks away and they're having a 1980s night dance!(You know you're getting too old for this stuff when you actually have your own old clothes to wear for a retro event)I was wondering if anyone saw any doll outfits at the outlet store, like the 1995 meet outfit, for example that I could dress up my doll for the event. There are prizes for the best look.

I'll be stopping at the outlet store on my way, so if I need to find anything in advance like on ebay or something I need to know. I would much rather buy anything at the outlet store if I can.

I was excited about me getting to wear the clothes but got even more excited when I remembered I was bringing a doll with! If both me and my doll are dressed in 1980s it will get me a "totally awesome" prize!

Now I have to go to my mom's and raid the attic and my old closet, see if I can dig up some stonewashed jeans or leggins(if they fit [img]redface.gif[/img] )
    Unless I brought my Cabbage Patch doll instead. Oh what to do... [img]eek.gif[/img]

<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ March 15, 2006 11:05 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font></font>

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 15, 2006 11:09 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bump

GreyMyst

Call the outlet. They can tell you if they have any specific items.