Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    For those of you that have Coconut can you tell me if the one on Walmart.com is the same as the one on Americangirl.com ???

I know that the one that AG sells has the tennis ball toy and leash and mouth is magnetic. The Walmart one is supposed to have the magnetic mouth but, does it have a dog toy????

The Walmart one is a little cheaper (a little over $15 with shipping a Sales tax)
    and it comes with a little book. I think someone said that this one had a little braided leash that wasn't that good of a quality. (not sure)

The one from AG looks to have a better leash than that but, it's so hard to tell!

HELP!!!! I am going to order one from somewhere for DD's Easter basket but, I'm torn as to which one. With free shipping the AG one will only be about 3 bucks more!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got mine from Books a million (free shipping with any order over $25). That way I could get some more books too, and I have a discount card so I get 10% off plus free shipping. They sell their books for the same price as AG. I'm not sure about the magnetic mouth part, but I know that the ones that are not from AG do not have a toy. Licorice just arrived the other day! Now it's full of cats and dogs in my house!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't have either, so my opinion probably means nothing.

I've read here that the magnet in the bookstore (and Walmart, I assume) Coconuts isn't as strong as the AG ones'.

I've seen the set at Borders, B&N, etc, and I don't think it had the toy with it.

Have you tried going to a Borders or B&N to see Coconut? It might, actually, be cheaper to get it from Borders than Walmart with one of the 10%-20% off codes Borders frequently has.

Personally, I'd go for the AG and spend the extra $3.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got one at B&N and they come with a book instead of a toy. My Coconut's magnet works great. and I asked CS and they said it's the exact same dog.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I ordered Coconut and Licorice both from amazon.com, around $13 each, so I got free shipping.Both had nice strong magnets, and came with the cutest little book! I love them. They did not come with a toy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Cool!!!
    Thanks for all the info girls!

I really appreciate it!

I didn't even know that Amazon.com had them!

Ya'll rock! [img]smile.gif[/img]