The rest of the series:

Smother me once, shame on you...
The mamas with the tatas
Smother Fucker
Total Eclipse

Angela had waited months before she started to relax. Amy hadn't contacted her about the rematch she asked for, and the brunette winner figured her foe had only been caught up in the moment. Once her adrenaline had subsided, Angela surmised, the other MILF must have realized that she had been dominated outside of one lucky shot with her nipples and decided to let the rematch go.

The sex with Brett after her win in Illinois had gotten even more intense. Now she regaled him with details of her two wins, but focused more on the win over Amy as Brett seemed more responsive to it. At first she shared his sentiment, but soon she began to wonder why the tougher fight was the one that turned him on more. Wanting to squelch his possible interest in the other wife, she decided to tell him about the request and subsequent silence from Amy.

"She asked for a rematch." Brett's eyes widened as his wife's hips continued to rock back and forth on top of him. "Right after I beat her tits, smothered her out, and made her cry while her hubby couldn't get enough of my better rack, she whispered to me that she wanted a rematch."

Brett's member becoming even more engorged inside of her, Angela kept going with her news. "I told her that I accept, but it has to be on our turf."

"Is it happening?" Brett barely croaked out a whisper as he stared up at his busty queen.

"I haven't heard a word from her since then. I guess once the adrenaline wore off, these," she cupped her naked tits and licked her lips, "were something she didn't want to lose to again."

"Oh."

"Oh, what?"

"Well, she really gave you a fight last time and I wanted to see it again."

"She didn't give me a fight! She got lucky once with her nipples. I knocked her around the room and flattened her rack even after the lucky hit. If she ever has the guts to try me again, I'm going to smash her nips first and then crush her tits under mine just like last time."

Brett couldn't get a word out as Angela angrily dismounted him and stormed to the bathroom. His erection comically waved back and forth from the motion and speed of her pussy releasing it, and he hadn't even begun to soften when he heard the shower start up. Knowing he needed to take care of it, he grabbed his already lubed cock and cranked one out into a tissue to the mental image of the two brunette milfs squaring off nipple to nipple. He decided not to tell Angela that in his imagination, her nips lost again to the other pair.

Brett spent a lot of money and did a lot of apologizing before Angela let him out of the doghouse. In the meantime, she was determined to add to her fighting prowess by implementing some light weight training. She thought she could make her tit blows more powerful if her upper back and shoulders were a bit more solid, but didn't want to lose any size in her breasts.

She noticed the slightly slimmer frame, and hint of a V shape up top, seemed to turn Brett on. She soon relented and went back to their game of sizing up random women and describing to each other what they would do to her after Angela flattened her rack. There was even a new young teacher at their oldest child's school who got to be the subject of their foreplay after the first PTA meeting of the year.

As the year began to draw to a close, Brett wanted to surprise his wife with a stay in a cabin in the Great Smokey Mountains in Tennessee. They had been to Pigeon Forge years ago and enjoyed the southern hospitality along with the serene beauty of the remote cabin they stayed in. What he quickly found out was that none of the 1 or 2 bedroom cabins was available for months. Even the 3 bedroom cabins were booked up, with one slight exception.

A group had booked a 3 bedroom months ago, but one of the couples had to back out at the last second. They tried to downgrade to a 2 bedroom, but also found out that those were all filled up. The rental agent for the property talked them into letting her try to find them a replacement for the room instead of cancelling, and they agreed as long as it was before the deadline to get their deposit back.

Brett talked to Angela and they tentatively agreed, but wanted to talk to the other couples before making a final decision. The other two couples were young, recent college grads who were together but not married, and seemed just as apprehensive about the odd potential arrangement. Angela was the one who convinced everyone to go for it, letting the younger couples know that she and Brett would probably keep to themselves mostly and certainly had enough money to cover their part of the arrangement.

A large snowstorm the week before had left the mountains in general, and their cabin specifically, positively gorgeous. Fall was in the air and on the ground. The air was crisp and clear. Brett and Angela were surprised to be the first to arrive, and took in the lay of the land without choosing a room for themselves.

The cabin had a hot tub outside, along with a fire pit and pergola. A top of the line grill and nice outdoor furniture completed the look. The large oak structure where they were staying for the weekend was impressive. All three bedrooms were huge with their own showers and TVs. The kitchen was nicer than theirs at home, and they couldn't foresee any problems if all three couples wanted to prepare something at the same time. A game room/den was filled with a well kept pool table, darts, a wet bar, and 6 plush recliners in front of a projection TV. Finally, a separate pool room provided them with a spot that wasn't particularly deep, or big enough to swim laps. but it was heated and clearly big enough for everyone to splash around comfortably.

The couple settled down with their luggage in the living area and changed into something more comfortable while they waited for their fellow travelers to arrive. Within the hour, they saw a 2019 Escalade pulling up to the cabin. Angela noticed Brett's hand, which had just been absentmindedly kneading her right breast, tighten its grip as it continued to work on her large orb. She understood why as she saw exactly what he did.

As the young couples piled out of their vehicle, the brunette milf immediately noted that the guys were both buff. Neither overly muscular, but both were clearly fit and sharply handsome. She guessed both were about 6' tall and probably no more than 185 lbs. The blonde had vaguely Nordic features and a slightly rosy complexion. His counterpart looked to be Middle Eastern and had an air of sensuality just oozing from his pores.

The women were a sight to behold, as well, a fact that Angela noticed before Brett's grip on her breast increased. The blonde appeared to be with a svelte, Greek looking goddess. Her black hair shined in the limited sunlight, and while her bust appeared to be rather small, her ass seemed to be chiseled out of granite.

The darker, more handsome man was accompanied by a thicker blonde, looking like the typical southern girl with a rounder face and overall more utilitarian body. She was pretty, but didn't fit with the other three, until you saw her chest. Angela couldn't be sure, because the couples were bundled up for the cold, but she thought this young blonde might be bigger in the chest than she was. That didn't worry her though, as the girl looked a bit pudgy everywhere, and even seemed to have a sheen of sweat on her larger frame.

"Jagdish, but my friends just call me Jag." The dark, handsome man extended his hand to Angela. "This is my partner, Jessie Lee."

"Just call me Jess," the blonde said as she gripped the older brunette's hand. Angela thought for sure her assessment was right now. This blonde was thicker than her everywhere, and probably didn't look as sexy as she did in a bikini, but those tits could be bigger than Genevieve's and would be a great nighttime topic for her and Brett.

"Paul," the blonde man said. "And this is Anneliese." The young brunette was simply stunning, with a face you could get lost in. Her ass was truly sublime, and Angela had to force herself to try not to stare at it. She may have failed though, as she thought the other woman smirked at her as she raised her eyes from the perfect derriere.

"We wanted to wait for you guys to get here to pick bedrooms," Brett said. "Since you were so gracious as to let us join in, we only thought it right that you each choose the one you want and we'll take the remaining option. We've done a trip here before and this weekend is just a chance to get away from the kids before Christmas comes."

As the three couples walked through the cabin to select bedrooms, Angela was certain both younger men were checking her out and both younger women were checking Brett out. She teased her husband repeatedly, whispering quick little comments about the other women. She took to pointing out that the chunky blonde had big, soft tits that she would be able to beat with ease, knowing that would get her man charged up when they finally got into their room.

The couples each selected their spot for the weekend, leaving Brett and Angela with the room they actually liked the most. As they quickly unpacked and put their things away, Brett turned around to see his beautiful wife standing stark naked at the foot of the bed. She tweaked her nipples and started in on him.

"Brett, get your clothes off now. There's a young blonde who needs her big, fat titties tamed and I'm just the woman to do it."

Brett was on the bed, naked, in record time as he joined in. "How are you going to manage those huge hooters? She's a thick girl, and I'm sure she's used them before."

"I don't give a fuck what fat Barbie has done before, she's never faced tits like mine." Climbing on her husband's now stiffening penis, she continued, "I'll play it smart. I'll tell her there's only room for one titty queen in this cabin and I've got the knockers to claim the crown."

"She's going to say you're too old to keep up with a big, young rack like hers and she'll gladly crush you anytime you want."

"Fuck you blondie. Get your one piece on so you can hide your fat rolls and join me in the pool. I'm going to beat your boobs to mush and I don't want your gravy filled ass pushing me around."

"Fuck you bitch. Let's strip and get it over with right now. Once I'm done with you, you're coming back to our room to be our plaything for the night."

Brett and Angela continued through the battle, with "Jess" shouting out her surrender after a close fight that Angela eventually won. Brett was asleep almost immediately, while Angela spent a few minutes processing how much more he seemed to enjoy her struggling to win than having an easy go of it before drifting off herself.

"Breakfast!"

Brett and Angela groggily began moving after a loud rap on the door and shout from one of the younger women. It was already almost 9am and the couple was surprised that their younger counterparts were already up.

"Smothered and covered."

Brett laughed at Jess' reference to the biscuits and sausage gravy in the middle of the dining table. Filling their plates and grabbing some coffee, the older couple asked some questions but mostly listened and learned about their cabin mates. Angela gushed over Anneliese having the discipline at 23 to get up at 5 am on a vacation in the snow covered mountains to go for a run in the outdoors. Brett listened to the business ideas both young men had, offering some pointers from his own entrepreneurial success.

"How about you, Jess?"

"I'm still figuring out what I want to do. My family is loaded so I didn't really have to try much until I got to college. Jag has been great at getting me to really push myself and see what I might like. He did that in the bedroom too, helping me explore my sexuality and fetishes."

The conversation moved on quickly, not getting awkward in that moment, but Angela did have to suppress a moan as her husband's hand snuck between her thighs for a moment. The older couple offered to clean up since the others had prepared everything, and everyone agreed to reconvene that night after dinner for drinks by the pool.

Brett noticed a number of things. First, the guys were sitting on either end of the foursome, but Anneliese was sitting between the solid thighs of Jess. Second, Anneliese had her head nestled on top of the blonde's large breasts that were only covered with a thin halter top that showed her rock hard nipples. Third, Jess was much more solid than fat. Fourth, Jess had her arm around Anneliese's waist, but her hand was clearly under the sultry brunette's bikini bottoms and was stroking her mound.

"We swing a little," Anneliese said. "Even though we're Jess and Anneliese, they called us T & A in college. With my ass and Jessie's perfect titties, it was bound to happen." After looking over the older couple, she continued, "So, do you guys do any kinky stuff?"

Brett nodded dumbly as he heard his wife quietly say, "I titfight other women."

Seeing the hungry looks on the men's faces, and on the young brunette's face, Angela continued gaining confidence as she spoke. "I use my tits to beat up the tits of other women and then smother them unconscious under them after they give up. Brett and I use the humiliation from previous fights, and fantasy scenarios about potential opponents, as foreplay for the hottest sex we've had in years."

It wasn't lost on Angela that the only face amongst the younger guests that wasn't stricken with lust as she described her last two fights and the aftermath of each, was the blonde whose friend had just called her tits perfect. She couldn't read her face well enough to know what to do next, so she confidently smiled and licked her lips at Jag before sitting back and letting the conversation drift to other topics.

"Breakfast!"

Brett and Angela again slowly made it to the table to eat with the other couples. While the meal was the same as the day before, neither one of them really noticed. Both men were in nothing but boxer briefs. Anneliese was in a tiny sports bra and barely there thong.

Jess, however, was the star of the show. She was wearing boy shorts that showed off how strong her legs were when she walked, and a half shirt as a top that displayed an obscene amount of underboob. The Richardson's gave each other a quick look as they both thought the same thing, either those are taped up in there or the 'perfect' tits might be a lot nicer than either had initially thought.

"Jag told me all about titfights last night. I've never been in one, probably because my tits really are perfect and nobody was dumb enough to try them, but he came three times last night before I could finish my story."

"What story would that be?"

"The one where my tits beat yours until you beg me to stop. The one where my man, my friends, your husband, and you all learn that the titty talk starts and ends with me. The one where after I win, Jag and I take you to our bedroom for the night so he can play with your beaten, floppy titties."

"I've beaten bigger and better than you fat girl. If you want a piece of these," Angela pulled her top off and cupped her naked tits at the blonde, "then I'm not going to apologize once I've popped your tits and burst your bubble. Then Brett and I will have fun with your lard ass all night."

Jess removed the tiny half shirt to match Angela's state of dress and continued, "We've got plans for the day, but if you've got the guts to meet us after dinner tonight, I'll have the boys move the furniture in the living space so we can go at it on the carpet. When I'm done with you, you're going to end up smothered and covered by the best tits you've ever seen."

While the two women stood facing each other topless, Brett made a few mental notes. Angela was definitely in better shape overall. Her body easily outdid the young blonde everywhere except the tits, and even there he believed she had the advantage. He felt confident in his wife, especially if Jess hadn't had a fight before, but it was obvious the blonde had bigger boobs with much less sag than anticipated. Angela was going to have to work for this one.

"Oh fuck."

Brett couldn't help but grin, and even Angela's face showed a smile, at the sound of Anneliese reacting to the older brunette using nothing but shoulder and chest muscles to lift each breast independently. Angela broke into a full smile when the thicker young blonde couldn't match the move.

Angela then stepped forward with her hands above her head, signaling that she wanted to lock fingers with the blonde. The younger woman was tentative, clearly not having any real strategy but also not trusting her older opponent. As soon as they locked fingers, Brett saw his wife spring forward with a chest bump, bringing all four boobs into full frontal contact.

The next move confirmed to Angela that the damage her nipples took in her previous fight was, in fact, due to a lucky circumstance for Amy. The brunette moved in on the stunned blonde, who had never felt her breasts give way like they did on the first boob bump, and immediately dropped her firmer tits down on the blonde's larger orbs. Angela then went a step further and pushed in with her tits and then dragged her rock hard nipples down the tops and fronts of her opponents pair, bending the blonde's large pink nipples straight down with ease.

Seeing her opponents immediate distress, Angela began swinging her D cups from side to side, forcing the opposing pair to fly one way and then the other, until the blonde pulled her hands loose and backed up with her arms covering her chest.

"One chance to quit, Bertha."

"Fuck you!"

"Jag, you might want to get one last feel of your little girls fat bags before I totally destroy them."

Jess charged quickly at Angela, with the brunette barely having time to square her shoulders and take the hit head on. Brett saw his wife stumble back a few steps, barely keeping her balance. He also saw the blonde whimper and cover her tits despite being the one delivering the heavy blow.

Angela pulled the blonde's arms apart and began boxing the big, rapidly softening udders. She worked inside the cleavage of the big girl, slamming her nipples into the insides of the other pair, loosening them up quickly. She then started full swings from the sides, knocking the large hooters together and dragging her smaller, firmer pair across the jiggling E cups that offered almost no resistance.

To her credit, Jess tried to keep up with the fit mom, but her conditioning and strength weren't enough and her tits were clearly losing badly. She could do nothing but scream as the MILF lined up and delivered a perfect two titty uppercut. Her legs gave out and as she slammed to the carpet in the cabin, she felt the brunette straddle her, and begin an assault of boob bombs as she dropped down on the prone 20 something.

It only took a half dozen or so shots before Jag was yelling for her to give up, to which she responded by blubbering out her surrender. "Please stop! You're wrecking my tits. Yours are better, I give up!"

Angela quickly shifted forward and dropped her big tits down over the blonde's face, pulling it into her cleavage to ensure the suffocating effect. She looked up as her opponent went limp beneath her, seeing Brett's beaming face, Jag's look of pure lust, and Anneliese with Paul's member completely inside her mouth as she worked the hunk over. Seizing the opportunity, she quickly brought Jag's swollen cock out into the open, and without a word stared into his eyes as she titfucked him to almost immediate release.

Keeping the cum of her victim's lover glistening on top of her victorious breasts, Angela waited for the blonde to wake up. "There you are, fat ass." She grabbed Jess's hair and forced the younger woman to clean Jag's cum off her tits before directing her towards the bedroom where she would be a plaything all night.

It had been a few weeks since she destroyed the blonde, but now Brett seemed focused on that fight more than any of the others while he and Angela made love. She was ecstatic that he seemed to enjoy her completely dominating another woman even more than her near loss to her Midwest doppelganger.

They laughed about the blonde's big boobs immediately making way for hers. They both got aroused by the things they did with the thick young woman all that night. Brett watched with amazement as Angela got lost in herself every time they recounted Anneliese greeting her the next morning by latching onto the winning tits with her mouth and drenching them in saliva.

He had just cum for the 3rd time on a Thursday night when he heard his phone buzz. Picking it up, he saw a vaguely familiar number with a single question, "What are you doing New Year's Eve?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Amy wants her rematch."