Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post Spreading the word

So, Wizkids Games is back up and running and are ready to launch a new starter in May (the 12th, to be exact). They've put up previews of every figure in the set which is based on DC's Blackest Night crossover event.
    Naturally, there's Hal Jordan of the mean and green,
    BN Starter Green Lantern 1 271x400
    Mera represents the Red Lanterns,
    Mera Front View 331x400
    Orange Lantern Lex Luthor,
    Lex Luthor Front View 241x400
    Scarecrow with the yellow ring of fear,
    Scarecrow Front View 324x400
    Hope for a reborn Flash,
    The Flash Left View 400x317
    Atom of the Indigo Tribe,
    The Atom Front
    [I]They retreated behind math, behind color, behind the active principle itself.[/I]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Spreading the word

and a sweetheart of an Amazon, Wonder Woman.
    Wonder Woman Front View 258x400
    [I]They retreated behind math, behind color, behind the active principle itself.[/I]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Didn't see this coming...

HEROCLIX WATCHMEN
    HC Watchmenlogo 200x159

February 12, 2010 (Hillside, NJ) ? WizKids/NECA, the leader in collectible miniature gaming today announced the Watchmen HeroClix Collector?s Boxed Set and Dr. Manhattan Colossal Figure for the HeroClix game, through a license agreement with Warner Bros. Consumer Products on behalf of DC Comics. Watchmen HeroClix brings the characters of Warner Bros. Pictures? Watchmen film to gamers? tabletops summer 2010.
    The Watchmen Collector?s Boxed Set includes 25 highly detailed, 3D miniatures including Dr. Manhattan, Rorschach, Nite Owl and Silk Spectre. The Collector?s Boxed Set, which includes a complete set of Watchmen HeroClix figures, comes in deluxe, display-quality packaging. The Watchmen HeroClix Dr. Manhattan Colossal Figure (sold separately) is built to movie-accurate scale and stands over 14 inches tall. Watchmen HeroClix premieres this summer at San Diego Comic-Con, and will be available at comic and game shops nationwide and on Amazon.com.
    comedian ra 147x200002 silk spectre rc 3 NEW 177x200
    This is the kind of thing I was hoping would emerge from NECA's acquisition of WK, but I didn't dare to dream so big. I'm astounded. I need to start selling stuff...