Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Then my hobby died, and an entire branch of friends was severed, I slipped into a depression and ended up here... again.

http://www.wizkidsgames.com/wk_article.asp?cid=41914

I'll still play. I'll be the last Clixer on earth. Now all I have to do is convince everyone else to be the last clixer on earth, too and we'll play HeroClix well into the 21st century!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: My cat died

I'm sorry. While I couldn't have foreseen your cat's demise, the end of Wizkids' days as Topps' subsidiary has been a long time coming.

But Clix ain't dead, apparently.

Hostboard is dicking around with some things, as I've just now learned, and I've personally been pounding sand for the last several months. Losing a toy company doesn't even scratch the surface of my depression, but you do have my sympathies.

From this point, I aim to reconnect and revive some stagnated ties to the rest of the world, many friends, and hopefully regain my full sanity. There are tracks in the dust here, so I'm gambling that this board could still live even if HC doesn't make it to production any time soon. After I get out from under this rock and the dust of 2008 finally settles, I should be able to find the time to be active again. Until then, peace be with you.
    [I]They retreated behind math, behind color, behind the active principle itself.[/I]