Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey! My parents just surprised me with a foreign exchange student, so now I have to share my tiny room with a stranger! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] She's from France and doesn't speak English well, but I can't remember her name. I'm surprised she can remember mine.

Everyone at school loves her, except for me. I am beginning to feel left out.

Maura

Felicity_Fan85

Aww, I'm sorry you're beginning to feel left out, Maura. I remember that happned to me a bit when I met Kaya and Kirsten and Samantha. Everyone loved them but I'm shy and don't always make friends easily. I have to get know someone first (online friends are easier for me to make). I started feeling left out. And Kaya wound up living with me-she's a foster child. We love each other now, just like sisters! It took some getting used to-we share a room ourselves (well, when we're both home).

So don't worry. Try to find a game you know (or think) everyone likes and get everyone to play it. If you can't really describe it well to Sophie, you can try to show her. You could do something easy. I'm sure you both will get to know each other soon. And it's okay if you only make it to aquantance status and not friendship status. Just remember that Sophie probably feels intimidated because she can't understand everything you and your friends say. I had to get along with Kaya. Sometimes she still speaks Niimipuu (I don't know to spell that) and I can't understand what she's saying, lol.
    ~Susie