Thread: D

TA152

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 10:37 PM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I experienced this horrible phenomenon on a personal level about 7 years ago.

I had finished (or so I thought) editing a music video project for a "band". I brought the tape over for the banddrummer/producer to look at.

He had his entourage over...they watched the video, then the band/drummer producer played it again, only this time he took out his "digital" remote and began adding multiple squares, mosaic, strobe, and suddenly his "entourage" began ooohing and awing.

The guy hadn't even paid me 1/3 of what he was supposed to pay me, so seeing him screw with the video before he had even finished paying for it disgusted me. (I have since learned about who you are supposed to respect and who you aren't when it comes to bands.)

If people want to change the ending, let them do it in the privacy of their own "nintendo" booth, not in public on a big screen.

And if multiple endings do come about for the masses in a theatrical environment, lets just say that the wannabees will dive into that market and proclaim it better then bread and chocolate.

The real filmmakers will stick to their beliefs and make the movie they want to make for theatrical.

Now home video, that's an entirely different story.

TA152

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 10:38 PM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, different endings for documentary's...could you imagine!

Apparently, Steven Spielberg has added new special effects to the release of E.T. on DVD.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 10, 2002 02:12 AM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

TA152

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 10:39 PM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>

TA152

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 10:38 PM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's a little too real.

Heck, why not go all out and after the buggy flips over, have an amblance show up and guys in white suits come out and strap you onto a gurney and "rush" you to the hospital.