Thread: Just Curious...

TastinGood

When traveling out of town, does your love for the Super-8 Camera have any impact upon your hotel/motel decision making?

For instance, if there is a Super 8 Motel right next to a Best Western (and they are both equally nice)...which one would you choose?

Also, I think you could so something clever this this logo:
    SUPER20820logo

How come you havent done that yet?

Think McFly, Think.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 05, 2003 02:03 AM: Message edited by: TastinGood ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Some day, some day, some day every Super-8 motel will have free Super-8 movie cameras for their guests to use, and unlike the soap packets that are not returned, the Super-8 cameras will always come back. (However, I cannot guarantee that the unused Kodachrome 40 will not disappear)

The Super-8 cameras will be kept under glass right next to the keys for all of the hotel rooms, and the hotel rooms will be named after various super-8 cameras.

In the more exclusive Super-8 motels, the concierge will guide you to your room while simultaneously walking backwards and filming you with the super-8 camera you will be using during your stay.

People will be thrilled to find out that when they rent the Bentley Room it will be the least expensive one. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Paul Simon's song, Kodachrome, will play endlessly over the motel intercom system, "Kodaaaachroommmme, Please don't take my Kodachrome away...."

Some Day..... [img]smile.gif[/img]

--------------------------------------------

KODACHROME By Paul Simon

When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school,

It's a wonder I can think at all.

And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none, I can read the writing on the wall.
    _
    Chorus:

Kodachrome, They give us those nice bright colors, They give us the greens of summers,
    Makes you think all the world's a sunny day.
    Oh yeah, I got a Nikon camera, I love to take a photograph,

So momma, don't take my Kodachrome away.

If you took all the girls I knew when I was single
    And brought them all together for one night,
    I know they'd never match my sweet imagination,
    And ev'rything looks worse in black and white.

(Well, I couldn't find all the words to the song.)

I had a nightmare today that I was reading a topic post on some other Super-8 forum and someone tried to rid the world of Kodachrome.

Who would do that? [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bump.

I liked Hostboard better when the first page allowed for 40 topic posts instead 25. (minus 4 for sticky topics!)