Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yay god bless the weather! Yup we are snowed in up here in the good old north east of Scotland. As house prices are so high in Aberdeen you find that most teachers live out in the country and with bad snowfall they are unable to make it to school. So sadly i had to stay at home hee hee. one bad thing is that the art exam had to be cancelled today and its annoying as we have been preparing the pupils for months to sit it and now we have no idea when to reschedule it. I spent 2 hours last night blooming setting up for it all too!!!!!!!

So if you are having a snow day today I hope you are enjoying it and wrapping up warm! More snow tonight so may even get tomorrow off too. Yup you can go on hating me now! hee hee

<font color="#003399" size="1">[ March 01, 2006 08:24 AM: Message edited by: LollyPop ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YAY ANOTHER SNOW DAY!

It looks lovely outside, lots of fresh powder snow. I would love to make a snowman but our neighbour's dogs shit all over the grass and not too keen on having a brown snowman. The playground at my school is deemed TOO DANGEROUS to have kids there but to be honest they will all be there with their sledges anyway! ha-ha.

Fingers crossed that tomorrow is the same, I am at a primary school that is often closed when there is snow as it is on top of a big hill. COME ON SNOW LETS HAVE A BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YUP THE SNOW HEARD ME AND WE HAD A HUGE BLIZZARD ALL NIGHT. Another foot of snow has fallen so its really lovely outside and I am staying snuggled up in bed today. My dad is even home from work it is that bad, the police are warning everyone to stay at home today and not even try and go anywhere as accidents are happening already.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn the school was open today. The snow is still over a foot deep but the schools had to open today really after 3 days of closure last week. They had a JCB in though trying to clear the playground (with little success to be honest). Lucky kids who live out in the country got another day off though as the school buses were not running.

I am off to look for a cottage in the remotest part of the country to ensure more days off hee hee. Although the cleaners and cooks in teh schools may be on strike on thursday/friday and monday so may get a few more days off again! yay i love my job