Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Christianity is going to get OWNED!

Inactive Member Jesus was BROWN's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here is a question for all you religious people out there: When we find evidence of life on mars, thus disproving religion, are you going to admit you were wrong? I mean, how can you possibly rationalize life on mars through God or the Bible? It just doesn't work, kind of like the omission of dinosaurs..... Religion sucks. That is all.

Jesus(WHAT NOW?!?)

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ January 07, 2004 03:39 AM: Message edited by: Jesus was BROWN ]</font>

Inactive Member Erica S. Is A Man's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm going to have to agree with you. If they find that any kind of life was once on Mars, Christianity will definitely be fucked...well except the Mormans. See, because when Israel was split up in ancient times not only did one tribe sail across to the Americas, one tribe actually was told, by God, how to make a space ship and fly to Mars to thus persist as a species there. It is for this fact life is still left on Mars. Of course we all know the Mormans were started by a womenizing, drunken, drugged up leader named Joseph Smith who somehow became a prophet in the 1800's...PERPOSTEROUS!!! Makes you wonder if Jesus was much better...I mean, if you really think about it, he was just a guy who had visions just like our pal Joseph, only about 1800 years earlier...what makes him being earlier in time so great? Huh? What do you have to say about that Jesus Was Brown?? NOTHING.

Barny

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If life is discovered on Mars, one of the Mormon Grand Poobahs will have a "vision" that will somehow explain/make it ok. Thats what they do whenever they start to get in hot water over something.

Inactive Member Jesus was BROWN's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well ESIAM, what sets me apart from lunatic Smith is that I am THE SON OF GOD. Yeah, I'm not some pot smoking hippy with ten wives, I'm the FUCKING SON OF GOD. You know, GOD. You talk big now, but we'll see how good you talk when I'm shitting in your mouth. That is all.

Jesus(I have JUMBO shits)

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i would like to state that i believe the question is irrelevant. to my knowledge (which is limited) the bible neither confirms or states that we are the only life in the universe. (not including celestial beings) for all we know there could be a parallel earth that didn't fuck up the paradise and everyone is at peace. but why would god bother trying to explain that to us puny humans, we can barely understand the bible the way it is. he didn't mention anything about the dinosaurs but we found them and that didn't prove Christianity wrong....am i making any sense or did i go completely of topic?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All I know is politics, religion, and sexuality are topics I prefer to avoid, unless I think I may have ran into my soul mate. He would be the only one that would have to somewhat agree with me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

especially when your drinking Erica S

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

true true, all of them can cause a little static but thay are what you talk about when you want to know what a person is really like.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Drunken Religion or Political talks are the worst!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jesus was a terrorist for the romans, the pope is an old white man and Bush is to stupid to read the bible. And don't forget, the world is a plate and the devil sits somewhere down under the earth..under the oil and sexuality is another devil. Mars is just one little dust grain in the universe... In the time of clearing up the christian church lost the meaning of explain the world or the universe. And today, who cares about this old-styled stuff? Me not [img]cool.gif[/img]

<font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ January 07, 2004 04:57 PM: Message edited by: M.B. ]</font></font>

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ January 07, 2004 04:58 PM: Message edited by: M.B. ]</font>

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast