Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Christianity is going to get OWNED!

Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by SxDxpirate13:
    i would like to state that i believe the question is irrelevant. to my knowledge (which is limited) the bible neither confirms or states that we are the only life in the universe. (not including celestial beings) for all we know there could be a parallel earth that didn't fuck up the paradise and everyone is at peace. but why would god bother trying to explain that to us puny humans, we can barely understand the bible the way it is. he didn't mention anything about the dinosaurs but we found them and that didn't prove Christianity wrong....am i making any sense or did i go completely of topic?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">That's pretty much true. The Bible does have the story of creation in Genesis, but that has already been proven to be HISTORICALLY and SCIENTIFICALLY incorrect. The church has said for a long time that the Bible is not a scientific or historical document and can't be taken as such. Humans wrote the thing. How could they come up with an explanation for life on a planet they didn't know existed.

Not saying that there is a God(already gone ther before on here), but that the issue of science has no effect on the issue of church beliefs.

Inactive Member Jesus was BROWN's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My question is, if God knows the past, present and future, they why would he bother creating life on Mars if he knows it can't exist there? Anybody, Anybody?!? That is all.

Jesus("Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Ben Franklin)

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i am sooo confused by what you just wrote. but a general answer would be, he can do anything he wants. i'm sure if he intends for life to be on mars it would be possible...wait is this a trick question???? shouldn't YOU know all the answers? well thats the beauty of being god, you can do WHATEVER you want

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wouldn't let John Maurer or Mike Ness hear you say all this shit, because John is a DIEHARD christian and Mike is pretty darn religius himself.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Opinions are one thing but making a mockery and just being a jackass is another. JWB I'm not gonna get mad at you because I know your just a confused teen that doesn't know much about life yet, you can lie and say your not but your posts spell it all out....

Go listen to ANTIFLAG and warship them.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wOw pee-bucks i didn't know you were such an angry individual...when did this conversation turn sour?
    btw...are you a religious person also?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't shove religion in others face, but I HATE it when shove there ANTI-EVERYTHING bullshit in my face!!!!!

Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Pee-Bucks:
    Opinions are one thing but making a mockery and just being a jackass is another. JWB I'm not gonna get mad at you because I know your just a confused teen that doesn't know much about life yet, you can lie and say your not but your posts spell it all out....

Go listen to ANTIFLAG and warship them.....
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Cmon now Pee Bucks, JWB is not a confused teen. That's me. Just ask everyone. In case you haven't noticed, JWB enjoys being a dick to piss people off, now it is probably his mission to piss you off some more.

Proud Agnostic

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yep religion and politics are some pretty powerful stuff...but i love a good debate...don't know all the much about politics though.
    pee-bucks i'd love to discuss religion with you but i suppose here would not be the place. still, everyone?s opinion intrigues me.... i'm sorry if anything that was said was upsetting to you [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Jesus was BROWN:
    My question is, if God knows the past, present and future, they why would he bother creating life on Mars if he knows it can't exist there? Anybody, Anybody?!? That is all.

Jesus("Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Ben Franklin)

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Maybe at one point, it was inhabitable, at least for the creatures that lived there anyway. Nowhere in the Bible does it really say that we are the end of God's plan. We know that eventually this galaxy will eventually become uninhabitable. It is arrogant, whether you are religious or not, to believe that we are the end of the evolutionary chain.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast