Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'M HAVING A MAJOR BUBBLEGUM GLAM INJECTION WITH IT!!! A VERY GREAT IDEA OF THE SCRITTBOYZ, WAS TO RE-RELEASE MANY OF THEIR BEST SONGS WITH A BETTER SOUND QUALITY AND THE RESULTS ARE INSTANTLY LISTENEABLES!!! YA DON'T NEED SUGAR IN YER CUP OF COFFEE/TEA IF YA'RE DRINKIN AND LISTENING THIS ALBUM AT THE SAME MOMENT!!!
    THE NEW SONGS ARE AS GOOD AS THE CLASSICS!!!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool Marky! Love the Scritt stuff. Was just listening to a couple of the old cds the other day.

<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ January 31, 2006 11:49 AM: Message edited by: glamfly ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Marky Glam:
    YA DON'T NEED SUGAR IN YER CUP OF COFFEE/TEA IF YA'RE DRINKIN AND LISTENING THIS ALBUM AT THE SAME MOMENT!!!
    <font size="4" face="Arial">I do agree. I have always loved what the Scritt Boyz have done and the new songs confirm what I have always thought about them. Listening to Scritt Scrat is like drinking a very good Champagne (from France): the songs like the bubble of the Champagne crackle in your mouth and bring you that fruity taste. . After a year 2005 without news from the Scritt boyz,it is really good to hear new stuff from them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

where can I buy scritt scratt cds?
    I found a home page about a year ago, but emailed them a couple of times but never got any reply.
    cheers
    Lindsay

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There's new updates on the ScrittScrat page, so maybe email Kiko from there. He sometimes drops by here too.

http://scrittscrat.tripod.com/

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Indeed the new Scritt cd is very nice to have. Kiko was nice enough to send me the new Scritt Scratt cd along with the Kiki Rivers solo cd, and both of them are glam classics! I thank him, and I hope to hear more from the band.

He was saying something to me about maybe in the future just recording the songs and putting them on the website for download rather than doing up cds. I think that would be a great idea, and would keep cost down. Then we would have a better chance for more new Scritt Scratt songs!!!

In Glam,
    Sandi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow you guyz, i dont know what to say!!!!!!!
    thanx for all the kind words, i guess we just cant stop recording, infact i think my bro is getting real wierd with some of the lyrics????

anyway sorry lindsay i remember having loads of trouble with my e mail a while back, but things seem to be o now!!!

glad you like the cd, and we already have 2 new ones just need to find enough space on the site to upload them for ya,,lol,, always one thing after another ,,,excuses excuses!!

oh thanx for putting the new link stacey, i totally forgot about that!!
    kiko

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kiko,

Is Megaupload or yousendit a place where you can upload songs? Now that we know there are two new songs, we are all dying to hear them!!!

Sandi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey sandi,,,,,,
    i am actually using my ntl homepage which i just found out has 55mb of free space,
    so we switched from geocities as for our main page to tripod because geocities kept on saying that we had used all of our free space even though we didnt, so that was that reason.
    then we went to tripod and decided to only use it for info and the main page, and then link it to the ntlworld homepage only for the music ,,,does that make sense,,shit i'm confused,,lol

so now i will upload the new song when i remix it slightly just for the upload as it always sounds different when you play it back,,
    after i albums worth of songs are uploaded i will stick them down on a cd just for a keepsake and if anyone wanted copies.

wow i waffle on sometimes!!!!

well back to the main question
    i will try and get it ready for next weekend ok
    the song is called "dirty girl (strap on)"
    yeah i know, strange or what!...lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It would be cool if you, who wrote such kind words, write a few words on Scritt Scrat's new guestbook. Shigemi Rivers did a great job.